||Chapter - 45|| 🔞

(This chapter contains smut, so feel free to avoid if you are uncomfortable and are under 18.)

Y/n

I and Jimin decided to spend the rest of the day in his mansion. While he did talk with Hobi, wether I could move out he said it's okay for him. However I still have some time left before that so we planned a dinner at Jimin's house.

"Y/n, I have gave all the maids a leave for today, so we can enjoy our time alone. So you can change in my bed room I will change in the guest room". I nodded my head and went towards the bedroom as he showed.

I opened the bag and my mouth hung open. We were supposed to spend the night together so I decided to pack some clothes. But Yuri insisted on doing it for me so I agreed. But now I regret.

This dress, surely wasn't mine. Even if it was it's not the right place to wear so.

I looked at the dress with widened eyes, cursing my bestfriend.

The other thing that I had in the bag was a few odd stuffs such as brush, body wash a comb and a pair of bra and panty. I am doomed for sure. I had no option but to change in the white dress that my dear bestfriend sent me with. God, what will he think of me!!!

I wore a bathrobe over the dress to cover it up

I wore a bathrobe over the dress to cover it up. I sighed checking on my hair that was now wet because I took a shower I let it open and as I didn't have much time to dry it, I let it be just like that.

I went downstairs and was welcomed by Jimin, he was in a sweatshirt and sweatpants. He smiled at me innocently unaware about what I was hiding.

"What happened, you didn't bring clothes?" He asked and I shook my head.

"It's nothing like that, I am comfortable in it." He nodded his head without speaking any further and lead me towards the kitchen. The rest of the evening went well as we cooked a few dishes and burnt a few creating some mess but then cleaned up by ourselves. Finally we were sitting at the dining table eating the food.

And honestly more than the moment of eating the moments of making food together was better. Those few pecks on each other's lips, proud smiles on doing something perfectly and sheepish smiles on messing up something.

As we drank the last glass of beer. I took our plates towards the sink and got busy in cleaning them not realising his presence behind me. He hugged me from the back as I kept the last dish, he turned me towards him kissing my neck sniffing to the perfume I had applied.

"You smell so nice." He said taking a long deep breath as he looked at my eyes. I wasn't drunk, but his eyes were making me so. I bit the lower lip and he kissed there.

But then something unimaginable happened. Due to movements I didn't realise but my bathrobe opened and fell on the floor. As Jimin looked at me his jaw dropped on the floor.

"Fuck!" He mumbled under breath but loud enough for me to her. My cheeks blushed at how his eyes travelled from head to toe. He was confused at my outfit as he shook his head moving a bit apart. He was sweating really bad and I happened to notice the boner he just got. He cleared his throat trying to act normal.

"Um I think um we should sleep." He said and was about to turn but I immediately captured his lips. He quite immediately grabbed me by my waist and kissed back. Swiping on my lips he indicated me to open them, which I did and his tongue entered mine, kissing me. We moved apart catching our breaths as my hands travelled towards his clothed member.

As soon as my fingers came in contact he held my wrist with one hand groaning a little and the other hand clutched onto a fistful of my hair and gave it a very little tug, so as to not hurt me. As my head lifted up a little he placed a kiss on my neck before sucking there. He left breathing hard as he said,

"Don't start something babygirl, you won't be able to finish." His tone came out as a warning but I couldn't care anymore.

"You will finish then." He groaned not being able to control himself anymore and realising I have him permission he started kissing my collar bone. He started sucking and biting there and a sinful moan left my mouth when he sucked the sweet spot. He sucked more making a reddish hickey there. Suddenly he reached to my lips kissing them and picked me up in his arms. Not breaking the kiss, the muscles of his arms flexed as he carried me towards the bedroom.

He made me lie on the bed gently. He in one pull opened his sweatshirt as his well toned abs got in my vision. Realising I was staring he smirked.

"Like what you are seeing?" I couldn't react anything and neither did he wait for an answer as he started kissing all over my collar area sucking and leaving quite a few marks.

He was doing it slowly and sensually knowing that it was my first time. As his hand came in contact with my thigh, I got goosebumps a fire got ignited as now I was needy for him. His hand was pushing my dress upwards and I could feel him touching my clothed core. He kissed me for the final time before ripping off my dress completely.

Right now I was infront of him just in my bra and panty, lifted me holding my back a bit as in one click he opened my bra and then pulled my panty leaving me naked, completely.

"You are so wet." He said as his thumb traced the entrance and I couldn't stop myself from moaning. He came towards me and pressed his lips on mine and inserted his two fingers inside me making me jolt up.

"Aahhh" I moaned but it got muffled because of his lips that were on me.

He started thrusting with his two fingers and soon the pain was replaced by pleasure. Soon I was near at reaching my orgasm.

"I-I am close" I warned but whined when he removed his fingers.

"Relax little girl, I will eat you out." He said as he took his face towards my entrance, parting my thighs as he pinned them holding on either side. He suddenly gave a lick on my clit and I moaned because of the over stimulation.

He started using his tongue and thrusting leaving me a moaning mess. I was overstimulated and I needed to cum.

"Come for me babygirl." His voice s
felt like honey as I reached my high and came on his face which he licked and kissed me immediately making me taste myself. As we parted from the kiss he stood up.

He pulled down his sweatpants and boxers in one go and stood there, his member, large and hard. He then took out a condom out of the drawer and wore it.

"Are you ready?" He asked and I nervously nodded my head knowing it was my first time.

He slowly positioned himself and in a thrust he entered into me choking the air out of me as I moaned out from the pain I felt.

"Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh" I screamed quite loudly and a tear rolled down my cheek as I panted recovering from the thrust, he kissed my eyes and then my lips and looked at me with eyes filled of love.

"If you feel too much pain I can stop." I shook my head not wanting him to stop.

He started moving slowly on realising I was ready and slowly the pain was replaced with extreme pleasure.

"Aaah aaah Jimin f-faster!" He started moving faster and as our hips rocked together the room got filled with skin slapping sounds and my loud moans.

If his mansion hadn't been soundproof, the neighbours would surely be able to hear those sinful noises that I made that night. And the night went long.

  ***

Readers vote e please, don't just read and leave. Share your views through comments. Okay meet you in the next chapter.

   ~Saranghae 💜