|| Chapter 4 ||

"You??!!!!" Both of them almost yelled at the same time being all shocked.

The others present in the room looked at them going bewildered because no one has seen Mr.Park before then how come y/n be acquainted with him. Y/N looked at other's expressions and gave an awkward smile while cursing her luck under breath. 

Jimin smirked at her knowing things are under his control. He roamed his fingers through his hair before putting them back into the pocket.  He cleared his throat and said, "Miss Jung y/n?" He looked at her I'd and said with a pause. He searched for her eyes which she lowered immediately when he met with his gaze.

"Meet me in my office half an hour later." He completed before heading out of the room while y/n sat on her chair completely dejected by herself. She already was striving hard to get a promotion and now she might even get fired.

Oh God!!! There are so many men out there and out of all of them this arrogant man had to be the new CEO??????!!!

She was completely done with her luck being all unfair to her. She was currently regretting all her life and hardly hit her head on the table which made such a loud sound that everyone looked at her again. They themselves were unsure about what was the case but everyone was too scared to ask anything because at the end everything was connected to the CEO.

"Who was that girl hyung?" Jungkook asked curiously. Jungkook was 2 years younger than Jimin. While their fathers were bestfriends after Jungkook's father's death he was practically brought up by Jimin's father. So they would consider each other as brothers only. While he had his own company JEON corporation he was there to gain some experience under his elder brother. 

Jimin tossed the paper weight kept on the table for the nth time with an unknown mischievous smile still not opening up about the girl to his younger brother. Jungkook pouted at the end knowing it was of no use as Jimin was in no mood to tell him anything.

After a few minutes a firm knock was heard on the door. Jungkook who was sitting on the nearby sofa looked at Jimin who corrected his posture before saying, "Come in."
Both the men saw it was y/n.

"Jungkook go and grab a coffee for me." Jimin ordered making Jungkook furrow his eyes.

"Now? But why me?" Jungkook said sulking and looking at Jimin who just gave him a stare with a raised eyebrow which meant, 'Remember who's the boss here.' Jungkook understood his gesture and nodded in little.

"Okay." Jungkook said and moved out of the room while Jimin and y/n were left alone.

"You called for me sir." Y/N said trying to look confident even though she was feeling really nervous.

"Well Miss y/n don't you think you should apologize about what you did?"

"I don't think I did anything that I have to apologize. The first day it was you who was busy talking on the phone and bumped on me. I even scraped my knee because of you, so it's me who deserves an apology not you. However because you are my CEO you don't need to anymore." Y/N said with a smile and bowed towards him.

Jimin chuckled in disbelief. He has seen so many people who would easily fall on their knees no matter if they were right or wrong to protect their job and then was this girl standing there blaming him and that too staring straight into his eyes. As Jimin didn't reply anything so y/n spoke again.

"I think you don't have anything else so I would like to take my leave then." She said and bowed at him and went out of the room while Jimin still didn't believe the attitude he was shown just now. She really had some courage to treat him like that.

"Cute." Jimin said to himself while smiling and brushing his fingers through his hair.

Y/N stood there inside the washroom. She looked at herself in the mirror. Her heart was beating at an abnormal space. Even she was unaware about from where she got that much courage to speak like that infront of the CEO himself. She quickly splashed water on her face and wiped her face. Taking a deep breath she made a messy bun of her open hair. It was only the half day so she still has a long day to go.

While walking towards her cabin someone called her from behind. She turned behind but saw it was some other girl they were calling. She shrugged her shoulder and looked ahead and was about to walk but bumped into someone's hard chest. She closed her eyes knowing in no time she will be on the cold floor while expecting to get hurt because it was all marble. However she realized within a few seconds that nothing happened. She was still in air. She quickly opened her eyes and found herself getting watched by two very beautiful dark orbs.

He had his arms protectively wrapped around her which prevented her from falling. The man helped her to stand on her feet and gave her a concerned look.

"Are you okay? I am sorry I didn't notice you." The man said in his deep like ocean voice. Y/N realized the man was not only handsome and well built but also a pure gentleman so she gave him a bright smile and said, "No I am okay, Thanks to you."

"Wow you have such a beautiful smile." The man said and y/n could feel her cheeks burning up on getting the compliment.

"Thank you so much. Everyone says I got it from my elder brother." The man smiled and nodded.  He then outstretched his hand and said,

"I am Kim Taehyung, nice to meet you."
Y/N took his hand and shook it and said, "I am Jung Y/N nice to meet you too."

"Good, hope we meet again y/n." Taehyung said before waving at her. Y/N too waved at him.

Taehyung entered Jimin's cabin with the brightest smile and Jimin noticed that easily. After all they were bestfriends since they have been in diapers. They even completed their education together and now have entered into this industry together. Park's biggest partner were Kim. Taehyung was the soon to be CEO of that company.

"What happened Tae? You seem different." Jimin said poking his elbow to his bestfriend jokingly.

"I think I am in love Jimin. Aahh she was so beautiful."