-𝕏𝕏𝕍𝕀𝕀-

'Related? What makes you think you're related? How do you even know her last name is Potter? And what did the bloody four of you pratts do!?' He finished furiously. It seemed the four boys had momentarily forgotten about him, they spun around to look at him in a panic. 'Bloody hell! You're still here!' Mumbled Sirius with his hand over his heart. Barty glared at Black, before pointedly looking back to Potter. Potter in turn, looked back at him sheepishly before running out of the room. 'Sorry! Can't hear you!' He shouted over his shoulder as his friends quickly bolted to catch up with him. Stupid Marauders!! Why must they ruin everything! He thought as he once again began making his way back to the common room. Adhara Potter? Was that really her last name? How could Potter not know if he was related to her or not? And if they were related, why would she hide it? Admittedly, he'd probably hide it too if he was related to that pratt!

He suddenly paused in his steps, did this have anything to do with her dying? Were the Potter's who she was hiding from? 'Barty! Bloody hell, where have you been? I've been looking all over for you!' Regulus suddenly spoke from behind him. 'Someone said you've been in the Hospital Wing, but I went there and you weren't there.' 'Pomfrey kicked me out. She doesn't believe I'm sick.' Pouted Barty. Regulus raised a brow as he gave him a once over, 'Sick? You don't look sick.' Barty huffed and glared back at him, 'You sound like Pomfrey.' Regulus let out a little snort, 'Are you just hiding because you made your little Gryffindor cry?' Barty straightened up at that. 'Cry?' Regulus gave him a confused look, 'Mhm. Lucius said she ran into him yesterday. She was crying but tried saying it was from the rain. Only it never rained yesterday, so ...'

He unconsciously put his hand over his heart, as he began rubbing the spot lightly with a pained expression. No wonder she's so stressed out, between yesterday with his questions and the Marauders today! Did he make her cry? He didn't mean to. Without even thinking he suddenly burst into a run towards Gryffindor tower, leaving a bewildered and annoyed Regulus behind. He didn't know where the entrance to the Gryffindor common room was, so he waited near the stairs that he knew at least led to the general area. She wouldn't have left right? She said she needed to think! Ara would be safer here, than anywhere else. She can't leave. He sat on the step anxiously tapping his foot, for what felt like hours. Finally, he saw her in the distance slowly making her way towards him staring at the ground.

He stood up quickly, as she came to a stop in front of him - surprise written all over her face. 'I'm sorry!' He blurted out. 'W-What?' Her surprised expression changed to instant confusion. 'I didn't mean to make you cry! I'm sorry. I was just so worried and I just wanted to help, but I ended up overwhelming you and -' He cut himself off quickly as she suddenly began to smile at him. It was his turn to look confused, 'W-What? Why are you smiling?' 'Because you're rambling. You didn't make me cry Barty, so you don't need to apologize. Yes, I was overwhelmed but that wasn't entirely your fault.' She finished with a small smile. He stared back at her as the moonlight shined on her through the window, she was so beautiful. Wait what? Focus Barty! Swallowing the lump in his throat, 'You're not running away, are you?' He asked softly, hopefully, pleadingly. 'No.' She whispered gently. 'Promise?' She stared at him for a few moments, his heart was beating very fast... why was he so nervous? 'I promise.' She whispered out softly. 

James silently paced back and forth in the now empty common room. She wasn't back yet, did she leave? He eyed the map wearily, he could look for her... but he didn't want to check only to see she's nowhere to be found. He didn't know what to do if she didn't return. Would his parents be able to find her? Would he never see her again? Or learn if they were truly related somehow? So lost in his thoughts he was, he didn't even hear the common room portrait swing open and shut. He stopped in his tracks as he suddenly came face to face with Ara. She looked up at him with wide surprised eyes, and all he could feel was a massive wave of relief. She was still here, she didn't run.

'Were... you waiting up for me?' She whispered softly. 'I - just wanted to make sure you didn't - ' 'Leave?' 'Yeah.' She looked down with a small smile. A smile that looked familiar.... yet, oddly different. Shaking himself out of his weird train of thought, 'H - Have you finished thinking? ' She looked to be debating something in her head, 'I have. But, there's something I need to figure out first.' His heart rose with excitement before quickly settling back down, as he heard the last part of her sentence. 'Figure out first? I thought -' 'If I'm to tell you anything. It's something I have to do. I just ask that you can hopefully be a bit more patient... Please.' He was never one for patience, his lack of patience was the whole thing that started this, but, he didn't want her to leave. He needed answers. 'I will do my best to be patient. If you promise not to run.' He looked at her expectantly, as she looked back up at him with a soft smile. 'I promise.'

He quietly returned to his dorm, as she went to hers, feeling like a weight had been lifted off him. She promised not to run. 'Did she return?' A voice belonging to none other than Sirius asked in the silent darkness of the dorm. 'Bloody hell! I thought you went to sleep!' Whisper shouted James. Sirius sat up and opened his four poster curtains, 'Couldn't ... ... I feel it too. An odd connection to her.' 'Me too.' Cut in Remus's voice. 'Bloody hell!' Whispered shouted James and Sirius. 'Were you up this whole time, too?' Questioned Sirius. 'Obviously.' Replied Remus. The three then turned their heads to Peter to see if he too was awake, but he only let out a loud snore. 'Did she? Return?' Whispered Remus, drawing the attention back to James. 'Yeah. She did.' 'Good.' Whispered Remus, as Sirius nodded along.