-𝕃𝕏𝕍𝕀𝕀𝕀-

She quickly ran up the stairs and grabbed her mokeskin pouch, before sneaking back down to the Potter ward stone. She reached out to grab it, only to stop at the sight of Fefe popping in, 'Miss Ara! What is you's doing!?' 'I'm protecting them. James will try to stop me and they'll put themselves in danger for even just a little more time, I can't let that happen. I know you have to tell them, so I'm sorry Fefe.' Ara quickly sent a Petrificus Totalus at the little elf, making sure to catch her and gently lay her down. 'It will wear off the second you're called.' Ara then reached into her pouch and pulled out a letter, placing it in Fefe's pocket, 'Can you give this to them for me. I really am sorry, Fefe. But it's the only way to keep them safe. You're a good elf, I'll miss you.' She sent Fefe a sad smile before quickly standing up and grabbing the ward stone, immediately taking over the wards before disapparating out of Potter Manor and sealing the house. She took a deep calming breath, 'Time to end this...' Ara whispered out quietly to herself. With one last glance at Potter Manor, she disapparated once again to a remote forest. She looked all around her, making sure she was alone. Seeing that she was, she pulled out the box containing the Horcruxes she'd collected so far and splayed them out on a log. Each one emanating an eerie aura that sent shivers down her spine and made her want to throw up. She could feel each object calling to her, whispering for her to be one with them. She swallowed the lump in her throat as she pushed the slick, grimy and oily magic away.

Ara's mismatched eyes shimmered with a mix of determination and apprehension as she gazed down at the items that had brought so much darkness into the world. The diary, once a tool for Tom's sinister influence. The diadem, a glittering crown of delusion. The locket that seemed to pulse with malevolent energy. And the ring, a token of power that had consumed all who sought it. Ara's heart beat steadily as she held out her hand and the sword materialized. With a deep breath, she raised it high, its blade gleaming with a fiery intensity. With a swift, decisive motion, she brought the blade down upon the diary. The ink seemed to sizzle and smoke as it dripped out of the sides of the book. Next, she turned her attention to the diadem. The Sword's blade cut through the enchanted metal effortlessly, as if recognizing the need to obliterate the object. The fragments fell to the ground as they lost their luster. The locket was next to meet its end. Its stubborn resistance only fueled Ara's determination, she knew better than to open it this time. The Sword cleaved through it and the shadows clinging to its core burst out before slowly disintegrating away into nothingness, leaving behind the fragments of the locket. Lastly, Ara's gaze fell upon the cursed ring, an embodiment of insatiable desire. With a profound inhale, she swung the Sword of Gryffindor down upon it, and a burst of golden light erupted upon impact and the ring shattered.

His red eyes glowed with a mixture of fury and despair, his pale and scarred visage contorted in a mask of rage as he felt a terrible disturbance in the very fabric of his being. A searing pain surged through him, a pain that went beyond the physical. His body trembled, and he sank to his knees, his breath ragged, his power feeling weaker. A scream of rage tore from his lips, echoing throughout the chamber, as he clutched his chest. It was as if a part of him was being torn away, like a wound that refused to heal. One by one, his Horcruxes were being destroyed. The very anchors of his soul, were being obliterated, and he could feel each one vanishing like a phantom limb. A torrent of memories surged through his mind, a deluge of moments both cruel and triumphant. He saw the moments he created the diary, the ring, the locket, the diadem and the echoes of his own laughter as he toyed with his enemies. 'M-My Lord!?' Orson Lestrange stuttered out in anxiousness. 'AVADA KEDAVRA!' Voldemort bellowed out in anger, killing Orson on the spot. His eyes trembled from side to side as he tried to regain his composure. The only one he didn't feel was the cup... 'ROWLE!' He yelled out. Thorfinn Rowle entered as fast as he could, only pausing momentarily at the sight of Orson's corpse, before bowing and responding with, 'Yes, My lord.' 'The cup! Where did you put it!?' 'I hid it as you asked, My Lord.' 'WHERE!?' 'M-My Manor, in the walls, My Lord.' 'Gather the others! I need my cup!'

