||Chapter - 30||

Hoseok:- Mom! I won't marry the girl you are talking about.

Because, because I love Yuri.

Y/n clapped in little seeing her brother being brave while Yuri's face beamed with happiness that he got the courage to accept her. While everyone was waiting eagerly for Mrs. Jung's answer she chuckled a bit and said,

Mrs. Jung:- I was anyway talking about Yuri. I am glad you love her already.

This made y/n jump out of joy. She was feeling the happiest while both Hobi and Yuri smiled shyly before hugging Mrs. Jung.

~Somewhere else~

?:- Wow, is that so? She didn't die that day and is still alive.

??:- Yes boss she's still alive and she already works under him.

?:- Haha, is that so? It will be so much fun to play the game again. This time they have grown up. Poor her, she can never have peace till I am alive. She was the one to send me jail right? I will destroy her this time for sure.

??:- But what about her brother, he loves her way too much I heard.

?:- Don't worry anyone who gets in the middle will die. And I found just the right person to help me.

Just wait and watch.

~Next Day At Office ~

Jimin was busy looking through files when suddenly he saw a few of his guards entered.

Jimin:- Yes?

Guard:- We have information, some people are behind you.

Jimin:- Well I guess that's normal. The field of business is always filled with things like this. But then thanks for informing.

Guards:- Yes sir, but there's someone else who's in target.

Jimin:- Who?

Guards:- Miss Jung y/n your personal secretary.

Jimin's eyes got widened at the information. It's normal to target him because he had the whole company under his name but why is y/n a target?
He motioned the guards to leave while his mind was filled with thoughts of y/n. He doesn't wants her to be at any kind of danger.

There was another knock on the door and when he gave permission, it was Ji-ah who entered. She had a smirk on her face specially when she saw Jimin was alone making it easier for her to carry out his plan.

She had wore really short clothes to intentionally seduce him but Jimin just ignored her.

Jimin:- Now what do you want Ji-ah?

Ji-ah:- What else will I want from you ? Ofcourse your love and care.

She said and started taking slow steps towards Jimin. She placed her hand on his shoulder bending infront of him, her cleavage got displayed but Jimin was still ignoring her. He was trying to move her but didn't want to use his power against her.

Ji-ah:- Aww Jimin you are really cute, aren't you? Still resisting a beauty like me. She said smirking trying to get in his lap but suddenly got pulled behind with force.

She looked back in anger and she got more angry seeing the person. Without caring much y/n just pushed her lightly taking her seat on Jimin's lap. Jiah got tremendously mad when she saw Jimin didn't resist y/n.

Ji-ah - God Jimin, are you really that blind? Look at her and look at me. Are you really gonna chose her over me?

Jimin felt offended by how she was trying to degrade y/n but y/n patted on his hand signalling him to calm down. If it was her Jiah is talking about then ofcourse it will be her replying to Ji-ah.

Y/n stood up and eyed Ji-ah top to bottom before staring straight into her eyes. She had a chuckle on her face as she spoke.

Y/n:- Wow Ji-ah I thought you are really dumb but no, you know the answer to all your questions already. Yes, he's going to chose me because I am far better than you.

Cheap minded girls like you don't even deserve to be beside him.

Isn't it Jimin? She asked and winked at him. Jiah clenched her teeth with so much force that it felt a few more minutes and she will break her jaw herself.

While Jimin could just adore y/n's presence more and more.

Jimin's pov

I litteraly hate Ji-ah's presence and when she was trying to seduce me I was trying my best to push her but I didn't wanted to use my strength considering after all she's a lady. But then y/n entered. She came and pulled Jiah away making me feel relieved but her next step made my breath hitch.

She showed as if she was sitting my lap and even though I almost thought she would sit but she didn't really do that. I wondered why? But then I realised she's not like Ji-ah. She isn't doing this for attention but to help me. She doesn't wants my attention. Instead she respects my boundaries.

And then I heard Ji-ah insulting her yet again. I wanted to speak up but y/n kept her hand on my stopping me and then I heard her.

How can I forget she's y/n, she knows how to handle situations like this. Honestly I can feel myself becoming a fan of her bold side.

A/n pov

Y/n slowly kept her hand on Ji-ah's belly making her step a bit back.

Y/n:- Well it feels odd, as far as I know it's already been 5 months since Jimin returned to Korea. Intact it's already been a month he inherited as a CEO. Looking to the time you don't really have a baby bump do you? It's odd how come you are so flat. You wear heels and that's odd too. A 5 month pregnant mom would only avoid wearing heels, because it can be harmful.

You don't seem like a very caring person towards your baby are you?

Y/n had a smirk on her face as if she has almost caught her red handed.

Ji-ah however laughed nervously and looked at Jimin, he was also looking at her with suspicious eyes. Ofcourse he knows what y/n was trying to interpret.

Ji-ah:- I will come later.

She said and immediately marched out of the room without waiting anymore.

Jimin finally sighed in relief and looked at y/n who was already smiling at him.

Jimin:- Uff y/n you are the real life saviour. Thank you so much. I am really grateful to you for this.

Y/n:- No need, it's pleasure to help you sir.

Jimin:- You should stop calling me sir, I think we can be friends now.

Y/n:- Well can we? I thought we were enemies.

She had a serious tone and Jimin got a bit sad. She didn't really forget or forgive him did she?

Suddenly y/n started laughing making Jimin confused.

Y/n:- Haha! You are so dumb. I am just joking. No matter how our first meet was and how much you bugged me by giving me unnecessary work, I know you are a good human being. So I think we can be friends.

She said extending her hand which Jimin took with a small smile in his face before shaking it and getting a step close in their bond.

________

Guys, a small request. This was the 30th chapter. I have seen many of you read the chapters but don't vote. Please, please vote this chapter everybody. I normally don't request but on the occasion of completing the 30th chapter I am asking for as many votes you can and spam the comment section. Will meet you in the next chapter.

~Borahae🫰💜