-𝕃𝕏𝕀𝕍-

'Look who we have here!' Caius Mulciber teased, 'The ex Marauder himself! What happened Pettigrew? Did they finally get tired of their charity case?' The group of Slytherins erupted into laughter as they slowly backed Peter into a corner. He'd done his best to avoid them for as long as he could, however, today they managed to catch him as he was sneakily exiting the library. 'I'm sure you must be angry at them, leaving you like they have...' Michum Wilkes added tauntingly. 'How about a chance to get back at them, Pettigrew,' Rabastan Lestrange whispered to him, 'I know it must be killing you inside...., years of friendship tossed to the side. Tell us what you know... and we can make them all pay.' Peter swallowed the lump in his throat as he anxiously looked from one to the other. 'I-I- don't know anything.' He stuttered out pathetically. 'You're lying!' Evan Rosier sing-songed, slamming his hand on the wall next to Pettigrew's head. Peter flinched and slowly shrunk in on himself, 'I- I swear! I- I don't know anything!' He whimpered out. Mulciber let out a humorless laugh, 'I think he needs a little more incentive... ' He growled out as he slid out his wand and jabbed the end to Peter's throat. 'What do you know about her!?' He asked once again, viciously. Peter's palms were clammy as he tried to repress the shakes, he remembered what they did to the last person they questioned. Poor Clinton Bardsley is still in St. Mungos. He made to open his mouth but suddenly found that he couldn't, no matter how hard he tried it was stuck shut. He opened his eyes wide in panic, the group of Slytherins slowly got more and more irritated before finally deciding they had enough. 'If you won't speak to us! Then maybe we should just send a - Very. Clear. Message!' Rabastan growled out.

*Smack* Everyone turned their heads to the window to once again find an owl waiting, 'We've really gotta keep that window open...' James mumbled, as Fleamont stood up to retrieve the owl. 'It's for you!' Fleamont stated handing the letter hesitantly to Orion. Orion quickly scanned the letter repeatedly before reluctantly taking the letter, having the weird feeling of Deja vu. Orion grumbled before letting out a sigh and answering the room's unasked question. 'It's from Lord Nott, he agreed to a ... meeting.' Abraxas let out a small huff of disbelief, 'Did he really? When?' Orion shot him an unamused look before biting out, 'In an hour.' He turned his head towards the stairs, Ara hadn't come down yet. He didn't know whether he should give her space or not, after last night's .... Discourse. She would want to know, he reasoned with himself as he quietly made his way out of the room and up the stairs. He took a deep breath before knocking, he heard a quick shuffling noise and Ara called out, 'Just a second!' After a few moments she finally opened the door, and let him in.

He did a quick once over of the room before turning and clearing his throat, 'I thought you would like to know that I have contacted Lord Nott, in hopes of him agreeing to be a man on the inside for us... possibly deduct who could have the cup.' Ara looked stunned for a second before rambling out, 'Did he agree? What if he gets caught? Would that really work? I mean he'd have to work his way up, wouldn't he? Or would he be entering higher up because he's one of the pure bl -' 'Ara. Breathe...' Orion smirked. 'Right, sorry...' She mumbled, bashfully but her curious gaze held on. 'First I have to get him to agree.... I have a meeting with him in an hour.' Ara pursed her lips as she went into deep thought before asking, 'Should I come as well? To help convince him... being proof and all... you do plan on telling him the truth, don't you?' Orion opened his mouth before closing it shut as he began to ponder. 'I guess I will have to tell him the truth...' 'Great! I'll get ready.' Ara beamed and Orion couldn't help but let out a little amused snort. 'We'll leave straight after breakfast.' Orion added before turning and making way for the door. Though he did pause for a moment before saying out loud, 'Oh, and Barty. This time is a warning, next time... I'll make sure I'll never have to worry about there ever being a next time, ever again.' With a smirk he then left, leaving behind a shocked Ara and a still half naked, perturbed Barty, hiding in the closet. 'How the bloody hell did he know!?' He mumbled out as he opened the closet doors. 'I-I don't know!' Ara mumbled out.