She quickly gathered the remains of each of the items before combining them. Clearing her mind, she didn't think of anything other than destroying them. Her magic built up before shooting out of the tips of her fingers. A black smoke engulfed the leftover pieces and she heard a sizzling sound. Within a few seconds the smoke faded and all that was left was a melted bubbling mess that slowly dissolved into nothingness. She quickly disapparated once again, before appearing in front of the gates of Rowle Manor. The wards surrounding the property attempted to fight back as she forced her way through them. Slowly she made her way inside, before spreading her magic out to search for the cup as she went room by room. It was when she reached the top floor that she felt it, straight down the hallway, behind the giant painting of who she suspected was a Rowle ancestor of sorts. With a wave of her hand she sent the painting flying off the wall, ignoring the protests of the portrait man inside. She sent a magical shockwave at the wall, creating a large hole. Hesitantly, she reached in digging through chunks of drywall before pulling out a wooden box, her searching hand clasped onto. Before she could open the box, a ball of fire shot through the window directly towards her. Quickly she rolled out of the way as the flaming ball hit the wall and began to spread out. Reaching out she quickly picked up the box she dropped, before opening it and revealing the cup. The sword materialized once again in her hand and she quickly slammed the sharp blade down onto the cup. A black screeching smoke emerged and mixed with the spreading flames on the wall, Ara quickly ran, gasping for breath as she felt the effect of destroying the cup, while the fire continued to consume everything in its path.

Death Eaters began apparating into the manor and firing off spells towards her. She deflected them back to them, as she made her way back down. Some of the spells that got reflected back hit a few of the Death Eater's, sending them flying back into the flames. Dodging left and right, she finally made her way out of the house, only to find Tom standing in waiting. His eyes gleaming with malevolence as his Death Eaters formed a sinister circle around him. The air crackled with dark magic, and the very earth seemed to tremble under the weight of his anger. His followers, shrouded in hooded robes, stood by ready to unleash chaos at their master's command. She braced herself for a fight, ice spreading out and around her from beneath her feet as her two-toned eyes lit up fiercely. One breath... Two... And the duel began with a thunderous clash of spells. Voldemort's wand spat forth jets of green light, each curse a deadly arrow seeking Ara's heart. But she avoided them gracefully. She wanted to fight him this time before having to sacrifice herself all over again, she wanted to make him hurt. His Death Eaters joined in as they tried to aim for her blind spots and to distract her. Spells of unimaginable force lighting up the sky with bursts of dazzling colors. Ara's movements were a mesmerizing dance of precision and grace. As the duel raged on, Ara's mind raced and the ground trembled beneath her feet. She summoned the fire from the burning Manor along with a force of wind, swirling around her and Tom in a breathtaking display of power cutting the Death Eaters out of their fight.

Voldemort, despite his cunning, found himself increasingly outmatched by Ara's prowess. His attacks grew frenzied, lashing out in desperation as Ara's spells closed in around him. So focused on their fight she didn't notice that the others were fighting the Death Eater's until Voldemort hit her with a spell, making her lose her concentration dropping the wall of wind fire. A panic rose up from within as she saw each one of them, Voldemort took notice of her distraction and followed her line of sight to Barty, with a cruel twisted smile. 'NO!' She cried out in horror and anguish as he sent out a killing curse towards him. Barty disarmed his opponent and turned around at Ara's shout, only to see the killing curse heading straight for him. Before he could so much as do anything, Ara appeared in front of him. It struck her in the chest and a great big green light engulfed the surrounding area, followed by the screams of Voldemort and Ara. The light dimmed revealing Voldemort and Ara hovering in the air, surrounded by a shroud of darkness and shadowy tendrils wrapping around the both of them. Their eyes turned black and inky black veins spread throughout their bodies. The ground beneath them crumbled open revealing a nightmarish abyss filled with echoes of agonizing cries and screams, as black smokey hands reached up at them slowly dragging them down.

'ARA!!!' they cried out, running up to her. They tried to grab onto her but couldn't, finding themselves blocked by an invisible wall of sorts. Casting spell after spell in their panic and fear, trying to help her, to save her but nothing worked. Forced to watch and hear her piercing screams of anguish as she was dragged into the abyss. The hole sealed back up, taking Ara and Voldemort with it.