||Chapter - 35||

Inhaling a lot of air, somehow Yuri managed to knock on y/n's room's door. The moment she got to know everything from Hoseok she felt a bit guilty.

They have had been friends since a decade now, and Yuri was supposed to be the one to know each and everything about her even before anyone else could know. However this time she was so much indulged into her own love life that she almost forgot about y/n. Y/n might not blame her for this, but she herself felt guilty.

"Y/n, please open the door for once. It's me, Yuri." She said trying to keep herself as much calm as possible. She knows that y/n needs her the most during this time but what made her more worried is that she never saw y/n being so much attracted to someone.

Even without knowing everything she did had some idea because she saw Jimin before. But what made her surprised is how come y/n got a crush that too that much deep on someone she was hating on.

Y/n on the otherside was in no mood to answer anyone. It's true that whenever she felt low or bad, there was her brother and her bestfriend ready to cheer her up. But she didn't wanted that to happen. Obviously being a bestfriend and a brother, they will try to make her forget about Jimin and help her to move on. That's exactly what she didn't wanted to happen.

She was continuously muttering to herself that, "I can't live without you anymore."  No sign of tears. She had been like that since hours now. She didn't get even a wink of sleep last night. Being wide awake she was just staring blankly while her mind repeatedly played all the memories of Jimin and her, infront of her eyes.
In normal time she would think this behaviour of hers as something really pathetic, which was true.

Crying over a man and giving up on life for someone has always icked her whenever she heard it before from any of her friends , but this time she could actually relate to it. When the knocks on the door got bit louder, she realised the anxiety that the opposite party might be facing to be behaving like that. Which is very normal.

So she finally sighed shaking her head left to right and tried to keep herself calm. She finally opened the door and as soon as it swung open y/n was welcomed by a warm hug. Yes, she really needed that. She knew it very well. Still it's her instincts telling her not to burden anyone with her problems.

Yuri almost cried while hugging y/n. She has always been a very emotional person and right now the condition of y/n was making her feel really bad. Afterall they were more like sisters. Yuri was the one to break the hug and look into y/n's dead eyes. They surely had no emotions, but it's just a sign of extreme pain.

Yuri grabbed y/n by her arm and pulled her towards the mirror. Making her sit infront of it, she pushed her open hair back. Y/n stared at Yuri from the mirror being clueless.

"You must be thinking what I am doing right? I am trying to open your eyes. See I know you really loved Jimin but then not everyone will reciprocate your feelings. You need to accept it." Yuri said trying to pacify y/n but she just chuckled sadly.

"It's of no use Yuri to say all those things. These words are something I already know. I have even applied it in my life. But for the first time I don't want to take these moral lessons. Why is it always, 'everything will be okay' . I know you and oppa are upset with me for this behaviour and I am sorry for that but I was really in love with him. You know I see something in him that I didn't found in anyone. I feel like crying but tears won't come out.

For the first time, considering that he said he hates me I still don't wanna move on and love him even if we were not meant to be together. So Yuri, I know you want the good for me and I am trying too but I can't promise you I will be okay."

Yuri heard everything and sighed, she was really being out of control and that's not a good sign. Suddenly she saw Hobi entering the room. His face had his evergreen bright smile, it was somewhat forced because seeing his sister like that was breaking his heart as well. He had a plate of food in his hand as he went near the girls.

"Y/n, my dongseng look I brought your favourite dish, tteokbokki, you haven't eaten anything since last night, you will fall sick like this. So eat it. Or if you say I can feed you." Hobi said and y/n was about to deny but as soon as she turned towards him she saw the pain he was holding in his eyes.

Yes he was smiling but it's true that he was sad as well. Y/n knew she was already giving them burden by being like that so she didn't wanted to increase it and accepted to eat.

Hoseok this time genuinely smiled and started feeding her, Yuri too was happy that atleast she was having food. Otherwise she was scared that y/n might starve herself to death.

"Y/n, I think you should resign your job. Rather I am telling you I can handle and you take a break for a few days." Hoseok said. It was clear from his voice that he was angry and disappointed on Jimin. When they met for the first time Hobi was really grateful to him but seeing his sister's condition made him feel upset.

Yes it's true that he understands Jimin's point as well, they were not in a relationship and he has a full right to reject her. However it was clear from Taehyung's words that it was more than just a rejection. Also he would obviously take his sister's side no matter what.

Y/n left a shaky breath and said, "You are right Oppa, I will resign from there. Thank you Oppa for offering me a break I surely need it. Also you don't have to worry about money because I have saved a lot of it already. I never really spent much so it will not be of a big problem. I will send a resignation letter tomorrow. For now I want to go out and have some fresh air."

Hobi nodded his head and said, "Okay shall I or Yuri come with you?"

"No need Oppa, I need some space. So I would rather be alone." She replied and Hobi even though didn't wanted her to go out alone but still agreed.

*On the other side*

"Jimin hyung you said they have same names so then it might happen this y/n is your y/n." Jungkook said. He had been witnessing everything since a long time but didn't say anything because he was the youngest and felt it would be of no use because no one would want to hear him.

Jimin looked up at him, his eyes red and cheeks had dried tears. He has been holding the locket and crying miserably since last night. He was not a weak person but something was breaking his heart continuously. He wanted to apologise to y/n for whatever he said because in no way it was her fault but didn't find the courage.

He smiled a bit sadly at Jungkook's question and said, "I wish they were the same. But they cannot be the same. My y/n was an orphan. She used to live in an orphanage. But this y/n has a family. She has a brother and a mother. How come they are same."

"Are you serious Hyung, I never thought you can be so dumb. She was an orphan so isn't it normal for her to get adopted by someone. How are you being so sure, they are her real parents and not the foster ones?" Jungkook questioned, and for the first time Jimin realised that there's a possibility in them being the same girl.

"I never thought it like that Kook, but what about the fact that she died?"

"She died?" Jungkook questioned, yes ofcourse he doesn't knows the whole truth. He just knew that after Jimin left for foreign, y/n was shifted to another orphanage. But he never heard that she died.

"I don't know if she died in real, it's just my dad gave the news to me."

"Seriously? Then I think one person can answer all the questions we have right now." Jungkook said and Jimin looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Who?"

"Mr. Jung Hoseok."