-𝕃𝕍𝕀𝕀-

'Anything?' James questioned for the hundredth time, as the three sat eagerly staring at Fefe. 'No's, Fefe cannot sense little Potter!' The elf replied dejectedly. The three slumped down in their seats, sullenly. The elf suddenly perked up as she announced, 'Monty and Ephy are coming!!' The boys instantly got to their feet and waited as the fireplace stretched and the flames flared, followed by Monty and Ephy stepping out. 'Boys?' questioned a surprised Euphemia, the second she spotted them. James couldn't hold it back anymore and ran straight to his mother, immediately she wrapped her arms around him. 'S-she's gone! I don't know what to do!' James sniffled out in tears. She stroked her fingers lightly through his hair as he clung onto her, a sobbing mess, 'I know sweetie, but we'll find her.' Sirius cleared his throat awkwardly as he looked to Monty, 'Any luck with the book?' Monty immediately turned his frown upside down as he beamed, 'Yes! In fact, we've found a possible ritual that would work, and Orion has gone to meet with the Necromancer!' The boys all looked up at him, 'Really!?' they chorused hopefully. 'Indeed!' Monty cheered, 'But I am curious as to how you boys snuck off Hogwarts grounds and made your way here!' The boys all exchanged nervous glances, before James began stuttering out, 'W-well- you see- the thing is - uh... -' *Smack* Everyone immediately turned to the window that an owl had crashed right into. Monty quickly walked over and opened it as the owl hopped back up onto the ledge and held out its foot with a letter attached. Curiously he untied the letter and opened it, 'Oh dear!' he whispered after a moment. 'What is it?' Euphemia questioned. 'It's from the Ministry. They're calling an emergency Wizengamot meeting... about Dumbledore! I've got to go.'

The next morning, James and the boys slowly stumbled their way into the kitchen. Euphemia and Fefe had prepared an assortment of breakfast foods for the boys. 'Dad back yet?' he asked before yawning. 'Nope!' Euphemia sighed out in response. 'Why'd you make so much, mom?' James asked as he gently rubbed his eyes. 'Ah, well. We've got other's coming over!' 'Others?' Sirius questioned, as he poured himself a big glass of juice. 'Yes! Well with you boys leaving Hogwarts like you have and with everything going on... we've decided, after a lot of convincing with some, to pull you all out for this year! Homeschooling of sorts, really...' She stated nonchalantly. Remus dropped the toast he was biting into, 'Me as well!?' Euphemia nodded with a beaming smile. 'Others?' Sirius repeated. Euphemia's smile turned into a smirk as a knock sounded at the front door. 'Ah, they must be here!' she sing-songed, as she made her way to the door, the three boys exchanged bewildered glances. Standing at the doorstep was none other than Professor McGonagall with Barty, Regulus, Lucius and Severus, the four looking awkward as they nervously glanced around. 'Minerva!' cheered Euphemia, 'So glad you were able to bring the boys for me! Time for a spot of tea, before you go?' Euphemia asked as she gestured for the boys to come in and eat breakfast. 'Unfortunately, I cannot. I barely had time to bring them, what with Albus up and leaving like he has!' McGonagall ranted, furiously. Sirius instantly choked on a sip of his juice the second he spotted the four boys hesitantly entering the kitchen, 'Reggie!?'

Any reply was instantly halted as the owl arrived with the morning's Daily Prophet. The second James saw the front page, he spat out his juice in shock. For on the front cover was none other than a report of the dragon breaking out of Gringotts! 'Bloody hell!' chorused Remus and Sirius, as they wiped the stray juice off themselves. 'What's a matter with you!?' Sirius asked. James stood up and pointed at the prophet as he sputtered out, 'I think Ara broke into Gringotts again!' Instantly the boys all grouped around James and the paper, wide eyed. 'Merlin... She's so cool!' Barty whispered in awe under his breath, James who heard him shot him a quick glare. 'What are you guys doing here anyway?' Sirius asked. 'Oh, um.. -' Lucius cut Regulus off, 'We'd be at my manor but the whole emergency Wizengamot meeting thing and Barty's father only agreed due to the mention of Potter.' Barty snorted, 'You're meant to be a good influence on me, according to pops! Which is the only reason he agreed to me being pulled out of Hogwarts and staying here...' That made everyone else snort, James huffed and pouted, 'Hey! I can be a good influence!' 'Yeah, sure!' Remus responded sarcastically, 'The day you're a good influence is the day Sirius goes bald!'