||Chapter - 32||

Maid:- Y-Y/n?

The maid muttered under breath so, she couldn't hear but got shocked when the maid just started distancing herself from her. So y/n too stepped back and frowned. Suddenly two more girls came and bowed at Jimin.

Jimin:- Y/n let's go for now, they will take care here. Y/n nodded and followed Jimin.

*Jimin pov*

When I reached at y/n's home, I waited for her to come out . I was feeling so nervous while ringing the bell. After anticipating for a good minute finally she came out. Immediately my jaw dropped and lips fell apart as I got mesmerized by her beauty.

I looked at her from top to bottom, I realised this is the dress I have gifted her

I looked at her from top to bottom, I realised this is the dress I have gifted her. I knew it she will look beautiful but I didn't knew that she will look beautiful more than I can even imagine. Holding her hand leading towards the car felt like as if I was really taking her to meet my father. It's odd how even if it is supposed to be an act, I want it to be real.

The rest of the drive to dad's house was silent except for a few times when y/n would engage into a conversation with Taehyung and Jungkook. Yes, now they know everything about our act completely and they said it was a really nice idea.

When we got down from the car, she started looking a bit lost but soon we enter inside the mansion. A mansion where once I entered holding my little girl's hand, today it was y/n's hand.

The fact it looked so similar that I almost got a Deja Vu. On top of that their name is same too. I shrugged off my thoughts when y/n went to help the oldest and the senior most maid in our house. It's odd because my y/n used to be really close to her and often help her when she would come to play with me. It felt so similar.

Finally I led y/n inside but seeing a person made me widen my eyes immediately.

A/n pov

Jimin:- You?!!
Ji-ah what do you think you are doing here?

Jimin asked as he felt intimidated by her presence. He just wanted to easily show y/n as his girlfriend and end the night but now that Ji-ah was there it won't really end easily that's for sure. Jiah had an evil smirk on her face as she walked past Jimin and stood infront of y/n looking straight into her eyes and y/n too confidently maintained the eye contact.

Ji-ah:- Jimin, your dad said you are supposed to bring your girlfriend. So he can talk about your marriage. Did you forget that you don't get married to sluts.

She said and y/n scoffed at the irony.

Jimin:- Mind your language Ji-ah. Just because I respect you doesn't mean you can say anything about her. And she's my girlfriend, I love her and you are the third person here.

He said as he pulled y/n towards him wrapping his arm around her waist protectively.

Y/n felt butterflies in her stomach when Jimin said those words. It felt as if he was true about whatever he said. His voice reflecting about his genuineness. Y/n smiled satisfactory and looked at Ji-ah. It was clear from y/n's expressions that she was telling Ji-ah, she won.

Jiah this time moved closer to Jimin as she held him by his collar.

Ji-ah:- Look at me Jimin, what's so wrong in me? Don't you see I love you. I have everything. Why don't you leave her. I will keep you happier than her .

Even though normally y/n would help Jimin out but this time she felt jealous about her touching him. She felt jealous how she was asking him to leave her.

She held Ji-ah's wrist and yanked it away from Jimin guarding him.

Y/n:- Didn't you know, you should touch someone else's boyfriend like that. Are you that dumb to not realise he doesn't loves you and there is ofcourse some reason. It's your wrong idea that you can keep him happier than me. Or should I say you are too much overconfident.

Ji-ah:- STOP YOU BITCH!!!

Y/n:- Lowe your voice girl, don't think you can defeat me like that. You don't have anything special and Jimin knows that better. He's no baby he knows what he's doing so stay in your limits before I cross mine.

Jiah huffed once again knowing she got defeated but she didn't leave as soon after entered Park Hanbin, Jimin's father. While Jimin was busy adoring Y/n he didn't notice his presence until he coughed a little gaining everyone's attention.

Mr. Park:- May I know what is happening here, also Jimin you were supposed to bring your girlfriend isn't it?

Jimin :- Yes dad, here she is.

Jimin said and Y/n came out who was not visible because of Jiah.

As soon as Mr. Park saw her his eyes went wide and he started sweating badly even after standing under the air conditioner. No one noticed but he felt goosebumps in his whole body as soon as y/n smiled bowing.

Y/n:- Hello sir nice to meet you. I am Y/n, Jung Y/n.

As soon as he heard the name he started coughing loudly and everyone got confused at his sudden weird expressions.

Finally after he drank some water he said,

Mr. Park:- Fine, I will meet you later. You guys carry on I have an important work.

Jimin and y/n stole glances towards each other at the sudden behaviour change.

Jiah:- Sir, I called you. Won't you listen.

Mr. Park:- Didn't you hear what I said, get lost.

Jiah huffed in embarrassment and immediately left from there followed by Mr. Park leaving the room.

Y/n:- What is happening here, why is everyone behaving so oddly.

Jimin:- Don't know, I am confused too.

Y/n roamed her eyes through out the room and her eyes stuck on a pillar.

She walked towards there and hugged the pillar tightly.

Jimin:- What are you doing?

Y/n:- I don't know I just felt like doing this. As if I have been doing this for years now and it felt I know everything so much.

Jimin:- Little girl?