-𝕃𝕏𝕍𝕀-

'One foot in front of the other...' She repeated to herself quietly, as she slowly made her way down to the kitchen. 'Ow...' She mumbled irritably, shooting a glare at the door frame she bumped into. Stupid bloody full moons! Quietly and grumpily she took her seat at the table and brooded at the plate in front of her. 'Good morning!' Whistled Alphard coming into the room cheerily, much to the annoyance of Ara's senses. 'Shh! Uncle, don't set her off.' Sirius whispered to him cautiously, eyeing the brooding Ara from across the table. Alphard followed Sirius's line of sight to Ara with furrowed brows... 'Set her off?' He whispered warily back to him. 'The full moon's tonight...' Alphard whipped his head to Sirius wide eyed, 'F-Full moon? Are you saying Ara's a-a werewolf?' Though he said it a bit louder than his normal whisper, Sirius dropped his head into his hands with a sigh as Ara directed her attention to them. 'Problem?' She spoke with a sharp glare at Alphard. 'N-no, no problem at all. Just -' He let out a nervous chuckle, 'I've been getting bits and pieces of information, just surprised is all... but problem? No, I don't have a prob-' 'Just stop talking...' Sirius whispered through his hands, cutting off Alphard's nervous ranting. Alphard quickly grabbed his glass and awkwardly smiled all the way until the glass reached his mouth, so he could take a great big sip.

Luckily the awkward air was broken by the appearance of an owl delivering the early morning prophet. Ara took a deep breath trying to push away the funk the oncoming full moon had put her in. 'So uh.. out of curiosity... where is she gonna... "wolf out"?' Alphard asked Sirius, after making sure Ara wasn't listening any more. 'She's doing it here.' Sirius answered back nonchalantly. Alphard choked on his eggs, everyone looked at him but he waved them away before whispering once again. 'H-here?' Sirius hummed, 'She's not like other werewolves..., she remains in control as a wolf. I think it has to do with her being... you know - her.' Alphard tilted his head as he sunk into deep thought. He was entirely conflicted... Part of him was extremely terrified about the thought of being near a werewolf on the full moon, but another part of him was actually kind of excited... he gets to see a real bleeding werewolf!! Then another thought hit him, she was a werewolf in control of herself. He slammed his hand on the table in his excitement, drawing everyone's attention including a glaring Ara. But he still beamed as bright as ever as he suddenly announced to the room, 'You're a werewolf!!' 'No shit.' She mumbled back, irritated. 'A werewolf in control!' He reiterated.

She sharpened her glare, and he once again let out a nervous chuckle, before explaining further. 'What I mean to say is... you are a werewolf in control of herself, while there are two of the greatest potioneers' in one room -' Ara widened her eyes in realization, before cutting him off to say, 'Three!' 'Huh?' questioned the group, looking at her confused. Ara looked directly at Severus, 'You were after all the youngest Potions Master ever! You're bloody brilliant. The three of you, if you worked together and with access to my werewolf blood during the full moon, could possibly help create a cure for lycanthropy!' She finished beaming brightly. Severus' cheeks turned a bright pink, as he blinked back at her stupidly before stuttering out, 'B-But I'm n-not a potions' master yet...' 'Don't need to be!' Fleamont beamed, 'You can be our mentee! After all, she isn't wrong. You are quite brilliant and extremely talented with potions. But of course, no pressure, it is your choice.' Fleamont assured. Severus opened his mouth and quickly closed it, before sputtering out, 'I would be honored, Sir.' he finished with a jerky head nod to both Fleamont and Alphard. 'Excellent!' Alphard beamed, clapping his hands.

Ara slept most of the day away, while the others were busy setting up spells around the yard and house to prevent people hearing any noises Ara may make during the transformation and night. It also helped to make sure no muggles that were living in Godric's Hollow would happen to come too close to the area for the night, just in case. Ara may be in control but they still didn't want to chance it with the werewolves' innate instinct to bite them. Finally the time was nearing so she quickly got undressed and wrapped herself in a large blanket and made way to the backyard. Rolling her eyes at the blushing boys, who were doing their best to remain composed and looking anywhere but at her. Euphemia was anxiously trying to find something to distract herself from the thought of her grandbaby's bones breaking and reshaping, which would soon begin. Alphard, Fleamont and Severus stood by with a vial in each hand, nervously waiting to take her blood when the time came. Orion and Thaddeus anxiously standing off to the side, wands in hand just in case. She let out a tired snort, looking at them all amused. 'It's not that bad, don't worry. The worst is the spine but the rest is nothing to me.' She tried reassuring, only receiving anxious looks of disbelief in return. 'As a former werewolf, it is that bad!' Remus said. 'You rejected it, which made it hurt more. I haven't.' Remus narrowed his eyes at her, 'Not the point! It still hurts!' He countered, Ara let out a huff.