-𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕀-

She spent all summer writing back and forth with Black. Him using the most odd and random birds to send his letters. Seeing her nightmares, and future him in some of them... it was a lot. How could he become such a person? How could he bow to that... thing? Then they saw the attack at the Quidditch world cup. She'd got lost in the crowd and tried her best to help anyone she could. The Triwizard Tournament! Why on earth would they ever bring that death trap back!? She just wanted a peaceful year and yet her name was pulled from the cup... once again everyone turned on her. Ara was scared and terrified, no one believed her and she was forced to participate. They watched as she asked the new Defence Professor to help prepare her... she spent most of the year with the Professor learning and spending time with him in his office as they played Wizards chess... I don't know how she could ever play that game again after her first year. Bloody brilliant how Moody turned the little Malfoy into a ferret! No offense Lucius, but he deserved it... Barty thought to himself. But something about the Professor felt familiar to him... he couldn't understand why? They watched her first task with nothing but horror spreading within... how can you send her against a fully grown mother dragon!? Are you insane!!? A bloody Hungarian Horntail as well!! But she did it! Bloody hell!! Only escaping with a minor burn.

She learned from the map that Professor Moody wasn't who he said he was. He was only after her.... she reasoned with herself. No one ever believed her anyway.... so she didn't say anything. She continued to act as if she didn't know he wasn't who he said he was. Black had returned and hid out in a cave nearby, she frequently visited him and had Dobby help take care of him, to get him what he needed. Her fear of the whole Yule Ball event, that was unfortunately mandatory for her to attend... how the Weasley girl accepted the date for Ara before she could so much as utter a word when the guy asked her to be his date. She was gonna say no... but now she was stuck with him. This for some reason really made him feel angry! Ara spent days in the library searching for spells to hide her scars that no one knew about...Black had sent her a rose gold colored dress for the Ball. Barty was speechless. Ara looked absolutely beautiful! She had anxiously got through the opening dance and had an absolutely horrendous time with her "date". After enough time passed Ara excused herself for a moment, hoping to get a bit of fresh air alone. When she was returning however, that's when she overheard her date with his friends bragging about getting the "Girl Who Lived" to go with him and that he was easily gonna win the bet. Instead of returning to the ball, she snuck out to see Black and cried as he held her as she told him about her disastrous night.

When she solved the clue of the second task... Ara looked terrified because she didn't even know how to swim, let alone hold her breath for that long. Fortunately she managed to learn how to swim in time, as well as learned about gillyweed to use for the task. Her kind heart made her stay behind as she waited for all the hostages to be collected, however the mermaids and grindylows weren't so pleased. They dragged her down and even shot their poisoned tridents at her... but luckily she escaped. He didn't know how to feel when he saw her stumble upon the dead body of his father... he was just mostly glad no one tried to blame her for it. They seem to love doing that. Then the third task came... and boy none of them were prepared for that nightmare. Watching the Diggory boy die in front of her, Pettigrew and the whole ritual, the return of Voldemort but he looked so fucked up! There was no way he was even human anymore! They all had to watch as Voldemort laughed while he tortured her, but she refused to scream until he did the Cruciatus curse in Parseltongue. None of them had ever seen it done in Parseltongue before... or known it could ever get worse. This time she did scream... she screamed out Black's name. Blood began dripping from her eyes, nose, ears and mouth as he held her under the curse.

He summoned his followers as she laid there on the ground trembling from the aftermath of the curse, trying to gather her wits. They watched as her wand and Voldemort's connected, how she broke the connection and ran back to Diggory's body and Lucius secretly Accio'd the cup for her. The crowd cheered before realization dawned on them, she refused to let go of his corpse, Moody then took her away from the crowd... they watched as he pointed his wand at her only to suddenly lower it in defeat. The Polyjuice began to wear off only to reveal to Barty's complete and utter horror, it was him! He did that to her! How could she even look at him? Let alone be friends with him after what he'd done? They watched and listened as the older version of Barty explained everything... and his heart broke when she begged for him to run, to escape but he refused believing he deserved whatever was gonna happen to him. Her reaction to finding out he was gonna be kissed by the Dementor.... they literally had to knock her out.