-𝕃𝕏𝕍-

'How is it so damn hard to get information on one filthy little mudblood!' growled Rabastan. Evan let out a sigh, 'She did have amnesia... if there was any information, I doubt it would be here.' Michum let out a scoff, 'We have to find out something, anything or the dark lord-' 'We should've been free of him by now.' Caius interrupted, 'I don't understand how we can still be following the likes of that - that ... there isn't quite a word to describe what he is, is there?' 'We have no choice! You know that! Hogsmeade was a warning to our parents for even thinking they could defect!' Evan fumed. 'I'm just saying at this point we're dead if we stay and dead if we leave... isn't the higher chance of surviving... leaving... ?' Caius questioned hesitantly. Rabastan opened his mouth to reply only to close it immediately upon noticing the appearance of the redheaded mudblood. The four of them got to their feet and narrowed their eyes at the girl. 'What do you want, mudblood!?' spat Michum venomously. Lily smirked as she narrowed her eyes back, 'Well, that's not nice, now is it? I came all the way here to tell you information anyone could possibly have on Ara Lovella and you call me a mudblood.' She snarked. Rabastan tilted his head as he curiously studied her, 'Why would you willingly tell us anything?' Lily rolled her eyes, 'I'm tired of you guys harassing and sending the Gryffindors to the Hospital. Especially after what you guys did to Peter, the first years are too terrified to even leave the common room now and I can't study with all the whining!' Evan snorted, 'Relax, tell us what you know... and we give you our word that we'll leave your little first years alone, you'll get all the studying time you need!' Lily smiled, 'Deal!'

'Welcome, Thaddeus.' Fleamont beamed, 'Fleamont, how have you been?' Smirked Thaddeus. Abraxas looked back and forth from one to another, puzzled, 'When did you two get on a first name basis?' Fleamont snorted as Thaddeus snarked back, 'Not long after Orion tried to blacklist me from society.' Ara let out a quiet little laugh as she whispered to Fleamont, 'You didn't tell them that on purpose, didn't you?' Fleamont gave her a little mischievous wink, 'How else were they gonna work things out.' He whispered back, amused at Orion's glare directed at him. 'Dinner is ready, right this way!' Euphemia announced, leading the way to the dining room. After a delicious dinner and pleasant conversations were had, Orion, a man who wastes no time at all, cleared his throat before asking, 'Have you come to a decision Thaddeus?' Thaddeus took another sip from his glass before stating, 'I have...' 'And?' Abraxas questioned. Thaddeus tilted his head slightly from side to side as if pondering over his answer one more time, 'Unfortunately for me, I deem it a great matter of importance in ridding the world of that future...' He let out a heavy sigh, 'I will do it.' Alphard let out a snort, 'You really took the long way round to say yes.' Thaddeus sent him a small subtle glare, as others tried their best not to snicker. 'Anyways, If I -' Thaddeus was caught off from an owl swooping into the dining room and landing next to the leftover Beef Wellington. Sirius smirked, 'Good thing I left the window open.' Waiting for his praises, only to pout when the others just snorted at him amused. James quickly untied the letter and scanned it before handing it to his mother.

Euphemia opened the letter and read as everyone watched, full of curiosity. She let out a gasp before looking up at everyone, 'It's from Mrs. Pettigrew, Peter was attacked and is in St. Mungos!' Everyone remained silent as they went through a wave of emotions, Ara looked back at Euphemia, 'Did the letter say who did it?' Euphemia cast her a hesitant look before shaking her head, Ara furrowed her brows, 'But it did say something else... didn't it?' Swallowing the lump in her throat, Euphemia reluctantly mumbled out, 'He had a-a name carved into his stomach...' 'Who's?' chorused the group. 'Mine.' Ara answered for Euphemia, 'Right?' Euphemia nodded, 'His memories were erased... completely. He remembers nothing, not even his own name.' Ara sank down in her seat, pondering. After a few minutes, she looked back at Thaddeus. 'I know what information you can use to gain favor with Tom.' She spoke.

'CRUCIO!' Voldemort bellowed as he tortured another of the Ministry employees. She screamed and thrashed around violently, but Voldemort carried on watching in amusement. How is it no one could bring him the information he needed! Who was she!? A knocking sound echoed, drawing him out of his thoughts and causing him to release his spell, 'Enter!' Orson Lestrange scurried his way to the center of the room, stopping beside the whimpering mess of a woman laying on the ground. Lestrange bowed deeply before he whispered out, 'M-My Lord... My son has written to me, after another day of relentlessly searching for any information on the girl -' 'AND!?' Voldemort snapped, furious at how long he's taking. 'S-She -' He was suddenly cut off from the woman on the ground who appeared to gain enough strength to beg and plead for him to save her. 'SILENCE!' Voldemort yelled, getting to his feet. Lestrange flinched, and Voldemort turned his dangerous gaze to him, 'Cut out her tongue!' The woman began screaming as she tried her hardest to crawl away, Lestrange paled as he hesitantly grabbed onto her and held her down. 'NOW!' Voldemort yelled, 'Or I'll cut out yours!' All hesitance left him, as he pried her mouth open and using his wand sliced her tongue clean off with a 'Diffindo.' Voldemort sat back down pleased as the woman began to choke and gurgle on her own blood, 'Continue.' He demanded, waving his hand impatiently.