||Chapter 46||🔞

(This chapter contains smut, so feel free to avoid if you are uncomfortable and are under 18.)

Y/n

As I tried to move I felt a sudden rush of pain over my body making me let out a little whimper. I opened my eyes I saw myself and remembered what happened last night.

As last night's thoughts came in mind my cheeks turned red. I looked at my side, Jimin was sleeping till now and we both were naked under the duvet.

I moved a little bit more but couldn't really make an effort because Jimin was holding me by my waist. On feeling movements I saw Jimin wakeup. And the first thing he did was to give me a bright smile, that smile made his eyes get closed. The purest and innocent side of his which only made me smile back.

He then hid his face in the crook of my neck making me feel butterflies in my stomach.

"Good morning little girl, did you sleep well?" He asks to which I shyly nodded my head.

But my eyes got widened when his hand suddenly squeezed my right boob.

"Aah Jimin " a low moan left my mouth when he kneaded it like a dough.

"Aah did I ever tell you, you are so irresistible. I could worship this body of yours all day long and never get tired." The words as much as sinful they felt, they only gave oil to the fire inside me.

He got up from his position and in a swift motion I was under him.

"Jimin ah I-I am still s-sore" I said but couldn't stop stuttering as he sucked my right nipple, while his other palm was playing with another boob. He however didn't react to my words. And continued with what he was doing. The feeling he gave me was ecstatic and it felt like I had no more control on my own body.

I was wet and even after tha pain I felt due to soreness I was as much needy for him as he was.

"Aaaah"  I yelped as he bit the nipple a little to harshly and then licked it , the scene itself made me curl my toes.

He started sucking near my belly now and was slowly going down and all I could do was to moan with every suck.

He suddenly came towards my lips and as he pressed them on mine I held him by his waist pulling him a little more close.

I felt his now hard like iron, member poking me that itself made me shiver under his hold as he bit my lips. He pulled apart and looked straight into my eyes.

"Little girl, will you do something if I ask you?" He said cupping my cheeks and I felt a sudden desperation to be completely submissive and do exactly what he says. I nodded and he sat up and gently pulled me up making me sit on his lap.

In a way that we face each other my legs were on both sides of his lap and my arms held his shoulder firmly.

"Ride me." He stated and I clearly heard. I know what it means and the thought alone made me bite my lower lip. But anyhow I nodded timidly submitting myself to him.

He held me by my waist as I positioned myself and as I tried to sink in his hard member piercing through making me yell,

"Aaaaannnnhh" This was a different feeling in itself as the soreness I already had from last night and this pained.

"Don't stop little girl, until I say." He said, but this time his voice seemed more dominant and I agreed as I started moving up and down on him.

His deep breaths fanned near my ear as I kept on moving. Every time and every thrust was hitting just the right spot and a few tears rolled down because of the feeling. Jimin pulled our bodies together kissing my lips making my moans come out muffled and I could feel myself on cloud nine by every passing minute.

My toes curled and I shivered feeling near to my high.

"J-jimin, I am near" I breathlessly said.

"Wait come with me." Saying this he swiftly changed our positions and once again I was under him and he started pounding inside me like a beast. He had no more control on himself.

"Aaaaaahhhhh Ji-Jimin slo-slower pleaseee" I begged on feeling overstimulated, my knees were shaking and the whole body was trembling under him, my hands fisted on the bedsheets as he thrusted deeper harder and faster making me almost go numb.

"Come little girl." As soon as he said those words I came on him, everything went almost black infront of my eyes as they got rolled back and I closed my eyes as with a few more thrusts he pulled out coming on my belly.

He plopped down beside me as both of us tried to catch our breaths. I was still trembling trying to steady my fast paced breath, my eyes were still closed.

Jimin cupped my cheeks looking at my worn out condition, "Sorry I lost my control, are you okay?"

He asked and I nodded. It's not like I didn't enjoy.

"How about another round?" He said laughing and I shot opened my eyes looked at him.

"You want me to die at an early age or what?" I said trying to fake glare but his face immediately turned serious as he hugged me.

"Don't say things like that. I will never let you leave me."

I felt bad and rubbed his biceps. I was shocked to see the duality though. Once he was like a beast and now a baby.

"Ok ok relax, I won't leave you ever." Hearing my reply he smiled and kissed my forehead getting up from the bed.

I immediately closed my eyes as he was standing all naked infront of me.

"What?? You already saw everything what are you being shy about." He said laughing and teasing.

"Stop and wear something." He smiled and went towards the washroom and came out as I saw a towel wrapped around his torso and he covered me with the another one.

Then he lifted me up in his arms and started taking me towards the washroom while I smiled shyly hiding my newly turned red cheeks in his chest.

He made me sit on the slab and handed me a tooth brush as we started brushing our teeths. After we were done I tried to get down of the slab but my legs were numb and I felt soreness through my body.

"Aah!" A groan left my mouth at the pain and he looked at me confused while I just slapped on his chest playfully.

"Look at you being all innocent but were a complete beast a few minutes back." I huffed and he laughed.

"Come let's shower together." He said and I glared at him.

"Never ever, I will not take a shower with you." I shook my head vigorously and went towards the door to get out of the washroom but he towered over me and pinned me on the door.

“Little girl, I don't repeat myself.” He said and sounded really serious making me gulp and he lifted me in his arms throwing on his shoulder he took me under the shower while all I could do was to protest that didn't really work.

He finally let me down and opened the shower letting the water wash us from head to toe. And once again we were standing all naked infront of sach other. He licked his lips eyeing me from top to bottom and the shower turned out to be a mini makeout session as well.