-𝕏𝕏𝕏-

She watched as they all plunged into the Pensieve, her heart pounding and trying to fight off her anxious trembling hands. Damn you Sirius! Why couldn't he just have left it be! She was only planning on showing the events of the war. The important bits. But now they'll unfortunately see everything, good and bad. They'll probably need time to process everything after they've finished. They'll be there for a while... Maybe she should go for a walk or something. Possibly stop by the kitchens, get them some nice and calming tea. Though, that might be more for herself at the moment then for them... With that thought in mind, she quietly left the room.

The boys entered the Pensieve one by one, Barty hesitated a little as he glanced worriedly at Ara. He didn't know what he was about to see but based on her expression, he was very concerned. He took a deep breath and joined the others, as they watched the life of Adhara Potter unfold before their very eyes. From the moment her parents were murdered in front of her, Evans trying to flee and leave little Adhara behind, Evans pleading for herself and offering up her daughter only to die, Adhara surviving the killing curse... how was that possible? The cloaked figure of darkness that approached her after she survived it, only to disappear at the sound of a motorcycle arriving outside. She was left on a doorstep in the middle of the night, in the cold, after losing everyone she loved. Then they watched her life with the people who call themselves the Dursleys, full of horror.

She was beaten, starved, forced to grow up in a cupboard under the stairs, forced to wear hand-me-downs way too big for her, forced against her will by the older brother of that Polkiss kid, forced to cook and clean for the Dursleys as if she was a house elf. All her life she was tormented and ridiculed, made out to be a monster, a freak, made out to be a troubled child and ignored by everyone who should have helped her. They watched how even through it all she remained kind, helping others who didn't deserve it before herself. Her desperate and silent pleas into the night to be saved, to be loved. The day she received her letter, the excitement and wonder she had at finding out her name, and that someone could be writing to her. The many attempts of the Dursleys trying to prevent her from learning who she really was. Them moving her from the cupboard to her cousins second bedroom only after installing bars on her windows, a cat flap and multiple locks, she still didn't even get a bed. To Hagrid finally giving her the letter she deserved, learning the truth of her parents and their deaths...

Then they saw her entrance to the Wizarding world and any hope for things to become better for her instantly plummeted. Her fear from her unexpected fame, the manipulations of Dumbledore, how everyone didn't look or treat her as a person but a reminder of her parents, or how she was nothing but a savior one day, the next a monster in the making, even her friends weren't truly her friends. A BLOODY CERBERUS!!!? ARE THEY MAD!!? She became a seeker, the first female first year ever and the youngest seeker in a century. Bloody hell! Then the whole mirror incident... her deepest desire was her family.... But it was affecting her, how could he let that mirror affect her for so long? How could he bring that mirror into the school in the first place? She went out of her way to help, while the whole school turned on her and sent hexes and jinxes at her. How could she believe she deserved it? The nightmare of the detention in the Forbidden Forest. The Centaurs were all acting weird with her? Like they knew something... Going through the tasks all alone and surviving the horrors of Voldemort and Quirrell, only to be sent back to the Dursleys. Once again being treated like a house elf, once again being treated like dirt under your boots.

The house elf by the name of Dobby trying to help her but going about it all wrong, the Weasley twins breaking her out, the whole flying to school in a car and almost falling to her death or being crushed by the Whomping Willow, the creepy and pathetic excuse of a teacher Lockhart, her learning she's a Parselmouth and everyone once again turning on her, her believing she's lost her mind after hearing a voice no one else can, learning the truth of Hagrid being framed by Tom Riddle, returning to the forest alone to get answers and escaping the Acromantula's nest, her confrontation with Tom... , the Basilisk, HOLY SHIT A TWELVE YEAR OLD SLAYED A BASILISK!!! THEY WENT TO SCHOOL WITH A BASILISK!!! SHE DAMN NEAR DIED! And she was still more worried about the Weasley boy than herself... how did she manage to carry him while gasping for her breath. Her outsmarting Lucius to free Dobby, was just brilliant! Once again shipped off back to the Dursleys, where she spent another horrid summer....

