||Chapter - 37||

"We will kill her if you don't come within the next 2 hours. Time is running out. Tick tock, tick tock. Get her."
The person from the other side started laughing and cut the call while Jimin held his phone tightly. He was burning in anger and just wanted to destroy the person as soon as possible.

"I need to go." Jimin said, it was clear from his expressions that he was stressed about something. Both Hobi and Taehyung noticed that but he just didn't wanted to tell them the truth specially to Hobi.

"Are you in a problem? Who's call was it?" Taehyung asked but Jimin just shook his head taking his leave while Taehyung followed him as well. Hobi just stared at their disappearing figures confusedly.

Jimin was about to open the door of his car when Taehyung held his arm stopping him.

Jimin looked a bit annoyed, every passing second was important for him.

"Leave me Tae, I need to go."

"What's wrong Jimin, you never behave like that."

"It's nothing." Jimin diverted his gaze not wanting to meet Taehyung's eyes.

"Come on tell me the truth. I thought we were bestfriends." Jimin looked at Taehyung and decided to tell the truth because the more time he wastes the more in risk will be y/n's life.

"Fine. Y/n has been kidnapped. I am called to rescue her all alone. I need to go because if I do not reach within the next 2 hours something worse will happen to her. I cannot waste anymore time."

"Seriously Jimin? You were hiding this from me don't you trust me?" Taehyung sounded upset making Jimin realise he was doing wrong by not telling him.

"It's not like that Tae, I swear I would have informed you. But I lost my mind from the threat. Already a lot of things have been happening and I had hurted her a lot." Jimin looked down and Taehyung even though his heart ached from the information he gathered he held Jimin's shoulder making him look up.

"It's okay, I understand. Now let's go. We can't waste any more time. We need to make sure to rescue Y/n safe and sound."

Jimin nodded and got inside his car while Taehyung got into his car.

They both started driving at a really fast speed, breaking all the traffic rules but none of them cared about anything as nothing mattered more than y/n's life right now.

[Somewhere dark]

Y/n pov

I blinked my eyes a few times feeling an extreme level of pain in my head. It was so intense that it was making me go numb and even though I was conscious it took me a lot of time to realise where I was.

Not just my head was throbbing but so was my whole body that felt extreme levels of pain as I was beated badly. I was feeling so heavy unable to move even an inch from my position.

Finally after almost 10 minutes I managed to look around myself, it was all dark except for a hint of light that was entering through a hole on the wall. It was enough to make me realise that I was somewhere really hideous.

The next thing that caught my eyes was that my hands were tied so we're my legs and I was sitting on a chair. I tried to scream but except for muffled sounds nothing came out because my mouth was tied too.

"What is happening? Why am I suddenly here? Wait am I kidnapped?"

A memory suddenly struck my mind.

I was going towards a restaurant, sad and broken I just wanted to eat something good as that always made me happy. However just before I could enter the restaurant I saw two black cars stopping just infront of me. While I tried to ignore it I felt a huge pain behind my head, maybe something heavy was struck making me go black.

Yes that's how I am here, which clearly means that I am kidnapped, but why? Why would someone even kidnap me? Wait are they going to sell me? What if they ask oppa for ransom? But he won't be able to give anything if it's way too much.

No my oppa he's too innocent he shouldn't get into things like that, you never know their intentions. But how will I get out of here? It's quite impossible.

My eyes started wandering through the room, extreme pain in my head was making me realise every moment how much helpless I was.

Suddenly I heard a loud bang which sent chills down my spine. I gulped looking towards the door which was opened quite harshly. Due to the darkness I couldn't really make it who it was.

I squinted my eyes a bit and realised it was not one but two. A man and a woman. It was clear from their eyes that all they wanted was pure revenge but on whom? Me? But what did I even do?

Unfortunately their faces were covered making it impossible for me to realise who they were. The man spoke, his voice deep and unfamiliar.

He neared towards me and harshly held my jaw, as he neared my face, I could see his cold and dark eyes, he was surely here to kill me.

"You know what, this kidnapping and threatening the person who loves you the most. These all things are quite boring and old. Rather why not you be in my bed, under me screaming my name and the person you love seeing all these things being tied up. I am sure Jimin will love to see such a scene." He said and laughed making my blood boil. How could he? Does that mean his target is Jimin as well.

I tried to move and speak but was unable to which made the man visibly smirk. He slowly opened my mouth and touched my cheeks, I felt disgusted.

"Omo, look little princess is being scared."

"Scared and me? Huh in your dreams!" I spat. Only if my hands were opened I could have shown him who I am.

I started struggling to open the ropes with which I was tied.

"Oh my god little princess don't waste your energy here, you'll need it later. After all I will fuck you so bad that you forget about Jimin forever." I bumped on his face with my forehead making him stumble and take a few steps back holding his forehead.

"BOLD OF YOU TO ASSUME THAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN!!! I WILL NEVER LET YOU DO THAT!" I yelled making him angry as he suddenly punched me harshly making my face turn to the other side, I coughed at the impact as blood came out.

"I swear little princess, you will regret and so will your love!" He said as I breathed heavily still recovering from the previous impact.

"Oh my god, relax will you? We can't kill her just now. We need Jimin to be here. Then you can kill her." The woman spoke as her voice felt so familiar. I saw the man turning to the other side being angry, as if trying to control his anger.

That's when the woman, rather the girl who seemed of my age neared my face checking on my face giving me the chance to see her face a bit clearly.

Even with that mask on I could see her eyes. As the realisation hit me I shuddered in disbelief.

"Ji-ah?!"