-𝕏𝕏𝕍-

It was too much! Now she's crying like some crazy insane person, looking like an absolute fool, as Barty held her. And all she can bloody think about is how no one has ever held her as she cried before! Which just made her cry even more! She was officially a mess! The Marauders stood there awkwardly, with pained expressions, full of guilt and shame. Merlin, did she mess up badly. What was she supposed to do now? How does she fix this? It's not like she could tell them anything... especially with Peter right there! Sure he didn't become a Death Eater until after they joined the Order, but could she even risk trusting him! She just - She just needed to think!

James hesitantly took a step forward, trying his best to ignore Barty's fierce glare directed towards them. As well as ignoring Sirius's, 'Great! Now you made her cry!' comment. He didn't exactly know what to do or say, he's never made a girl cry before. 'A-Ara..., I - We - What I'm trying to say is, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to overwhelm you with questions after questions.' He paused momentarily, trying to think of how to say what he wanted with Barty right there. He'd already "kicked the hornet's nest" and well, James knew he was never one with the greatest tact in the world - especially when he was curious about something. So, with that being said, he decided to "rip the bandage off," 'Who's Adhara Potter?'

Boy, did that give him an immediate reaction, instantly she froze and her silent weeping stopped. Though even Barty froze, which confused him. Did Barty know her real name? But she didn't say anything. Her head was still buried against Barty's chest as she was gripping tightly to his shirt, but not a single sound was made. 'It's you, isn't it?' Though he wasn't really asking, he knew it was her. The map never lies. But still she said nothing, though she did move her head slightly towards his direction... Progress? Sirius nudged his shoulder from behind, urging him to continue. Barty's gaze kept switching back and forth from him to Ara, with an expression of bewilderment. 'I - I don't know why you lied, about having Amnesia. Or about what your real name is... And I feel deep down that we're related somehow but, I know you must have your reasons for being as secretive as you have been. I assume you must be in danger of some kind... and I want to help you. But you have got to open up Ara, to trust us, please. Don't run away. Let us help.' He pleaded gently to her, though by the end he sounded a bit more desperate, even to his own ears. Silence. Complete and utter silence.

She loosened her grip from Barty's shirt and backed away reluctantly. Quickly wiping the tears off her face, but still hadn't spoken a thing. After a few calming breaths she immediately headed towards the door, missing the panicked looks shared between the group. Pausing briefly, she whispered gently before either of them could speak, 'I need to think.' And left without looking back. Ara slowly walked the corridors before slipping into a private alcove and activating the cloak, before continuing to the Room of Requirement like she was previously trying to do. Once she reached the Room and made herself visible again, she silently debated in her head as she searched the left side of the room for the Diadem. Should she tell them? Or should she just leave?

The boys stood there staring at the door that Ara left through. Sirius clapped his hand on James' shoulder, 'Well Prongsy! I think you blew it!' Sirius just beamed innocently as James glared at him, mumbling under his breath about stupid tactless friends. Barty suddenly interjected, 'Related? What makes you think you're related? How do you even know her last name is Potter? And what did the bloody four of you pratts do!?' He finished furiously. It seemed the four boys had momentarily forgotten about Barty, until he spoke up causing them to spin towards him in a panic. 'Bloody hell! You're still here!' Mumbled Sirius with his hand over his heart. Barty glared at Sirius, before pointedly looking back to James. James in turn looked back at him sheepishly, before running out of the room. 'Sorry! Can't hear you!' He shouted over his shoulder as his friends quickly bolted to catch up with him.

Ara safely secured the Diadem in the box, before shrinking it and putting it back into her Mokeskin pouch. She'd done everything she needed to do at Hogwarts now... she should leave. But a part of her wanted to, so desperately, stay. For the first time in her life she felt... safe. And she would miss them... miss him... What should she do?