||Chapter 10||

"I will donate my blood." The loud and clear voice made Hoseok and Yuri look up.

"Y-you?"

Jimin nodded his head. He had tough expressions on his face but from inside he was shaken too that y/n's life was in danger. No matter how much how he he hated her presence this was never what he wanted.

The doctors and nurses immediately started preparing for the blood transfusion. Jimin walked towards Hoseok who hugged him immediately.

"Thank you so much, I will be forever grateful to you for saving my sister's life." Jimin hugged him back and patted him.

"Hyung, it's not a big deal. She is one of the best employees of our company, saving her life is also a duty for the boss." Hoseok nodded breaking the hug.

Which boss' duty is to save their employee's life. Yuri thought to herself.

Jimin was made to lay on a bed beside y/n while a tube was connected to extract the blood from him and transfer to y/n. He turned to his side and saw her, so close to him. It was the first time he was seeing her so closely.

《Jimin pov》

I turned to her side, and my eyes laid on her nose and lips. Her head was wrapped in a bandage and she had a very calm expression on her face. However her nose and lips they were reminding me of someone. They were reminding about her. My first and only love. She was the only person I have had ever loved truly till now.

Oddly their name matches. Her name was y/n too. However I am sure they aren't same because my y/n never had any parents or gurdian but she has a brother. However those dimples she has whenever she smiles are so similar to my y/n. They continuously remind me about her. It's annoying how she has the same name and same facial features but still they are different persons.

A tear drop rolled down my cheek when I remembered the news that was given to me after I shifted to foreign.

~Flashback

"Dad I want to talk to y/n, please once." The 15 year old whiningly said to his father but only got a cold expression in return.

"You can't Jimin, she left the area and I have my spies reporting she died in a car accident." Jimin felt his heart shattering into millions of pieces like a glass item. He broke down into tears kneeling down and looked at the last memory he had from her. The locket.

No one except Jimin knew that y/n was reported as dead. He stopped talking with his father since then except for when he was needed for business. He blamed himself for y/n's death because he was not there with her.  He thought only if his father didn't send him abroad, he could have protected his love. The girl who made him feel alive after his mother. However he lost both of them.

I got back into reality when the nurse said, "you are done sir." I wiped my eyes and looked up to see that the tube was now taken out. I was shifted to another ward for checking if I was going to have any problems because of blood donation.

I laid down on the bed in my personal ward with my eyes closed while thinking about my Y/N once again. It's true that I was informed she was dead but I couldn't believe it so I am still trying to find her. Maybe someday I can find her back.

《Author》

As Jimin was done with the checkup he got ready to leave the hospital but stopped when someone called him from behind. He saw it was Hoseok.

He came and engulfed Jimin into a brotherly hug filled with gratitude that he felt towards him.

"Thank you so much Jimin,  because of you my sister is out of danger and I also saw how you helped her in that restaurant. What I failed to do as a brother you did that. I am so thankful to you for this reason." Hoseok said breaking the hug and wiping the tears that had been trying to flow down his eyes. He was still blaming himself and was thinking that what might have had happened if Jimin didn't reached for his sister's aid just on time.

"Please don't blame yourself hyung. I am glad that I was able to help you. Even I have brothers if their sister would have been in any problem won't I help them. So you are like them as well." Jimin said and flashed a genuine smile which made Hoseok smile too flashing very light dimples not like y/n's deep ones.

"You are a true angel." Hoseok said
0and Jimin bowed to him taking his compliment and left bidding him goodbye.

"He kind off looks the same as that picture." Hoseok was busy in his thoughts which got interrupted when Yuri called him.

"Hobi, y/n is awake." She said making Hoseok forget everything and just rush to the room.

As soon as he entered he saw y/n who was sitting on the bed, her back rested well on a pillow as she was looking outside the window. The birds were chirping making the nature look so beautiful.

Hoseok hugged her immediately and this time his tears made their way down his eyes wetting her hospital dress.

Y/n was taken aback seeing her brother like this. She felt blessed that she had a brother like him who loved her so much.

"Oppa, don't cry. See I am all okay." Hoseok broke the hug wiping his tears and nodded his head and kissed on her forehead.

"You seem a little zoned out. Why?" Hoseok asked.

"Nothing, it feels like I saw a vision but then forgot immediately."

"A vision?"

"Yes, A car accident."