||Chapter - 52||

The press meeting started and at first a few questions were asked and finally the question that I was waiting for was asked.

"Mr. Park, we have come to know about an affair between you and your assistant. Is that news true? And if yes, then are you breaking the very old tradition of the company?"
A reporter asked. Y/n was sitting right beside me and right now not just Seoul but the whole world was watching us live.

"Well first of all I want to say that the news is absolutely true. But affair is used in a very wrong way so I want to clear that my personal assistant Miss Jung Y/n is not just my girlfriend but very soon to be my wife.
As per the tradition, I think every rules need an end at some point according to the changes. I would clarify that doesn't effects the decorum at all because she is going to be still a normal employee like others.
I have been brought up in a family of business men and I know very well how to keep my personal and work life different. So yeah, the tradition will get broken. Because love cannot be bounded by anything and I think this was one of those boundaries that will be broken. Thank you."

At the end I looked at y/n who was staring at me with a smile on her face. I smiled back declaring infront of the whole world that CEO Mr. Park belongs to y/n.

Right now we were returning home, I am supposed to leave tomorrow and y/n was a bit upset. I wasn't sure of how long I'll need to return but it was clear that it won't be any time soon.

It was raining and she was busy staring outside.

"Y/n, what's wrong? Are you upset that I'll be leaving." She turned towards me and I had to stop the car when I heard her sniffing.

"W-what happened? Why are you crying hm?" I asked looking at her and she leaned towards my chest. I caressed her hair and she kept sobbing.

"Are you feeling sick? Do you want me to take you to doctor?" I asked but she shook her head denying.

"I am not feeling good about you leaving. You will come soon right? I am getting very negative vibes about it.

I could only adore her innocence. Just a few months back we were busy fighting with each other. Moreover she was the one who hated to stay even a little bit with me and now she was crying like a baby.

"Look at me little girl." I kept my voice as soft as possible as I lifted her chin up. Her eyes were having tears that I wiped off and sealed her lips for a kiss.

She too kissed back after a moment and as she melted in the kiss I realised I was also going to miss her a lot.

After we broke the kiss she wasn't crying anymore but looking at me with her big doe eyes. I kissed her eyes making her giggle a little.

"Now listen to me carefully. I am going there with Jungkook and Taehyung. So nothing will happen to me okay. One last thing, I promise I will return as soon as I find the location of dad. I am just going to make him surrender to the police department.

She nodded her head like a little kid melting my heart. She was so precious that I would never want to lose her.

"Also I will miss you too. It's just this is an important work and I promise the moment I return the first person I meet will be you." She nodded her head again. She felt a lot more relieved than before making me smile. I finally started the car again and as I parked infront of our mansion, she quickly jumped and started dancing in the rain making me laugh.

She was so difficult to understand, just a few moments back she was crying and look at her dancing and giggling as the rain drops poured on her soft skin.

I stood afar and adored the scene infront of me. She noticed me and pulled me in the rain too.

"I always had the dream to dance with my man in rain. Will you honour me by dancing with me?" She asked extending her hand making me chuckle.

"Anything for mah lady." I said dramatically holding her hand. We started to couple dance, but there was no song, no music in the background. Just the sound of the rain pouring and our hearts thumping against our chests. Our hearts were beating in a rhythm and I was just getting lost in her eyes.

Her smile, so genuine and innocent that it was making me feel butterflies in the stomach. I was having different sensations from inside. She was completely controlling my mind.

As I picked her up in my arms and swirled around she giggled loudly laughing like a kid. I finally lowered her but didn't let her stand in the ground. Our foreheads touched making us look into each other's eyes. She wrapped her legs around my torso while my hands held her firmly. Both of us were breathing heavily. I brushed the wet hair from her face and connected our lips together kissing passionately.

Both of us were getting wet in the rain but instead of feeling cold our bodies were radiating heat.

We broke the kiss and y/n cupped my cheeks and said, "I will be waiting Jimin. You have to come back as quickly as possible and also completely safe and sound." I nodded my head and she hid her face in the crook of my neck like a baby. Her hot breaths touching my neck were sending chills down my spine. Realising we shouldn't stay in the rain any longer I started carrying her inside the room while she kept hugging me the same way.