||Chapter 36||

Jimin agreed with Jungkook's suggestion. Who else could give more information than y/n's own brother.

"Okay then I will go alone." Jimin said and Jungkook agreed wanting to give him some privacy. If by any chance they are related then it might be a big thing.

Jimin reaches Y/n's house. As he waited for the door to get opened he got shocked by the person who opened it.

"Tae? What are you doing here?" He asked to Taehyung who opened the door. It's weird, what was he doing in y/n's house in such an odd time.

"Nothing, you come inside." He says and Jimin follows. But the first thing he recieved is Hobi's cold stares.

"Hello hyung, I know you are angry on me for what happened but I swear I didn't mean to hurt y/n"

Hobi sighed at his statement.

"Does that really matter when she actually got hurt? I understand that you can't accept just random someone's confession or feelings but atleast you could have been a bit understanding towards her. Anyways I know it's not your fault totally. But why are you here? Y/n is not at home."

"First of all thank you hyung for understanding my point. Also I am not here for y/n, I am here to talk to you." Jimin said. Hoseok looked at him confusedly and so did Taehyung.

He signalled Jimin to sit on the sofa.

"So what is it that you wanna talk, Jimin?"

"First I will start with my story. I was merely 8 years old when I found a 5 year old girl in a playground. Her name was also y/n. However she was an orphan. For the next 5 years she used to stay with me. In between I lost my mother and an unborn sister. I was completely broken but she was the one who kept me alive.

She was the one who taught me what love means like. I know we were just kids, but I still loved her. I was then transferred to foreign for further studies. Even though I didn't wanted to, I was just a minor. I had to listen to my father. After we got seperated in the next year I got the news that she died in an accident."

By the end of the story Jimin was already in tears and Taehyung felt bad as he patted his back. Jimin wiped his tears as he brought out the locket from his pocket.

"This was the last gift. The last gift I recieved from her." He said and Hoseok looked at him with a face that had so many unsaid emotions.

"Chim chim?" As Hoseok said the name Jimin looked at him surprised not believing what he heard.

"H-hyung? How do you know the name?"

"Y-Y/n told me." Tears rolled down his cheeks as he hugged Jimin.

"I finally found you. I am so glad it was you. I really wanted to surprise y/n in childhood but I failed." Hoseok said and Jimin hugged him back confusedly.

Breaking the hug Hoseok said,

"Y/n was a ten year old kid when we adopted her from an orphanage. We were one small family. Mom, dad, me and her. A little but happy family. She used to always cry looking at a locket and when I asked her one day she said, it was a sign that her and her chim chim shared. She said everything about you guys. She used to love you so much.

I promised her that I will find you and give you back to her. That day she was so happy. But the very next day something unforgettable happened. Y/n and dad were returning from somewhere and a truck hit the car. Dad died on spot while y/n was in coma for a month. When she woke up she had forgotten all her past memories.

We tried a lot but the doctors confirmed she had a permanent memory loss. We gave up and instead decided to tell her that she had always been blood related to us. And the locket you are talking about, here I have it. I always kept with me because of the promise I gave to y/n." Saying this Hobi took out the locket. Jimin held it like the most precious thing ever as tears kept on rolling down his eyes.

Three grown up men, but all of them were crying like children.

"My Y-Y/n, my li-little girl. I found her finally." Jimin said closing his eyes letting the tears slip.

He wiped his tears and said, "Now I will apologise to her. I am sure she will forgive me. This time I am not letting her go anywhere." Hobi and Taehyung both agreed to him when Jimin's phone started ringing suddenly.

He looked at the screen of his cell phone. It was an unknown number so he ignored it at first. But on the second ring he picked it up. However what he heard next made him still like a stone.

"Mr. Park Jimin, for your kind information your only love who loves you as well y/n is with us. If you want her back come to the location we will send all alone." Jimin shuddered in fear as he gulped but the next words made his blood boil in anger.

"We will kill her if you don't come within the next 2 hours. Time is running out. Tick tock, tick tock. Get her."

_______

So publishing after a long time is it. I know I was supposed to update everyday but mental health was not that good. But now I am okay and ready to write again.

Also you have already understood that the story is going to now enter the climax, so fasten your seat belts for the next few chapters.

Let's goooooooooo.