|| Chapter 9||

Y/N smiled unknowingly passing by Jimin. She would feel annoyed with him but something about him made her heart melt as well.

She found her way back to her brother and bestfriend. With a large smile plastered on her face, Yuri ran towards her. Yuri was a very much touchy person. Her love language was physical touches and hugs. So once she gets comfortable with someone she would give them hugs from time to time. She would do the same with y/n. Even though y/n was quite opposite to her in this matter she never complained once. Yuri's hugs would always give her a sense of warmth and comfort.

Yuri crossed her one arm with y/n's one arm and said,
"Let's go baby. We will have lunch. Hobi has found a really good place for us to eat." Yuri said and Hoseok almost choked on thin air hearing the name 'Hobi' from Yuri. Except for his sister and mother no one else called him that. However he absolutely loved when Yuri called him so.

"What is it?" Yuri asked not understanding why he suddenly gave such an odd reaction.

"Nothing it's just, i-it's just you called me Ho-hobi" He said and gave a clearly visible shy smile.

Y/N was trying to supress her laughter on seeing her brother's condition. Who would say he was her elder brother, his deeds were of like a 5 year old cute little boy.

"Why don't you like it?" Yuri asked raising an eyebrow thinking he might have not liked the nickname.

"No No I loved it. I absolutely loved you calling me Hobi, call me that often." He said and Yuri understood him and her cheeks turned red and she quickly broke the eye contact that they were having till now unknowingly.

Y/n coughed once to bring their attention back to her and to get rid of the tension that occurred suddenly between them.

"Guys, let's go I am hungry." Y/N said and Hoseok nodded smiling awkwardly and mentally cursing him because he was slowly losing control on himself that too when his younger sister was with him.

They finally went to the restaurant they wanted to have lunch in. Y/n saw it was a small restaurant run by an old couple but the interiors were very sophisticated and well maintained. It might not be a 5star hotel or something very expensive but the vibes were surely pleasant.

They were welcomed warmly by the couple and they sat down in respective places. Y/n on purpose made Yuri sit beside Hobi. She laughed internally at how none of them complained at all. They just shared a shy smile. It was clear that both of them liked being with each other so much. Only if one of them was a bit more brave to confess.

"Y/N I am getting an urgent call from the school. I need to go for once to attend this. I'll be back soon." Hoseok informed and y/n nodded her head. He went out of the restaurant while y/n and Yuri were talking about different stuffs. Yuri was making sure that even for once Y/N should think about Jinsuk.

That is when three men entered the restaurant. They were wearing all black and had black shades on. At first y/n didn't cared but they suddenly started shouting.

"YOU OLD MAN AND WOMAN, WHERE ARE OUR MONEY HUH!!!"

《Y/N》

I saw that three odd looking men entered the restaurant. At first I tried to ignore them. I was busy talking with Yuri but suddenly they started shouting saying something about money. My eyes got widened when they suddenly started breaking furnitures. My eyes roamed around the whole room and I got more panicked because there was no one else than me and Yuri. I looked towards Yuri who was already very much scared.

It's not like I don't get scared but comparatively Yuri was more soft hearted. Due to a childhood trauma she hated fights. Even in school and college she used to avoid such things. I was internally praying for Hobi to return to the restaurant. I looked towards Yuri and held her hand trying to calm her down.