-𝕃𝕏𝕀-

The three stood up from their seats and the Lord's and Lady's began splitting up into their own little groups to mingle some more before leaving. Orion subtly glanced at those he had once called close friends of his, but now he was no longer certain. He promised Ara that he would help her look for the cup. It's been four days and he was well rested enough to begin. The only problem was, he needed someone on the inside... Abraxas and himself are no longer welcome, the attack on Hogsmeade was a clear message to him and any others who believed in escaping him. No one that still calls themselves his followers could be seen willingly engaging with them. 'What are we standing around for?' Abraxas quietly whispered to him, doing his best to look as if he wasn't bored. 'I'm observing...' Orion mumbled back, just as quiet. Fleamont raised his brow before subtly glancing around, 'Observing what?' he added in a whisper. 'Those who may be able to help...' Abraxas and Fleamont looked at him quizzically, 'With?' they chorused. Though Orion heard them, he didn't respond as he suddenly turned on the spot and began to leave the room. After a quick bewildered exchange of eye contact, Fleamont and Abraxas swiftly followed after him. Arriving at Potter Manor, Abraxas couldn't take the silence any longer, 'Explain!' Orion just raised his brow back with a look of amusement, before walking off towards the library. Once again Abraxas and Fleamont exchanged looks before swiftly following. As soon as they stepped into the library they saw Ara sitting in the window nook talking with Euphemia. He didn't want to interrupt, she looked to be entirely wrapped up in the conversation with a dazzling smile on her face. And to think she was worried they wouldn't like her, Orion couldn't hold back a small fond smile.

Abraxas looked at him before rolling his eyes and clearing his throat, Orion quickly shot him a glare. 'Sorry to interrupt, mind if I have a word with Ara?' Orion asked politely, as if he wasn't wishing to hit Abraxas with a book. Euphemia quickly stood up and took her leave stating that she, 'Best check on the boys! It's been oddly too quiet!' Ara walked over to them and quickly gave Fleamont and Orion a hug. Then she, to Orion and Fleamont's amusement and Abraxas' complete and utter shock, gave Abraxas one as well. Abraxas froze momentarily before lightly giving her an awkward one in return, Fleamont broke first and let out a big loud snort - quickly followed by Orion. Abraxas with subtle pink tinted cheeks, shot them a heatless glare, as he mumbled under his breath, 'Shut it!' Finally taking their seats on the sofa, Orion quickly looked directly at Ara and asked, 'What do you recall about the Nott family from your time?' 'The Nott's,' She mumbled as she tilted her head slightly, 'Not a whole lot, really. There was a boy in my year named Theodore Nott, he was quiet and mostly kept to himself or his few friends... they were neutral -his friends, I believe. But his father was a loyal Death Eater who was sentenced to Azkaban and I believe Theo was left in the care of his grandfather.' 'Grandfather? Not his mother?' Abraxas suddenly questioned, Ara shook her head. 'Rumor was his father killed her... he also didn't treat Theo well. But I don't know for sure if it was true or not.' 'And his grandfather?' Orion asked. Ara pondered for a few moments, 'I never saw him during the war until the battle at Hogwarts... Theo and him were fighting with us. Though they didn't ... survive' Ara ended while looking at the ground in a quiet whisper.

'Why are you inquiring about Nott?' Fleamont immediately asked once Ara left. 'Because I believe he may be the perfect man to get on the inside.' Orion stated absolute, though Abraxas raised his brow with a snort making Orion roll his eyes in return. 'Am I missing something?' Fleamont asked. Orion opened his mouth only to be cut off by Abraxas, 'His plan on using Thaddeus Nott as the inside man would work... if it wasn't for the fact, Thaddeus Nott hates him!' Orion clenched his jaw, annoyed, as Fleamont quizzically asked, 'But I thought you guys were close friends, why -' 'Were! At the end of seventh year the two of them got into a spat and haven't exchanged more then required social niceties since!' Abraxas stated, trying his hardest not to show his glee at the memory. 'And you believe that he'd help us?' Fleamont asked in disbelief. Orion let out a sigh, 'He will if I do something I've always refused to do...' Abraxas leaned forward in shock as Fleamont raised an inquiring brow. Orion stood up with a stiff posture and slight grimace as he mumbled, 'Admit I was wrong about something...'