||Chapter - 11||

"A car accident? Who's car accident?" Hoseok asked like an impatient kid. He somewhat felt uneasy about the car accident thing and sweatbeads appeared on his forehead. Yuri was taken aback to see him like that. Hoseok was always known for how calm and chilled he always used to be. However it was clear from his expressions that he was stressed about something really serious. As much as Yuri didn't wanted to ask the question directly infront of Y/N she was not being able to control her curiosity about why would Hoseok become so stressed out for y/n's little vision that she doesn't even remembers anymore.

"Hobi, what's wrong? Why are you suddenly looking so pale?" Yuri asked and Hobi just shook his head as if he was convincing himself and said,

"Nothing, just she said accident. That's it." He laughed it off avoiding the question and that looked suspicious to Yuri but she decided to keep quiet.

"Umm it's ok. You will get well soon. Take some sleep I will go and talk to the reception about your discharge." Sahi this Hobi left the room and Yuri stayed back.

Yuri tried to talk about other things in general trying to divert y/n's mind when suddenly y/n asked,

"I think when the fight was going on, Mr. Park came for help. Did he really come? Or it was just an imagination?"

"No he really come to your aid. Not just he protected you in the shop, he also donated blood to you."

"What?! He donated blood to me?"

"Yes he did" Yuri's words gave an unknown anxiety to y/n. She released a heavy breath and laid back resting her head on the pillow.

[Y/N]

Ugh! That jerk . Well I know I should be grateful of him. Afterall he's the reason I am alive. But I hate him. He is always there at wrong times and now this. He already was giving me extra work because of the fight we had now he will increase the burden more. Afterall he has given blood to me. It could have been just anyone from this world but no, it had to be that Jimin.

(A/N)

Jimin was already back in his mansion. He rested his back on the couch and got welcomed by a deep voice, that he was familiar with. Ofcourse afterall he considered him as his soulmate.

Jimin:- Hey Tae, when did you come?

Tae:- Just a few minutes back. The maids said you weren't back so I decided to stay for some time.

Jimin:- That's good, you should have your dinner with me today.

Tae:- That I will. You look really exhausted. What happened?

Jimin:- I donated blood to someone.

Tae:- Oh my god really? Who's that? Also you were supposed to be in the mall right. You said an important meeting about the mall was supposed to be held with a partner of yours. So how come you reached in the hospital.

Jimin narrated the whole story to Taehyung and he heard everything sitting beside him. Jimin made sure to tell everything but didn't mention the name for some reason.

Tae:- Well you did a really great job. I hope that employee of yours get well soon.

Jimin:- Yes. Even though I hate her since I met her but still she doesn't seems to be a bad human.

Taehyung nodded happily before engulfing him into a hug being proud on his bestfriend. No matter how cold he showed himself at the end he had a soft heart too.

~Next day~

Jimin:- You got discharged just yesterday. Then why are you back today itself?

Jimin asked raising an eyebrow to y/n. He expected her to take atleast a holiday of a week but there she was back within 24hours.

Y/N:- Mr. Park, I am not used to much holidays that's why. I already took a day off. I don't want anymore.

Jimin:- Okay then you can get back to your work.

Jimin said standing up from his chair and was about to leave the office room when y/n stopped him.

Y/N:- Wait sir.

Jimin:- Now what.

Y/N:- nothing I just was saying that

Jimin:- Saying that?

Y/N:- I was saying that, thank you so much for saving me yesterday.

Jimin heard her nodding his head and kept his hands inside his pocket and started going close to y/n. She at first didn't understand but when she realised that he was coming close to her, she started stepping back as well. However got stopped when her back hit with the chair.

Y/N :- S-sir what happened?

She said being nervous at the closeness. Her heart was thumping against her chest really fast and her breath got unsteady too.

Jimin:- Don't you think I deserve some reward?

Y/n:- What reward?
Y/N asked furrowing her eyebrows.

However Jimin stepped apart making her to take a deep breath as she felt a relieved.

Jimin:- Well, that I will see later.

He said and went out of the room.

[Y/N]

Ugh what's wrong with you my heart? Why are you beating so fast seeing that crazy man. And he? What does he thinks himself? Main lead if a kdrama. Huh! Reward. Yes sure, I hope I can give you such a reward that you won't be forgetting anytime soon.

[Jimin]

She's a total crazy girl. However it feels nice whenever I tease her. Hahaha. Oh I forgot, I was supposed to chose a secretary. What will I do now!! It's such a drag. Wait , I have an idea.

(A/N)
And he started smirking mischeviously before going back to his cabin and making an announcement.

°°°

"Miss y/n, or Secretary y/n."

______________________________________

I had so much planned for this book, but these days I am so busy I hardly get the time to read. I am trying to update as much as possible. I hope I can update anytime soon. 😭😭
Anyways love you all 💜💜.