-𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕍𝕀-

She was just leaving her last class of the day (History of Magic with the Ravenclaws) as she began making her way to the kitchens. She'd promised Barty to eat with him tonight. But she found herself unexpectedly cornered by none other than Evan Rosier, Caius Mulciber, Michum Wilkes and Rabastan Lestrange. 'Why if it isn't Barty's little mudblood' Sneered Mulciber, menacingly. They slowly crowded around her as if they were predators catching their prey. She never met Rosier or Wilkes, they died during the first war with Voldemort prior to her birth. Mulciber and Lestrange on the other hand, she had killed them herself. Wilkes took a step forward coming annoyingly! - close to her as he smirked, 'I see why Barty's so interested in...' He quickly looked her up and down, 'Keeping you around to play with. Maybe we should have a go. See what's so particularly fascinating with this filthy blooded whore.' The group lightly snickered, she glanced down at his hand that began playing with the ends of her long raven hair.

There was a pounding in her ears and she suddenly felt very aware of the blood that was flowing through her veins. Wilkes stepped back with a look of fear and confusion that was quickly followed by his friends. Her eyes were glowing, the temperature around them dropped as thin ice began to spread all over the floor and walls. She was lost between reality and memories, full of pain, fear and anger. Then glowing veins began to spread out below her eyes and the four Slytherins fell onto the floor screaming out in pain, after a few loud snaps echoed in the empty corridor. But it didn't stop. Snap after snap after snap! She broke their ankles, legs, wrists, arms... so lost in her emotions and the raw magic she was unleashing. It wasn't until Barty suddenly grabbed her and pulled her away from the corridor in a run, that she slowly came back to reality. They ran and ran until finally coming to a stop at the bell tower. She stood in place, shocked and silent over what the bloody hell she just did, as Barty was checking her for any injuries, cursing out the four Slytherins under his breath.

'What happened?' Barty asked gently, looking at her full of concern. 'I - I don't know... I - I didn't mean to! I swear I didn't mean to Barty! I - ' 'Hey, it's okay Ara. What did they do?' They stared at one another in silence for a few moments, 'Nothing...' She whispered quietly, 'T - They didn't have a chance to... do anything.' He nodded slightly before pulling her gently into a hug, she froze for a moment before melting and wrapping her arms back around him. She pulled back a little to look at him, 'How did you -' 'When you didn't show up, I thought maybe you forgot. I was on my way to the Great Hall when I suddenly heard... - Anyways I followed the noise, and saw you.' After he spoke, he looked to hesitate for a second before asking, 'Does it hurt?' She looked at him confused, 'Hurt?' He nodded lightly, 'Yea, you know... when you - glow. Does it hurt?' 'Glow?' Barty looked back at her confused expression, perplexed. 'Don't you know? Your eyes were glowing... they did in some of your memories as well. The ones near the end of the war.' Her expression shifted through many emotions before she sputtered out, 'You're telling me I bloody glow!?' He nodded hesitantly. Did she really not know? Another moment of silence and then they both broke out into light laughter.

It was at that moment - as the sun was going down and a perfect halo of light was shining behind her, listening to her beautiful laugh, seeing her bright smile, her sparkling mismatched eyes... Barty suddenly had a revelation. He wasn't ill! He was just an idiot! An idiot who had fallen hard for a girl who was from the future, a girl who came back to save them all, a girl who was - going to die. He suddenly pulled her back into a hug to hide the tears that pooled in his eyes. She fit so perfectly in his arms. 'Little lion. Why are you gonna die?' She stiffened, his heart was pounding in his chest. 'Please, tell me...' He didn't care if he sounded needy or desperate, he just needed to know. So he could prevent it! But she remained silent and the tears that pooled up in his eyes finally made their way out, silently sliding down his cheeks. 'Please...' He whispered again, almost too quiet but he knew she heard it nonetheless. But she finally answered, so quietly he almost missed it. 'It's complicated... '

The sound of the whistle echoed around the pitch, signaling James calling over all the hopefuls who came for tryouts. He looked around at all the people who showed up. He was quite pleased with the turn out but, why wasn't Ara here? She clearly loved Quidditch and he was actually looking forward to having her be on the team with him. She was an excellent seeker from what he saw and she was so much better than their current one, no offense to Odell. His eyes then zeroed in on Remus and Sirius. It seems their mutual worry over Ara, overrode the whole needing "space" situation and now they're back to how things were before. Almost. Considering Moony is no longer a Werewolf and he finally gets to try out for the team, his future daughter came back to the past to save them all, then there's the whole situation with Peter... But, other than that, pretty much back to normal. Coming out of his inner deep pondering, he cleared his throat before announcing, 'Alright. Let us start with Chasers, shall we!?'

Barty bursted into his dorm room in an anxious state once again and began pacing back and forth, which was really confusing to his friends as they swore, they just went through all of this yesterday. 'What now?' Sighed Severus. Barty stopped. Looked at him. Huffed. Then resumed his pacing. 'Bloody hell Barty! Just out with it, yea! I'm trying to finish my essay!' Muttered Regulus, annoyed. Barty stopped once again. Looked at him. Huffed, but instead of returning to his pacing, he quickly pulled up a chair next to Regulus - staring at him determined. Regulus in turn looked back at him, apprehensively. 'What? Why are you being weird?' He asked with a raised brow. Barty tilted his head lightly side to side as if debating something in his head before seemingly deciding, 'I need your help.' 'With?' Asked Regulus, intrigued. 'I'd like to talk to Death!' Whatever Regulus expected to hear, it wasn't that. It appears the others thought the same thing. As all three of them stared at Barty with the same shocked expressions.

'Woohoo!' Cheered James and Sirius, beaming proudly at Remus. 'All three of us will be on the team together this year! I can smell Gryffindor's victory a mile away!' Bellowed Sirius. The three made their way into the common room side by side, celebrating the excellent tryouts and Remus making Chaser, alongside them both. Coming to an immediate stop, as they spotted Ara doing her homework at the far end table. James quickly made his way over to her, 'Why didn't you come to tryouts? You're an excellent Seeker! I thought you loved Quidditch!' She smirked at him amused, 'I do love Quidditch but, Remus may no longer have a... furry little problem, but I do. Remember?' Stopping herself from blurting out the fact that she wasn't gonna be here long. 'Right. My bad.' He mumbled with a slight grimace. 'So, how did our little moon pie do at tryouts!?' She smirked amused, as Remus flushed, while Sirius clutched his stomach laughing and James beamed back brightly before ranting all about it.