||Chapter - 47||

Y/n

Right now I and Jimin, we are standing in the closet room. Well more precisely I was sitting on a chair sipping on the banana smoothie he had made me to drink and he was busy searching for clothes.

After we took a shower I was feeling really tired and also my whole body was paining. Thus he gave me a pain killer tablet and then he made me a smoothie. But as my dear bestfriend had not packed me any dress, Jimin was finding something from his closest for me to wear.

"Look I found it!" He said and pulled out a white coloured fluffy hoodie and a pair of shorts.

He handed me the clothes and took the glass of smoothie from me.

I looked at the dress and smiled and then looked at him and he cluelessly stared at me. I too stared back waiting for him to leave so I could open my bathrobe and finally wear a real dress.

But he was still standing there and then frowned.

"What happened little girl, why aren't you changing your clothes?" Is he dumb or did he left his brain somewhere.

"Have you lost your mind? How can I change when you are standing just right infront of me. Come on leave the room so I can change."

"Why I can stay, I have already seen everything." He whined like a kid only to earn a slap on his chest.

"Ouch! That hurts." He says holding my wrist.

"Stop being dramatic. Now leave!"

"Why are you scared you won't be able to control yourself?" He said smirking.

"Pervert." I scoffed and pushed him out of the room, getting down the chair.

After locking the door I finally changed into the dress. The hoodie was oversized reaching down my thighs but were above my knees. But I liked how warm it felt on me.

I went out and found Jimin who was busy doing something in his cell phone.

"Chim chim!" I called him and he just hummed without looking at me. I wanted him to tell me how I looked.

I called him again and this time he looked up and suddenly his eyes stopped at me. As if he got hypnotized. The phone fell from his hand and his mouth hung open looking at me. His intense gaze itself made my cheeks warm and turn the scarlet colour.

He clutched onto his heart and this time I got scared.

"Yahh what happened to you? Jim?" I said as I went towards him trying to shake him but his eyes didn't move from me even for a second. I shook him vigorously making him cough and so I gave him a glass of water that was kept on the bed side table. He gulped down all the water in one go and then pulled me on his lap. I was sitting on his one thigh and his arm captured me as he held me by my waist.

"What happened? Are you okay?" I asked but he didn't reply instead captured my lips for a kiss. He started kissing me and I kissed back. His hands feathered my thighs. I got goosebumps on my body from his cold touch.

He finally left my lips and tucked some of my hair behind my ear and caressed my cheeks. Looking straight into my eyes. They had love, true love.

"You are damn beautiful. No matter what you do or what you wear you are so breathtakingly beautiful. Even my clothes. They looked so damn beautiful on you. I could just stare you all day long." We didn't break the eye contact even for once.

After hearing his confession I looked down at my lap timidly. I felt speechless and my mind couldn't form words.

He finally kissed my forehead when there was the sound of calling bell. We looked at each other as normally there should be no one. We have taken off from office today and maids were also asked to not come.

"Wait I will check." Jimin said and I nodded getting up from his lap as he went downstairs.

Jimin

I went downstairs to see who it was and when I opened the door my jaw dropped. It was not one person rather all of them were suddenly here.

I saw it was Tae, Kookie, Hobi hyung and Yuri. I might not know her very well but I know she is y/n's bestfriend and Hobi hyung's girlfriend.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked confusedly as they looked at each other sharing glances.

"Nothing we thought to enjoy some time together." Tae said and I nodded getting aside to let them enter.

"Who is it?" Y/n said coming downstairs and as soon as she came to the second last step she paused seeing so many people.

Taehyung and Hobi hyung coughed nervously turning to other sides. This action made me glance back at y/n. She was wearing my clothes.

She too realised and blushed nervously playing with her fingers.

"Woah! She looks beautiful!" Jungkook stated but got a slap on his head from me.

"Mind your tongue she's my girlfriend, and my sister and my bestfriend." I, Hobi hyung and Tae said together making Kookie pout.

"I am just complimenting, I have no bad intentions. You know that right y/n. Should I then call you noona?" He said smiling and y/n smiled back.

"Sure why not, call me noona." He showed a thumbs up and then looked at me showing his bunny teeth.

"You guys wait I will make lunch for all." Y/n said and I was about to stop her. Because of me she was really tired. But before I could say anything Yuri said, "I am coming with you." She nodded and both the girls went towards the kitchen to cook.

While we sat and started talking about random stuffs.

But my mind couldn't stop thinking about my y/n. She looked like she needed some more rest I should have stopped her. I will make it up for this later.

***
Vote lovely readers 🥰. Also are you liking the chapters? Let me know in comments.

~Borahae💜♥️