-𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕀𝕏-

Ara apparated to the spot across the street from 12 Grimmauld place. She hadn't been in Grimmauld since the summer she found the Dursleys murdered. Taking a deep breath, she forced herself to continue on with what she came to do. The closer she got to Grimmauld, the more she felt of the Black family magic defenses. Though she was able to walk through them like slicing butter. It felt very familiar and surprisingly comforting as she passed through. Making it to the door, to her immense surprise, it opened automatically for her. Was Grimmauld possibly sentient? Quickly activating her cloak before stepping inside and closing the door gently behind her, she slowly made her way up the stairs. The closer she got to the second library, the stronger the Horcrux's presence felt - greasy, grimy and vile. Looking around, careful as to not touch any potential cursed items, she may not be able to die but she still didn't want to get cursed! She's not insane! Clearly sensing the Horcrux in the one area in the far back, there must be a secret compartment or something....

Right as she thought it, a sudden pop noise echoed from her left! A stacks of books that appeared to be a bunch of faux books stuck together, swayed off the shelf revealing a perfect little hidey hole of items. She could feel the Black family magic pushing her towards it. Maybe it wanted the Horcrux out of Grimmauld, as much as she wanted to destroy it. Like with the ring and Diadem she pulled out her Mokeskin pouch, followed by the enchanted box, quickly she added the locket, sealed the box and placed it back inside her Mokeskin. Making sure to close the secret compartment, and making her way back down the stairs. Only to her horror, she felt the wards shift... someone's returned! Why could she feel that? She wasn't the owner of Grimmauld? Or the Head of the Black family! She was at the last few steps of the stairs, so close to the front door, yet so far! Ever so slightly, she continued - trying her best to stay silent. Only to freeze at the sound of his voice. 'Who's there!?' Demanded Orion Black, wand in hand as he stood in the hall directly behind Ara. Fuck!

She slowly turned a little to see him aiming his wand while constantly changing the directions, as he searched with his narrowed hardened gaze for someone. 'I know you're here! I can feel the empty space within the wards and your unfamiliar magic lingering around!' Doing her best to slowly make her way to the door. She just needed to make it one foot out, and she could apparate away. If only the damn floor didn't creak. She froze on the spot as she saw his wand aimed straight at her. Before she could so much as do anything, he suddenly bellowed out, 'Avada Kedavra!' The green jet of light hit her, making her stumble back, as she slowly became visible due to the shock. Rubbing the spot on her right shoulder where the spell hit her, she gave him a fierce glare. Damn curse hurts when you survive it! He stared at her wide eyed, clearly in shock over her surviving his killing curse. She raised her brow, still glaring at him fiercely, 'Rude! That hurts you know!' 'H - How?' 'You're not the one meant to kill me, you idiot! Duh!' If she wasn't so annoyed, she probably would have bursted out laughing at the constipated shocked look on his face...

'Don't suppose you're gonna let me walk out of here and forget about this, huh?' He gave her a look of bewilderment, 'Why would I do such a thing?' She snorted, 'You obviously can't kill me. So - ' 'I know other spells!' 'True... but would they work? That's the real question.' He stared at her in disbelief, a few moments of them both not breaking eye contact passed, until she finally rolled her eyes. 'Get us tea! I'll be in your office.' And she walked back up stairs, leaving behind a dumbfounded Orion Black standing there. She sat down in one of the chairs next to the fire in his office and seven minutes later, Orion appeared with tea (Can't believe he actually listened to her and got tea) and a guarded expression. After taking her first sip, 'Who are you?' He demanded, immediately. She smirked at him in amusement, 'Veritaserum doesn't work on me either! But nice try, though you do make excellent tea.'

He looked back at her unamused, clearly trying to restrain himself from losing both his anger and patience with her. Internally she was freaking the fuck out! Why, oh why!? Did he have to come home!? She was so close to making it out the door! DAMN POTTER LUCK!!! But on the outside. She appeared calm and perfectly un-panicked. Orion Black was another complicated one. After she had finished punishing his portrait by leaving him in front of his screaming banshee of a wife's portrait for an hour, she kind of had no one else to talk to... The Order kept leaving her out of things and she was still grieving over Sirius and Remus. So, she turned to the portrait of Orion Black. It was fun taunting him... until they sort of became friends. Good friends. In fact he told her things he'd never told anyone else before, and she learned a lot from him. He became sort of like a father figure to her. And she did in fact think of coming to see Orion herself, when she first came back to the past. Things weren't just gonna magically change and improve when Voldemort was gone... she'd need help! By someone with a lot of power. Orion. She just didn't think he'd give her the time of day, let alone have a chance to actually speak with him, because in the past - she was currently assumed a "mudblood".

She took another sip of her tea, it really was great fucking tea! 'You're in for a rude awakening Ori!' He raised his brow at the sudden nickname, as she smiled back at him. 'You should get out your Pensieve, but first, we're gonna have to say some vows!'