||Chapter - 49||🔞

(The following chapter contains smut, so if you are uncomfortable or under 18, you might leave the chapter.)

Y/N

My eyes opened when I suddenly felt some weight on me. I looked up only to find Jimin who was admiring me. He was resting his head on his left hand and his right hand was wrapped around my waist. He smiled seeing me awake.

"Did you sleep well little girl?" He asked and I nodded smiling.

"Where are the others?"

"Taehyung and Jungkook left after the lunch itself and Yuri was really tired too so Hobi hyung left with her." He informed and I nodded. I missed the chance to talk to them.

"You should have woke me up. I would have bid them bye."

"You were sleeping like a baby. I couldn't make myself to wake you up." He said and slowly placed a kiss on my cheek and then on my lips.

Very slowly he hovered over me making sure to not put all his weight on me. He tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear and whispered near my ear, "You are so beautiful that I want to mark you mine forever."

His words alone made me blush and his gaze made me look away.

"I cannot resist myself whenever I see you." He said and didn't wait for a reply and sealed my lips for a kiss. I kissed back as our lips moved in a sync.

He swiped my lips and understanding what he meant I opened my mouth allowing his tongue to enter as it explored everywhere. The kiss got heated as his right hand went inside the hoodie I was wearing. I shivered when his cold hand came in contact with my warm body.

He sat up pulling my body towards him as our bodies collided with each other, the nipples under the dress got hardened. I could feel myself getting wet.

I was as much needy for him as he was for me. He in one pull opened the hoodie making me go naked completely as I wasn't wearing a bra.

He smirked before pushing me back to the bed. He opened his T-shirt as well and threw it somewhere in the room.

"Unbuckle my jeans love." His voice soft yet dominant.

I nodded before trying to unbuckle his pant while he kneaded my boob earning a gasp. His fingers feathered my nipples, before pinching them a bit too harshly.

"Aaahhh" I moaned biting my lip as I unbuckled his pant. He got down of the bed and pulled out his pant and boxers in one go. Looking at his member standing proud and hard I removed my eyes as my cheeks turned red. He chuckled as he came back hovering over me. He started sucking on my boobs. I throwed my head back at the pleasure he was providing as his tongue swirled around my nipples.

"Aaah Jimin" I moaned and he bit my nipples a bit hard.

"Aaaaahhh"

"Call me Daddy, babygirl." He ordered being dominant. I nodded and he held me by my jaw making me look at his eyes.

"Words babygirl."

"Yes aaaahh daddy."

He sucked on my belly leaving marks there. He had already left marks on my collar. In a swift motion he pulled down my shorts and panty as he parted my thighs.