|| Chapter 7 ||

"Take me away please." She blabbered not bothering about who it was. The man was stunned by her words but knew that something was wrong for sure so he hugged her back.

"Don't worry everything will be fine."
He said and helped her to stand on her feet accompanying her to his car.

She shortly said her address and without any further questions the man drove her home. The whole drive was silent except for y/n's sniffles from time to time. She just stared outside the car. The roads getting wet by the rain , the leaves on the trees moving due to the wind. Everything was so beautiful, so was y/n's mood before meeting Jinsuk.

The car stopped and y/n seemed to be zoned out. However a deep voice brought her back to reality.

"Y/N we are here." Y/N looked at him and wiped her tears.

"Thank you Taehyung." Y/N said with a low smile. She was really grateful to him. What would she do if he hadn't suddenly showed up and drove her back home. For the first time she felt happy that she knew someone who could help her.

"Anything for a pretty lady like you. Also those tears don't look good on you, you look better with that dimple smile of yours that you got from your brother. From now on let's be friends." Taehyung spoke outstretching his hand which y/n took.

"Yes let's be friends." Y/N replied smiling getting distracted from what happened even if it was for a moment. Taehyung flashed a proud boxy smile in return.

After exchanging numbers and waving Taehyung bye y/n finally got ready to enter the house. She took a deep breath and opened the lock of the door but got surprised by the sudden voice. There stood her bestfriend and Hobi with a cake congratulating her for the promotion.

However that made her more overwhelmed and she couldn't stop her tears anymore. Hugging her brother she started crying almost like a 5 year old. While Hobi and Yu-ri thought she was just crying because of happiness the next moment on realizing she was completely drenched they understood something was surely wrong.

"What happened y/nahhh? Why are you crying so much?" Hobi finally asked making her sit on a nearby chair.

"Oppa , oppa he brought his fiancé. Jinsuk brought a fiancé and broke up with him. I tried to stop him but he doesn't love me anymore." Y/N somehow completed her sentence and again bursted into tears. Yu-ri immediately hugged her and tried to comfort her.

They didn't know what to say or do. While it was obviously normal to have breakups but y/n was totally attached to Jinsuk. She didn't expect things would go like that. With a heavy heart she finally managed to go sleep and all the plans for celebration were cancelled.

"What to do now?" Hobi asked Yu-ri. He loved his sister the most and couldn't see tears in her eyes. He would do anything to make her smile.

"Don't worry,  I have a plan. Let's go shopping tomorrow. Then we can have lunch outside tomorrow. That will surely cheer her up a little." Yu-ri said and Hobi agreed to the plan.

*****

"Why did you suddenly call for me dad?" Jimin asked to his dad who was busy staring in the garden.

"Yes, I called you to say you need to chose a secretary within a week. So find someone good and talented." Hanbin said but Jimin was really irritated by this proposal.

"I don't want a secretary dad. I want to keep my privacy." Jimin said fixing his blazer, getting up from the couch to leave.

"You have to have a secretary,  Jimin. The board of directors want your secretary by the next meeting. It's an order." Jimin sighed heavily before getting out of the room. What else he can do when it is a sudden order.

Messaging his temples he entered into his room and the first thing he saw was a very big portrait. It was of two kids playing in the garden.

"Hahh I miss you till date. Why did I have to leave you." Jimin said with sad expression as he caressed the portrait with care and love.

The next thing he looked at was a small locket and the past memories hit him once again.

~~~

"You are leaving me? I will be so sad." A little girl said as big fat tears rolled down her cheeks turning her nose red.

"Don't worry I will return soon and find you." Jimin said and the girl showed her pinky finger.

"Promise?"

"Promise."

"Here take this locket. There's only two, one for you and one for me." The little girl said smiling and hugging her bestfriend maybe for the last time.

~~~

"Maybe someday if it's written in the destiny I'll find you." Jimin said to himself before keeping the locket back in the drawer and smiling to himself.