They all kept secrets from her and lied to her. Only Mr. Weasley cared enough to tell her something... Sirius Black?... Barty knew he would never betray Potter or join Voldemort. Why would they allow a Dementor on the train!? She had to relive a glimpse of that horrid night! Who in the bloody hell places DEMENTORS AT A SCHOOL!!!? She quickly figured out that Lupin was a Werewolf. He's a BLOODY WEREWOLF!? Since when!? She also suspected he lied to her about how close he really was with her father but she didn't say anything, because she believed he didn't want to be a part of her life. How everyone kept telling her that Sirius Black was after her but she had a deep instinctual feeling that something wasn't right... Black had broken into the dorm, they'd made eye contact and he bolted. She tried to go after him...but lost him after they reached a certain part of the castle. She was given a map... a very useful map, he couldn't help but want to get his hands on it. They saw the moment she learned that Sirius Black was really her Godfather... how he supposedly betrayed his best friends but part of her refused to believe it. That he would have ever betrayed them... not when he had a perfect chance to kill her but instead bolted. It didn't make sense to her. She went to check on Hagrid before the execution of Buckbeak... her friends had been too busy fighting with one another all year, so she went alone. Hagrid gave her the Weasley girl's rat... the executioner, the minister and Dumbledore were making their way to his hut and she snuck out the back door. She watched them enter but she couldn't let them execute Buckbeak. So she secretly unchained him and snuck him into the forest as they were all signing the papers in Hagrid's hut. The rat began freaking out and bit her finger, she had gotten Buckbeak to safety so she let go of the chain and chased the rat.

A giant dog... the same giant dog from when she ran from the Dursleys after enlarging her "Aunt Marge". It dragged her by her arm with the rat in her hand, into the shrieking shack through the Whomping Willow passage. Since when was there a passage there? Sirius Black was an Animagus! Bloody hell! Black tried to explain himself only to be interrupted by Lupin... but she pieced it together... the map, the nicknames, Black being a dog, Lupin being a Werewolf... the whole chasing after the Weasley girl's rat.... then Severus came. Severus was blinded by his anger... his hatred... they saw as she Accio'd her wand nonverbally and knocked Severus out with a powerful Expelliarmus. The reveal of Pettigrew, Pathetic little rat! How she stopped Lupin and Black from killing him so Black can clear his name, so he could be free. Black asked her to move in with him once he was free, if she wanted... the hope they all saw in her eyes. They all knew, that was the moment she gave her heart to Black. But the moon came out and Lupin changed in front of them, Pettigrew escaped, Black tried to lure the Werewolf away but he got injured and Ara saved him by directing the Werewolf back to her. With bated breath they watched in fear as the Werewolf came up to her, only to be shocked when it sniffed her and ran off into the forest. Why? Werewolves would never do such a thing?

She immediately ran after Black and found him passed out by the edge of the water in the forest. Then the Dementors came... looked to be around a hundred of them, she begged and pleaded while trying to keep up her Patronus shield for them to leave Black alone, that he was innocent. But they still kept coming for them... then she did something completely astonishing. She thought of Black asking her to live with him, of a memory moments before her parents death where she and her father were playing in the living room, she created a powerful Patronus, a Thestral, sending all the Dementors away before she finally passed out. Waking up in the hospital wing to the sounds of Fudge, Snape and Dumbledore arguing... She tried to tell them Black was innocent but no one listened, no one believed her. They left her alone locked in the Hospital Wing as Fudge went to get a Dementor to give Black the kiss. They watched as she broke the window and quickly repaired it after making her way out onto the ledge. How she shimmied across the ledge in the pouring rain almost falling to her death a couple of times, she sent off a random Patronus before she began to climb. She had fallen, it was too slippery but landed on Buckbeak. Did the Hippogriff really respond to her Patronus? Was that possible?

They watched as she flew to the tower with the cell above the charms classroom, where they were keeping Black, she bombarda'd the cell door and helped free him. She begged him to take her but Black reluctantly said he couldn't, that life on the run was not a place for her but that he'll always be there for her, he dropped her back off at the window making sure she was in safely before flying off. Running quickly to the bathroom, right as Fudge, Snape and Dumbledore came bursting in... she casually walked back out wearing a robe to their surprise. They bought her lie of being in the shower, except Severus. She'd cried herself to sleep that night after they all left.