-𝕃𝕍𝕀𝕀𝕀-

James stared uneasily out the window as the storm raged on for any sign of the Necromancer. 'It's almost eleven, shouldn't she be here by now?' He questioned while flinching from another lightning strike and roar of thunder. 'She wouldn't have changed her mind because of the storm, right?' Remus quickly added as he too stared out the window from between James and Sirius. 'Nonsense, she'll be here soon.' assured Fleamont. Another roar of thunder came and suddenly the boys jumped back from the window as more lightning flashed, followed by their high pitched screams, 'AAH!' For the lightning had highlighted the appearance of a tall, slender, hairless woman standing on his doorstep. Their screams were followed by three knocks on the door, 'Must be here.' Orion snorted, getting up out of his chair as Fleamont rushed to get the door. Regulus quickly shook Barty awake before moving to stand next to Lucius and Severus, who were already lined up next to the others. Fleamont opened the door and nervously swallowed as the lightning once again highlighted her. 'W-welcome, do come in!' He stuttered out as he opened the door wider for her. 'Is the room set up?' she whispered, immediately getting straight to the point of her being here. 'Ah. Yes, right this way.' Fleamont stated happily, nervously swallowing the lump in his throat.

The adults led her from up front towards the ritual room, as the boys slowly walked behind them. 'Spooky...' Sirius mumbled. Remus quickly hit his head trying to shush him, 'Ow!' he glared at Remus, rubbing the back of his head. 'She might hear you,' Remus hissed. 'What kind of bones do you think her earrings are made of...?' questioned a nervous Barty from behind, scaring the daylights out of Sirius. 'You d-don't think it's human bones, do you?' James questioned, horrified at the very thought. To their horror the woman paused and turned back at them with an expressionless face as she whispered, 'Lamb.' Then she promptly turned back around and continued following the others. The boys gulped wide eyed, 'Baah bye baby sheep...' Sirius whispered grimly. Abraxas and Fleamont exchanged uneasy glances, as Euphemia smiled awkwardly trying to make conversation but failing. Orion gave them all a subtle "I told you so" look. Severus stood behind everyone with a small grimace as he couldn't get the thought of it looking as if he was in a muggle horror movie, out of his head. The flashes of lightning, the roaring thunder, the harsh rain pouring outside, the scary Necromancer... Nervously wiping his sweaty palms, 'Definitely a horror movie...' he whispered under his breath with a small grimace.

Finally making it to the room, she quickly moved to the table and placed her big woven bag with feathers, bones and gems dangling from the tied strings on the handle. Fleamont quickly turned to face the boys outside the doorway and gave them a serious (no pun intended) look. 'Boys, You shall wait in the living room.' 'But dad -' 'No, James.' 'Why not?' Fleamont sighed, 'Because we are about to try a ritual to summon Death, himself, and anything could possibly go wrong. It is best if you boys stay far from it. That is my word and it's final.' The boys all slumped their shoulders and pouted dejectedly, 'No fair... she's my daughter!' James mumbled under his breath, as the door closed and sealed shut with spells preventing them from getting in. 'We can't go in but maybe we can still eavesdrop!' Sirius exclaimed. 'I'm sure they put up spells to prevent that...' Remus mumbled, sullenly. 'On the door, yes but not the whole room!' Beamed Sirius. The group looked back at him as if he lost the plot, Sirius rolled his eyes. 'Follow me!' He then led the group to one of the guest rooms that was right above the ritual room and dropped to his knees, opening the vent. 'Brilliant!' Beamed James, joining him as they heard the voices of Fleamont and the Necromancer carry. The rest of the boys exchanged glances, shrugged and promptly joined Sirius and James, all leaning to hear better.

The four adults nervously watched as the Necromancer swiftly began pulling all sorts of items out of her bag, Fleamont chuckled nervously as he asked, 'So um.. Miss ... -' 'Obrilen.' She quickly responded. 'Yes. That's right. Miss Obrilen, um... have you ever done anything like this.. before?' 'Summon Death, himself?' She questioned with a raised brow, Fleamont nervously nodded back. 'No.' 'Ah, right...' Abraxas and Orion snorted quietly at Fleamont, who glared at them in return. She pulled out a blade and quickly turned towards them, they all simultaneously took an anxious step back, 'It'll be stronger with the blood of the related, after all, you are trying to bargain her deal, no?' Fleamont and Euphemia quickly exchanged nervous glances before Fleamont cleared his throat and stepped up, 'I'm her grandfather, will that suffice?' She quickly looked him up and down, 'Good enough. Come...' Fleamont followed her to the table and as instructed held his hand over the phoenix skull, she quickly sliced his palm and pushed his bloody hand onto the skull. He quickly healed his hand and moved back to join the others, once she deemed enough blood was imprinted. Next she pulled out the chalk made of powdered Death's-head Hawk Moth and began drawing runes in a circle on the stoned floor. The others awkwardly stood twiddling their thumbs, they wanted to help but also didn't want to ruin anything... plus they were a little unnerved about Miss Obrilen. Maybe it was the Necromancer magic they were feeling, which just made them think even more about what it's gonna be like to actually meet Death, himself. If this works, that is...