||Chapter 24||

"But I am pregnant with your child."
The words made Jimin look at her with shock. Was he really hearing right? Or is he listening something wrong. His facial expressions turned completely different. He looked so much dangerous that even Ji-ah started wondering if he was the same Jimin.

He slowly neared towards her and held her tightly by her arms, looking straight into her eyes. His eyes showed complete anger. If he could he would burn her with that same gaze of his eyes.

"Y.O.U A.R.E L.Y.I.N.G" He spoke gritting his teeth, making sure he pronounced every letter and syllable properly.

Ji-ah gulped in fear seeing his intense gaze that felt like could burn her and give her the experience of hell itself.

Ji-ah tried to free herself from his intense grip that was making his nails almost dig into her bare arms.

However no matter how much force she used, Jimin didn't budge even for a bit making Ji-ah almost panick.

"Leave me Jimin, what are you doing. Ugh! Is this how you treat a pregnant lady? Specially the one who's carrying your chi-" She couldn't finish her sentence and before that she was on the ground her face turned to the other side. She was slapped so hard that she lost her balance and not just that for a moment she saw stars in the broad daylight.

Ji-ah looked up but got shocked when she found that it was not Jimin who had slapped her, her eyebrows got scrunched as she tried to stand up, however the slap had such a big impact that her vision got fuzzy.

Even Jimin stepped back for a moment seeing the person who did this.

"W-what are you doing?" He stuttered as his own anger got vanished.

"Doing exactly what she deserves. Can't you see she has been accusing you for no reason. I trust you, you would never do that. She has been doing this to you ever since freshman year."

"But Tae, you shouldn't have been that harsh." Jimin said sighing. He was angry too but he was trying to control himself from doing something wrong however Taehyung had no such compulsion specially when it comes to his friends and that too when it's his bestfriend.

Ji-ah

Ahh god, this Kim Taehyung again. He had always kept Jimin away from me. No matter how much I tried. He would always come at the wrong moments to destroy everything.

He was also one of the biggest reason why I was never successful in seducing Jimin. Every guy in college was head over heels for me but this Taehyung had ruined every moment always from the beginning.

Even at first Jimin treated me well but it was Taehyung who told him that how much obsessed I am with him and keeping all the girls away from him. But this time no more, I will make Jimin mine.

A/n

Ji-ah smirked and stood up on her feet. Even though she was alright she tried to act as if she was dizzy. Taehyung turned his face towards the other side when she deliberately stumbled upon her own steps landing straight into Jimin's arms.

Taehyung gritted his teeth and clenched his jaws knowing very well that she was once again trying to seduce Jimin.

Taehyung

When we were in college I have always seen how Ji-ah used to seduce Jimin. At first it seemed common because obviously if someone is handsome people will fall for you.

I have always considered as one of those girls who would be head over heels for him. That's why at first I ignored her. Jimin never really cared about her, but being the gentleman he was he just tried to ignore her instead of taking any action.

However everything changed when once by chance I got to know her true intentions. She was not just obsessed with him, it was so unhealthy that she would keep all other girls away from him. She would bully then so badly that they themselves got scared and made distance.

I told everything to Jimin and tried to distance him from her as much as possible. I could never let my bestfriend go in the hands of a psychopath like her.

Everything changed when after our graduation one day she accused Jimin of sleeping with her. It was good that no one believed her knowing well who Jimin was. Not just because of the image he created but he was also the son of the CEO of the most successful company worldwide.

I trust Jimin, even if he was drunk he would never do something like that. Never ever . She can't just accuse her everytime she wants. I am not letting that happen.

A/n

"What are you doing Ji-ah?" Jimin's voice seemed shaken when she was not standing still at all. She was continuously trying to throw herself on him.

"Uff! The drama she's been doing. It makes me wanna puke seeing her this much desperate. I told you Jimin, this girl deserves to be behind the bars for falsely accusing you." Taehyung said intensely looking at Ji-ah. She could feel his anger that was reaching her down the skin.

She took a deep breath before going for her next step.

"J-jimin, l-look at m-me please, look I-I am pregnant with your child. I fe-feel so wea-weak." She said holding her head and this time her whole body's weight rested on Jimin's arms.

His hands automatically wrapped around her waist to keep her in position unwantedly it was out of impulse.

"Oh come on, not this drama again." Taehyung spat angrily but Ji-ah ignored everything before closing her eyes.

"Ji-ah! Ji-ah!" Jimin called her name but she didn't reply. He tried to tap her face but she didn't respond at all.

"Tae, she fainted. Maybe she's really pregnant. What if it's really my child?" Jimin said being a bit scared he always blamed himself for going in that party that night. What if what he had always denied was true? He thought. Tae too looked a bit worried this time, he knew that Jimin was Innocent but maybe she was really pregnant. Jimin picked her up in arms when a loud crashing sound was heard.

Taehyung and Jimin diverted their gaze and it got widened immediately.

"Y/n?!"