|| Chapter 2 ||

"Y/N what happened to you are you okay?" Y/N's mom exclaimed as she saw her worn out condition.

"Yes mom, it's just I fell accidentally. I am okay." She lied. She was not really okay. Along with the pain she was feeling in her body, she was also feeling pain mentally. She just wanted to keep everyone happy just like her brother taught but it was really difficult to please everyone.

Dragging herself to her bedroom, she just plopped on the bed.

"Do you need me to do anything for you?" Her mom asked again.

"No mom, you rest."

"Oh I don't have time to rest. I will now head towards the bakery. Take care." Y/N nodded before laying on the bed again. Her mom had a 25 year old bakery. It was a gift from her late dad, the only thing that still keeps him in their memories.

However after dad's death, the bakery started going on loss. After a lot of hardwork finally now the shop is all stable but somehow there's still a lot of debts to pay off. That's why both y/n and her brother had to work. Hope was a school teacher and today he has gone for a field trip. He will return the day after tomorrow.

This thing was saddening y/n more, whenever she felt low, her brother would lighten up her mood only by his brightest smile.

However a name came across her mind and she quickly dialled the number, the second comfort zone for her.

"Jagiya (Babe) what are you doing?"

"I am at work, I will call you later."

"Hmm okay, I love you."

"Hmm."

The idea went vain. That was y/n's boyfriend. Lee Jinsuk. They have been dating for an year now. Even though at the beginning he was really lovey dovey and used to always take care of y/n, recently he stopped being like that. He would always be busy in his work and most of the time would avoid y/n.

Even though y/n felt something wrong with his behaviour she still continues to be with him. As she thinks maybe he is stressed and will soon change like he was before.

"Ugh!!" Y/N sighed and dozed off to sleep.

*****

"Park Enterprises than consists of the various Hotels, Restaurants, Shopping Malls and Transport Agencies will be now overtaken by my son. I, Park Hanbin is giving up my this position to Park Jimin. I hope he will take our enterprise even further in the future." As he ended up the speech the whole room got filled by the sound of loud claps.

It was a press meeting in which Park Jimin officially becomes the CEO of Park Enterprises as his father retires.

"Mr. Jimin would you like to say anything?" A man among the reporters asked. Jimin took up the mic to speak up.

"It may seem that being born in the family, due to nepotism I am gaining this seat. I would like to say that's not true. Today I may be his son but before that I am just Park Jimin who has all the capabilities to become the CEO. So to every employee of our company, the staffs and the Consumers, wether they are the guests of our hotels or a shopper, rest assured as I promise to do the best. This company is not just mine it's all ours and this CEO will try to be even better than our ex- ceo."

Jimin finally gave his part of speech justifying his position as once again everyone started to clap at how cool he was.

*****

"Cheers to CEO Park Jimin!!!" A group of four boys said and raised the toast clinking there glasses of wine.

"Yah Jimin, you were so cool today." One guy said.

"Yes Tae you are right." Another guy said.

"Thank you everyone. Thank you so much. Tae, kook, Joon and Jin you four are the best. The only people I can rely forever." Jimin said as he took a sip from his glass of wine.

"Btw Jimin do you still miss her? After you went abroad for studies, she also left the school." Namjoon said suddenly.

Jimin knew who he was talking about. His bestfriend. The girl who taught him what love was after the death of his mother. He does miss her, however he hardly remembers her face.

"No, I don't even remember her last name. She was just meant to be my angel in disguise for sometime we were never destined." Jimin said with a sad smile trying to dodge the question.

Taehyung patted his back and they soon got back into discussing different things.

I really miss you, where are you y/n?

He soon shrugged off the thoughts. He can't waste time thinking about his childhood sweetheart. It was time for him to give the name Park a new destination. He didn't become CEO just because he wanted to be successful and rich, it was his mother's dream.

She always used to tell him in his childhood days that when Jimin will be the CEO he has to be even better than his father. He was engulfed with the various thoughts when Taehyung shook her.

"Yah!! What's wrong? Are you listening?" Tae said with a worried tone as he saw Jimin zoned out.

"Umm nothing. I'll go and grab some more drinks." Jimin said. It was a bar and they were in the private lounge. Even though they were offered by the waiters that they will stay to take orders, he wanted some privacy.

As he waited after giving the order to the barista a girl bumped to him. She seemed to be a little drunk.

"You!!!! Here again?" The girl suddenly screamed and Jimin looked at her face in the dim light of the bar. Her face was slightly visited and he recognised at once.

"Are you stalking me?" She said again.

"Huh!! What makes you think I will stalk you? I think you are stalking me." Jimin replied arrogantly fixing his blazer.

"Mr. Arrogant, that's what you are. Do you know because of you I got hurt and had to leave work before time." She kept blabbering on her drunken state.

"Whatever." Jimin said trying to avoid her. However she pulled Jimin by his blazer and made him look at her.

"Remember I am Jung Y/N and I am black belt in Karate. I will punch and wipe that arrogant smirk of yours." She said and Jimin started getting angry and impatient by her behaviour.

"Omo I am so sorry. She is just a bit drunk." Another girl came out from the crowd and started dragging y/n apart.

"It's okay take her away. And you Jung Y/N, I hope we never meet again." Jimin said and grabbed his drinks and went towards his friends.

She was kinda cute. Huh! what are you thinking Jimin? That's all absurd. Ugh that girl!!!