-𝕃𝕏𝕀𝕀-

Orion mumbled under his breath as his eyes widened in realization, 'Several centuries and a decade... it was her price he was talking about... but then what's the one year in reference to?' Ara who heard him looked up at him confused, 'Who was talking about my price?' Orion sucked in a sharp breath as he donned an expression like a kid caught in the cookie jar. Ara tilted her head before looking around at everyone else, who promptly stared down at their plates. She looked back at Orion, 'Ori, what do you mean by "that was what he was talking about"? Who was talking about my price?' Clearing his throat he quietly mumbled, 'Death...' Ara froze, as she tried to process what he just said. Once again she turned to look at everyone else, who now were sporting guilty expressions. 'Death.' She repeated, 'Y-You talked to Death?' Orion nodded, 'We were trying to... renegotiate your price....' Ara stood up, 'Are you insane!? He could have killed you! And it's my price to renegotiate!!' 'Well, it's not a fair price! It's practically a millennium!' Orion answered back. 'It was my decision! I chose it! Only I can renegotiate it! And the only reason Death didn't kill you for summoning him is because of that supposed "unfair price!"' She argued back. 'So then renegotiate it!' Sirius suddenly voiced up. Ara turned to look at him, 'Huh?' 'You said only you can renegotiate it, so do it!' 'I can't!' 'Why not?' 'Because it doesn't work like that!' 'But you sai-' 'I can't take away from it! I can only add onto it!' 'How do you know that?' Ara opened her mouth to respond, only to clamp it shut as she flickered her gaze quickly from Remus and back to Sirius.

Only Sirius noticed it, he tilted his head while pondering over her reaction before suddenly it clicked in his mind. He stood up to his feet in shock, 'You added to it!' Everyone instantly paled and looked at Ara, hoping for her to deny Sirius's accusation. But she just stood there frozen, slightly opening and closing her mouth, thinking what to say. 'Did you?' James asked, 'Did you add to it?' She looked at James with an undecipherable expression before hesitantly nodding. All at once everyone began yelling out. 'Why would you do such a thing!?' 'How could you add to it!?' 'Wasn't Centuries enough!?' 'How much did you add!?' 'What could be worth adding more to your price!?' On and on they went, question after question and Ara stood there looking from person to person. 'ENOUGH!' Orion bellowed as he came to a stand, immediately silencing everyone. Orion then turned to Ara, 'How much did you add on?' Ara looked at him briefly before redirecting her gaze to the ground and whispered out, 'A-A decade...' Orion clenched his fists behind his back as he tried to keep his composure, 'What for?' Ara began to chew her bottom lip anxiously. She didn't want to say it, she knew how Remus would feel guilty and would want her to undo it... But she won't! Not ever! Because he deserves to live his life and be happy! 'Ara, what for?' Orion asked again. 'It doesn't matter, it's already done! I don't regret it and it can't be undone!'

Sirius watched Ara carefully before looking at Remus, why did her gaze flicker to him before? He let out a sudden gasp, drawing everyone's attention. 'He's no longer a werewolf...' Sirius whispered under his breath, before looking back up at Ara, speaking up. 'Because of you... he's no longer a werewolf! You added a decade to cure him, didn't you!?' She looked at Sirius shocked, before quickly turning and locking eyes with an equally shocked Remus. 'Y-You added - You added to your price... because of me? T-To cure me?' He stuttered out, tears pooling in his eyes. She swallowed the lump in her throat, 'I - I ... Of course, I did.' 'Why?' Remus questioned as he got to his feet, the tears he was holding off finally breaking free. 'What do you mean why? I had a chance to take away your pain, I had to.' 'Undo it!' 'I can't! And even if I could, I wouldn't!' 'Why not!? How could you add a decade just to cure me!?' 'Because you deserve to be happy!' 'And you don't deserve to suffer!' He protested, 'You should get too be happy too!!' 'It's too late for me!! I came back to save you all! To make sure you all get to live, to be happy and not have to be touched by war and death!! I would suffer an eternity if I must! Just to make sure you all would get that chance!! You all only have this one life!!' She screamed out. The two of them stood with tears streaming down their faces, the room was so quiet you could hear a pin drop. After a few moments of silence passed, with a sniffle, Ara wiped her face using her sleeve before continuing, a bit more calmer. 'I'm not like you all...' She finally admitted.