||Chapter - 43||

(Slightly 18+ 🔞)

|Y/n|

As I smashed my lips on Jimin's, I could feel him melting in the kiss as his stiffened body started relaxing. My fingers automatically traced on the abs covered by the shirt. A certain fire was burning inside me and Jimin's rough yet sensual kiss wasn't helping either.

Was I needy for him? Yes I was.

But do I care or feel embarrassed? Damn No!!

His lips were slowly going down as he turned me around, right now my back hit his table. As he pushed all the things on the table aside.

Parting a bit to catch the breathe but soon after he smashed his lips again. Suddenly he bit my lip making me moan.

My cheeks heated up at the sound of that unholy sound I made. Even though I didn't meant it but I could see how Jimin's eyes darkened.

He slowly made me sir on the table and my body, it was totally out of control now. My pulse throbbed when I felt him in between my thighs.

I know I was wet and Jimin's butterfly kisses on my neck didn't help at all.

As his lips went towards my neck he kissed and then sucked making me moan. It was hard and I was sure it would leave a mark. However he was surely Park Jimin, not satisfied with one.

He kept on doing this until there were enough marks on my skin to prove the unholy deeds.

Right now I was so much into the kiss, as he kissed the sweet spot I throwed my head back moaning, he smirked realising it. Such a tease.

He very slowly nibbled that spot as if was eating the food giving oil to the fire that was already built inside me.

He slowly went towards my ear and bite on the ear lobe not to hard but enough to earn another sinful noise from me.

"Ahh such a good girl for daddy isn't it" Jimin said, his voice deep and  hoarse quite opposite to the normal one.

However the dirty talk itself made me yearn for him more. I wanted him to touch me. To pleasure me and right now I felt desperate to have him, inside me. My mind was filled with the images of him over me as I tugged my lower lip between my teeth. I never felt like this before, he had some different kind of effect on me suddenly.

Ofcourse a month back I would have despised all these things but not anymore.

His one finger twirled around the loose strand of my hair as he looked at me. His eyes surely showed love but also had a hint of lust .

"Let's stop or else someone might come!" Jimin said but my whole body winced at the loss of him. I clearly hated the fact that we were in his office and we had to stop in between.

*🔞Ended*

My face might have dropped at the thought that Jimin clearly chuckled however he took me aback as he suddenly tucked the loose strands of my hair behind my ear. The next moment he kissed on the tip of my nose and cupping my cheeks he kissed on my forehead.

This time I looked at his eyes and they held love and only love for me. A slight glistening maybe from he was feeling overwhelmed.

"You won't leave me again right?" He asked out of nowhere.

I smiled a little and said,

"I didn't remember you and fell for you all over again just to leave you. Even if I want to I know I will never be able to leave you. Because my soul is already with you." He seemed flattered by my words and hugged me tightly.

Yes kiss does shows love but when you hug them and can hear their heartbeats, I think that shows the love too. The warmth of the embrace was making me feel so comfortable and safe.

We parted and then I looked at him.

"What happened a while ago Jimin? Why did you break your phone?" He seemed to be hesitating. He took a deep breath and looked at the broken phone.

"Well y/n I don't should I say it to you or not?"

"Whatever it is you can tell me. I might not know what happened but it's surely very serious. You aren't that week to be taken away with small matters."

"You are right y/n actually I recieved a call and...." He narrated everything that had happened and I wondered why would someone want to snatch me suddenly.

My mind wasn't working and I shook my head, I don't remember having any enemy. Why would suddenly be behind me?

"It's okay Jimin, you know no one can seperate us. See even after seperation of so many years we are back to square 1. We are back to the point we started. We are together. So nothing can happen."

He's right no one can seperate us, not when we are together. But that wasn't my concern, what really concerned me is who can it be?
He cupped my cheeks and looked at me, our eyes glossy.

"I know that y/n. No one can take you away from me. Even if they do I will find you. You are the only one I am left with right now. And it breaks me to accept this but I am happy that atleast you are there for me. I would never let you go away from me."

"Okay y/n we have a meeting at 3. So I think we should leave now." Jimin said as he kissed my forehead one last time and helped me come down of the desk as I fixed my skirt. We made our way towards the meeting room.