-𝕏𝕀𝕍-

The next couple of days were... frustrating. Or that could just be the irritability from the oncoming full moon. The only amusement she got was her conversations with Barty and from the Marauders, who kept dropping unsubtle "subtle" hints about Werewolves to her. Clearly, they figured out she's a werewolf (Not surprising at all), but weren't sure if she knew. It was amusing playing dumb and seeing them walk away frustrated or confused over whether or not she had understood their hints.

Then Thursday came, the night of the full moon, and it seemed they decided to just throw caution to the wind at this point. After Potions, as she was making her way to lunch, then they pulled her into one of the abandoned classrooms.

They quickly silenced the room before positioning themselves in front of the door. If it were anyone else, they'd likely think they were about to be jumped. She looked at them questioningly while trying to hold back her amusement at their nervous and awkward energy.

"Was there something you boys needed?" She asked all wide-eyed and innocent-like.

"Yes! I mean no! I mean... yes and no. Um... James?" Sirius spluttered, before looking towards James in a panic. She followed his line of sight and looked to James, hiding her amusement.

"Yes, right! The thing is... Well, we um... uh... Remus?" James stammered.

Remus closed his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose, mumbling under his breath, questioning how his friends ended up in Gryffindor. He let out a long sigh and looked at her. "Are you aware that you're a Werewolf?"

"Yes, I am."

"Because of your whole Amnesia thing, we weren't sure but have been trying to—" He continued as if he hadn't heard her, only to finally process what she said and cut himself off. She couldn't fight it anymore and a smile grew on her face as she looked back at his shocked face in amusement.

"You know!" chorused James, Remus, Sirius, and Peter, wide-eyed.

"Was that all you wanted to talk to me about?"

"But if you know then why didn't you say anything! The last couple of days we've been dropping hints about it!!!!" questioned Sirius.

"Because it was entertaining. Duh!"

Sirius laughed in disbelief as he mumbled back to her, "Entertaining... I was about to shit myself that there was gonna be a Werewolf in the tower because you have Amnesia and—unbelievable!" She burst into laughter at that; she couldn't help it, it was hilarious.

After calming down, Remus then continued, "Does Dumbledore or Madam Pomfrey know?"

"Nope."

"What?" chorused the boys.

"W-why not?" spluttered James.

"Because I didn't tell them. And I'm not going to."

"But you must!" Remus panicked, "You need to isolate yourself for tonight!" She smiled and made her way around the group towards the door, calling back over her shoulder, "I'm not an idiot, I've already taken care of that. I'll worry about me, and you worry about yourselves," leaving before they could say another word. The boys stood there stunned, staring at the door.

"What the bloody hell does that mean!?" barked Sirius, only receiving three unsure shrugs in return.

ϟϟϟ

That evening Remus was pacing back and forth in the dorm; it was an hour and a half away from the full moon, and he'd have to leave soon. All thoughts of the confusing, mysterious, Ara Lovella! were shoved to the side as he began to panic. What if he hurt his friends? What if something goes wrong? What if they got caught? James finally looked up from the map, having enough of Remus's pacing, and caught him by the shoulders.

"Relax Moony! Everything will be fine. We did the research... we're good! Just breathe and for crying out loud, stop with the pacing!" He took a deep breath and nodded.

"She still in the tower?"

"Yes..." James answered as he furrowed his brows and pursed his lips, going into deep thought.

"Oi!" shouted Sirius, gaining their attention, "She's on the move!" he stated, pointing towards the map. And sure enough, there was her name "Adhara Potter" leaving Gryffindor tower. They all surrounded the map as they watched her name go through the corridors, straight outside past the whomping willow, past Hagrid's, all the way until her name disappeared after crossing the bordering line of the Forbidden Forest.

"That-that's her plan? Just wander off into the Forbidden Forest? Is she insane?" mumbled Sirius.

"Moony, it's time for you to go," Peter pointed out, unintentionally cutting off James from responding to Sirius.