|| Chapter 5 ||

"I think I am in love Jimin. Aahh she was so beautiful." Taehyung said squishing Jimin's cheeks and he laughed at his friend's weird behavior.

"So what's new? This is the third time in the week that you fell for someone new." Jimin said chuckling knowing how big of a playboy Taehyung was.

"No but she felt different. You know right I always say I can't spend my life with one girl, but if I get her I am ready to spend forever."

"Well great then. Congratulations to you my bestfriend hope you call me in your marriage."

"Yah you still think I am joking? I will show you just wait and watch." Taehyung said stomping his feet whole Jimin put both of his arms in air saying that he is surrendering infront of him to which Taehyung just gave a proud nod.

"So what's her name?" Taehyung thought something for a while and said,

"Haven't asked yet, will ask next time."

"Waah how come you fall for someone without knowing their name?"

"Huh, a cold iceberg who has never dated before won't understand the magic of love at first sight." Taehyung said aggressively breathing from nose.

"Fine as you wish." Jimin said chuckling and Taehyung just waved at him and went out of the cabin without even talking about for what he had come here. His mind was only filled with the thoughts of that anonymous girl.

"Jung y/n, I will find you again. Can't take your name now because that will hamper our reputation but soon I'll make you Kim Y/N." Taehyung said and started laughing like a maniac to himself. Everyone passing by him started giving him weird looks but he was in another world.

"Jungkook?" Jimin called for his so called manager who was dozing off on his chair. He hardly had any work as Jimin was doing his job pretty well. Jungkook looked at the elder one rubbing his eyes and gave an expression which said, "what?"

"Do you think it will be possible to find a girl after almost 10 years?" Jimin asked while his eyes were filled with some reminiscent memories that Jungkook understood right away.

"Hyung, it's not impossible but it surely is difficult. There are so many people with same names." Jungkook said and Jimin nodded sadly before going back to the paper that he was looking into. Even after so many years he doesn't wants to give up on searching his childhood bestfriend or maybe even love.

"Okay let's go." Jimin said standing up from his chair. Jungkook followed him. They entered in the elevator which stopped at the 10th floor. As the doors opened there stood a pretty much drained y/n. Her eyes got widened when she saw Jimin.

"Are you not coming?" Jimin asked when he saw she was not moving. Y/N seemed to be flustered so she quickly bowed and entered inside whole Jungkook pressed the button.

"Aren't all employees supposed to leave by 5?" Jimin asked raising an eyebrow and looked at his Rolex wrist watch, which clearly showed 9.30.

Y/N took a deep breath and spoke, "I am not as lucky as you that I will get the CEO position without doing anything. For me to become the manager of my department is my dream and now I need to overwork to get the promotion. Even though for whole 1 year I am doing this but still." Y/N said as her tone became low and sad. Soon a 'cling' sound was heard indicating that they have reached the ground floor.

Y/N bowed quickly to Jimin and Jungkook before taking long steps and soon was out of sight. She has to walk fast so that she won't miss the last bus.

Jungkook turned towards Jimin and said, "I have collected information that's how most of the departments work. The corresponding managers don't leave their position for the talented ones instead for the ones they favor. They also make them work like a slave, making them do even their own odd jobs and overwork them saying that's the key to promotion." Jungkook informed like a professional Manager.

"Hmm I get it ." Jimin said keeping his hand into his pockets and paused for a while.

"She's in sales department right? Send a mail, she is promoted as the manager of that department."

Jungkook made an 'O' face at his elder brother's order.

"What about the current Manager?"

"Transfer her to another department." Jimin told and walked towards his limo. While Jungkook stood their praising how cool he was. The power Jimin held as a CEO was no joke.

"Roger that!!" Jungkook said dramatically getting inside the car and preparing for the mail.

"Oppa!!!" Y/N almost screamed at the top of her lungs jumping on Hobi who quickly held his sister protectively in his arms. Who would say they were grown up already, their behavior was still the same like 5 year old kids.

"Aish, I know you love me but stop jumping like that suddenly. You scare me to death." Y/N got off on her feet and started laughing almost rolling on the floor. 

Why need a comedian, when I have this brother? She thought to herself and laughed more while Hobi just gave her a 'done' look.

"May I come in?" They turned their heads and saw it was Yu-ri. Y/N quickly said, "You guys talk and grill the meat, I am  coming after changing."

Y/N quickly moved from  there while hobi and Yu-ri shared a shy smile.

"Let me help." Yu-ri said putting her bag down and started walking towards him. Her eyes never left his face. She almost stumbled on her feet but Hobi's reflexes were quick enough to catch her in his arms.

Yu-ri clutched on his shirt and they got lost in each other's eyes. He helped her to stand on his feet, hands still around her waist. Their faces were just inches close. While Yu-ri could feel his warm breath on her face, she got mesmerized by the evergreen smile.

"How come a man is this much beautiful? Aah what happens with me every time I see him."

"Control your emotions Hobi, she is your sister's friend. Oh God what happens to me every time I see her."

Both of them were lost in their thoughts looking at each other meanwhile their heart throbbing at the highest speed. It wouldn't be a surprise if suddenly their heart would pop out infront of them. They could feel themselves getting carried away but no one was in enough sense to stop it.

Y/N who was watching them for the past 5 minutes finally cleared her throat gaining all the attention. Hobi quickly removed his hands from her shoulder while Yu-ri  too distanced herself and a shade of crimson red appeared on her cheeks. She got so shy as if she was caught doing something wrong.

"Aaah I am hungry, cook the food quickly." Y/N finally said breaking the awkward silence.

Ever since from childhood she has seen her brother and her bestfriend crushing over each other but they were so dumb that they never understood the feelings. Both of them would behave like neighbors but then cry for not being able to get their love. It would be simple if they would have conversed but they just wanted to make things complicated. That's why often when y/n sees them together she tries to give them alone time. However all they do in that time is look at each other with shy eyes.

The three finally gathered for the dinner. Enjoying and talking about random stuffs while she could feel Hobi and Yu-ri were stealing glances at each other from time to time.  Y/N would just laugh silently to herself.  Suddenly her phone started ringing and there was the ID she expected the least.  It was her boyfriend.

"Hello Baby." Y/N said happily as she did not expect him to call. She was so much in love that only one call in a week would be enough to keep her content for the next few weeks.

"Hmm hello, I think we need to talk. Meet me at 6pm tomorrow in Star Cafe."