-𝕃𝕍𝕀-

A flock of a variety of owls streamed into the Great Hall carrying the latest editions of the Daily Prophet. Soon the whole hall began to fill with surprised murmurs and great baffled gasps as they read the latest front page news. 'Bloody hell!' James whispered under his breath in shock. 'Explains why Dumbledore's not here, doesn't it? Think he ran?' questioned Sirius as he continuously read the prophet in his hands. 'Did you know your father was gonna expose him?' Remus questioned, anxiously squirming as people kept looking over at them and murmuring. James just numbly shook his head, 'No...' He crumpled up the prophet in his hands and stood up, making a hasty escape from the Great Hall. Sirius and Remus locked eyes before quickly getting up and following James. 'Where are you going?' Sirius puffed out of breath, once they finally caught up to him in the corridor. 'Home.' James said swiftly as he continued his way to the one eyed witch passage. Remus and Sirius stopped momentarily in shock, 'Well, we're coming!' Sirius stated, Remus nodding along with him as they once again sped up to catch up with James.

He held the latest edition in his hands with a menacing smirk of amusement, 'I'd like to see him weasel his way out of this one...' he hissed under his breath. His amusement came to a quick end as his clumsy pathetic excuse of a follower fumbled his way into the room. He narrowed his red eyes at Orson Lestrange, 'M-My Lord,' Lestrange stuttered out as he bowed deeply. 'I dug as much as I could on th-the girl.' 'And?' inquired Voldemort, curiosity peaked. Lestrange grimaced as he hesitated to continue, 'Not much is known, My Lord. Apparently she turned up out of the blue one day... as if she survived some attack of sorts. She supposedly has amnesia and has been going by the name of Ara Lovella.' Silence filled the room as he pondered over the information in his head, he wasn't pleased. 'Crucio!' he bellowed out, Lestrange collapsed and began flailing around as he screamed out in agony. Voldemort smiled vindictively as he watched him suffer before finally releasing the spell, 'That's not enough! I need more! Find me more!' he bellowed out furiously. Lestrange clumsily pulled himself up as he continuously twitched from the aftermath of the spell and managed to croak out painfully, 'Y-Yes, My-My Lord!' He bowed as best as he could before quickly stumbling his way out of the room.

Fleamont and Abraxas paced nervously as Orion sat in the chair staring at the clock. Euphemia watched on amused at the boy's antics while she sipped on her cup of tea. 'What is she like?' Euphemia suddenly questioned. The two stopped pacing and turned their gazes to Orion, who in turn looked caught off guard by Euphemia's question. He pondered over the question before sitting up straighter, 'She... um... She's brave.' His mouth stretched into a small fond smile as he continued, 'Kind... I believe she's the most selfless person I've ever met. Definitely a Potter, especially with how reckless she tends to be.' Fleamont sat down next to a beaming Euphemia, with a proud smirk as he listened. Abraxas studied Orion once again as he continued to describe her. 'She underestimates herself, a lot! And she's possibly the strongest person I know. Beautiful but completely oblivious to her own beauty...' On and on Orion continued describing her to them, anything he could think of. Abraxas cleared his throat, putting an immediate stop to Orion's retellings as he mumbled, 'It's time! I'll walk you to the Floo.' Euphemia and Fleamont sent Orion a thankful nod and wished him luck as he stood up and made his way out the room. 'You care for her a great deal.' Abraxas suddenly stated, as the two silently walked through his manors halls. 'I do,' Orion whispered back. 'As a daughter... correct?' 'Yes... What are you getting at Abraxas?' Orion questioned as they came to a stop in front of the fireplace. 'You realize, if we do manage to save her... the Potter's will take claim of her... she'll no longer be your ward.' Orion clenched his jaw as he looked out the giant windows, 'I'm aware. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a Necromancer to meet.'

'Deep breath..,' Ara whispered to herself, 'You've done this once before, you can do it again!' Slowly she made her way through Diagon Alley, invisible. She wasn't sure if the cup was in Gringotts but she had to make sure either way, so here she was... Honestly, she preferred the Basilisk over the Goblins, but she'd never be that lucky! She paused momentarily as she almost crashed into a cart of goods, trying to avoid a group of running little tykes. As she stood waiting for the perfect opportunity to slip back into the crowd and resume her maneuvering to Gringotts, she happened to spot Orion. To her immense surprise he suddenly stopped and began looking around with a furrowed brow, instantly panicking, she accidently bumped into the cart behind her sending the goods splattering everywhere. At least she managed to make a spot amongst the crowd and she slipped away, distancing herself far from Orion and the mess! Following behind someone entering the bank, she finally made it inside. Quietly she made her way around the Goblins desks until she came to the entrance of the vault's rail carts. She pulled out her shrunken broom and quickly sized it back to normal, before applying a disillusionment spell on the broom and hopping on.