-𝕍𝕀-

Dinner time. Oh joy! Time to make a re-entrance as a perfectly sane, normal teenage witch, who just happened to travel back to the past to save everyone she loves! While avoiding said people she loves... Yup! Perfectly normal! Luckily, Lily already left the dorm. Ara slowly slipped out of her bed and after a few moments of preparing herself, made her way down. It seems everyone else had already started heading to dinner as well, since the common room was empty.

"Where is she? Do you guys see her anywhere?" whispered James. Sirius stood up to look at everyone currently sitting at the Gryffindor table. "Nah, mate. Don't think she's come down yet." James kept his eyes transfixed on the Great Hall entrance, while the others couldn't help but smirk at him in amusement, while rolling their eyes.

One step. She took one step into the Great Hall and suddenly attracted almost everyone's eyes immediately. Well, it appears her first entrance hasn't blown over yet. Good thing she was used to this. She looked straight ahead and made her way down the Gryffindor table until she found a nice empty spot a bit far off from everyone else. She sat there waiting patiently, staring at her intertwined hands on the table, ignoring the murmurs and stares. Curiosity won out and she subtly gazed toward the Slytherin table, looking to see if she could recognize anyone.

She did, in fact, recognize a lot of them, so much so, she began seeing the memories of the ones she fought against, as well as the ones she killed herself or saw die. She tightened her grip to suppress the shakes that were fighting to take control of her hands from the memories. Only to be brought back to the present, when suddenly she felt two someone's sit down next to her.

She didn't have to turn to know who they were, especially as Remus and Peter slid into the seats directly across from her. Maybe if she pretended they weren't there, they'd go away. She redirected her gaze back down to her hands.

"Hello, love. The name's Sirius, Sirius Black." She just knew he had a wide smirk on his face without even needing to look, and she couldn't repress a snort but damn did she try. "Hi, I'm Remus, and this is Peter," he said kindly while pointing to the boy next to him. "And you've already met James, so I've heard." She took a deep breath and looked up, unintentionally making immediate eye contact with Remus.

A wave of emotions washed over her in an instant, as well as the memories. It took everything she had to remain composed as she saw the quick flashes of Remus holding her up after Voldemort's failed possession, the Aurors walking past with the Death Eaters they captured, Antonin Dolohov breaking free and sending a Diffindo towards her, Remus jumping in front to shield her, the weight of his body as it dropped onto her... the blood, so much blood, his head... it was - it was gone! She'd lost Sirius and Remus in one day. And it was all her fault!!

Swallowing the lump in her throat, she pasted on a small stiff smile. "Nice to meet you. I'm Ara." She was purposefully avoiding turning her head to the right. She didn't think she could manage seeing Sirius die all over again as well. Remus sent her a small, kind smile, and Ara quickly looked back down towards her hands, missing the silent conversation the boys seemed to be having with their eyes.

"So, ho--" Whatever James was about to say was suddenly cut off by Dumbledore rising and drawing everyone's attention.

"Thank you. Before we all tuck in, I would just like to introduce our newest fifth-year student who'll be joining us. Miss Ara Lovella." Dumbledore clapped as everyone else slowly joined in, craning their necks to get a good look at her. It reminded her too much of her first year, and she couldn't resist shrinking in on herself a little bit. "Miss Lovella has been sorted into Gryffindor. And, unfortunately, she is suffering from a bit of amnesia. So, I kindly ask all of you to give her some space while she sorts herself out through this difficult time. With that being said..." The food all suddenly appeared onto the tables. "Tuck in!" Dumbledore finished before returning back down to his seat.

"Amnesia..." James whispered quietly to himself. Was that why she said her last name was Lovella? Does she not remember she's a Potter? Was Lovella just a name given to her by Dumbledore? But then...what about Ara? Was that just a coincidence or was that the only thing she could remember? This is gonna be a lot harder than he thought. Suddenly another thought hit him, making his eyes go wide. The blood test didn't work because she apparently has some type of creature blood! But if she has amnesia...does she even remember!? What if she actually is a werewolf and doesn't even know it!? Bloody hell!