||Chapter 21||

~Y/n

"Mr. Park?" The voice made me divert my gaze and as soon as I saw the person I cursed my bad luck. You know what I don't think I will be able to watch my kdrama today.

"Oppa what are you doing at this time aren't you supposed to be at school?"
I asked and he nodded his head before glancing at Taehyung with a raised eyebrow. I forgot it was his first time seeing him. He knows Jimin because Jimin was the one to donate me blood. I sighed and opened my mouth to introduce them but before that Jimin spoke.

Jimin:- Oh Hyung! How are you? And you are still calling me Mr. Park. I thought we are supposed to be informal. I am like an younger brother to you, so call me by my name please.

Hoseok:- Oh Jimina, sure. It's nice to see you again. I am glad you came to our house. Last time it wasn't for you I don't know what would have happened to my sister.

He said getting emotional and I went towards him followed by Jimin.

Jimin:- Hyung don't say like this. I myself wouldn't have let anything happen to her.

These words made me look at him. What did he just say now? He wouldn't have let anything happen to me? But why? Why does he cares if something happens to me or not? I don't think I meant anything to him then why?

I was busy thinking all these things however my thoughts got cut off as Taehyung spoke,

Taehyung:- Wh-what had happened to her?

Oh shit, I never told him anything did I ? I am screwed now. He will think I don't consider him as a friend. It's not true I hid it because I thought to not stress him.

I tried to speak but words didn't come out and Jimin spoke.

Jimin:- She was fighting with some goons alone and got hurt. She was in need of blood so I donated mine. That's it.

I saw how Taehyung's expression changed . He was hurt hearing this more of felt betrayed. I looked into his eyes and took a deep breath before saying,

Y/n:- I know I didn't tell you this but it's because I didn't wanted you to be stressed out.

He didn't say anything and looked away. I felt sad for him but I wasn't lying.

I then looked at oppa and said,

Y/n:- Oppa, he's Taehyung. He's my bestfriend and he was the one to console me when I broke up. He took me home. From that time we are really good friends. I said and oppa smiled at Taehyung which he returned with a smile.

Taehyung:- Hello Hyung, it's nice to meet you.

Hoseok:- Nice to meet you too brother. I am grateful to you too for helping my sister.

Taehyung:- It's nothing, I will always help her.

Y/n:- Also Jimin and Taehyung are childhood bestfriends.

Jimin and Taehyung nodded.

Hoseok:- Wow that's really nice.
Anyways guys I had a half day today so I returned early. But I have to leave because I have a date.

I smiled hearing him and bumped our shoulders wishing him luck. He smiled and left.

Jimin:- I think I should leave as well.

I nodded immediately. Finally I can watch my kdrama.

Jimin:- Tae, you are also coming with me.

He held Tae by wrist and dragged him out of the house.

I finally huffed before laying on the couch.

A/n

Jimin dragged Taehyung out of y/n's house and finally they were standing infront of his car.

Jimin:- Taehyung, tell me honestly what's your relationship with y/n

Taehyung:- Isn't that supposed to be my question? I never saw you bringing flowers for any girl. Jimin, haven't you return here to search your childhood love. Don't you miss her anymore? Are you moving on from her?

Taehyung's question made Jimin realise what he was doing. He had promised himself that he will do nothing like that for any other girl, except for his love. But just now he broke the promise. He shook his head taking a deep breath and then looked at Taehyung again.

Jimin:- Tae, I know I promised but I don't know what's wrong with me. You are my bestfriend I won't hide anything from you but I feel something for y/n. I don't know what this feeling is, but it feels like I am connected to her. She's unknown to me but still feels a lot familiar. I am scared I am in love with her.

Taehyung gulped listening to Jimin. He shook his head immediately as he could feel tears threatening to fall. How was he supposed to accept that his bestfriend is in love with the girl he's in love with as well. He had always prayed for this day to come when Jimin will finally move on from his past but never expected it to be with y/n.

Taehyung - A-are you sure?

Jimin:- No I am not. I don't know but I was getting carried away with my feelings. But now that you reminded me about her, I don't think I will be able to move on. I think it's just I fell weak for sometime. I need to find my true love. I can't get carried away like this.

He said and left from there in his car while Taehyung kept on looking at his disappearing figure.

How badly he wanted to tell that he was in love with y/n. He fell in love with her the moment they met. He became hers that very moment. But now it might be his friendship vs his love.

"No, I can't break my friend's heart. I will get another girl but he won't. I have seen that how much genuine he is through his eyes. He wasn't lying when he said he feels connected to her. If Jimin is happy then I am happy too. If y/n also agrees to be with Jimin I will give up on my love." He said smiling and wiped the tear that rolled down his eye getting inside his car.