-𝕃𝕀-

Remus laid in his bed that night, mind full of thoughts. He was glad Sirius and his family talked through some things, a lot has happened between them but he hoped that they could heal and become a genuine family. Sirius deserved that. Ever since Ara came a lot has changed... she really was something else. Though he was surprised to see how close she and Sirius have become, they actually hugged and she doesn't hesitate to make eye contact with him anymore. Something she still struggled with when it came to him, but he understood why. His death was very traumatic for her, hell it was traumatic for him and he only saw it through her memory. He still couldn't believe that she had changed him from being a werewolf to an Animagus. How her heart was still so big after everything she endured, he'll never understand.

Remus turned over facing towards Sirius' part of the room. Though he did have a feeling that he was missing something, something glaringly obvious but couldn't figure it out. But whatever it was, he knew without a doubt that Sirius had figured it out. He knew he had because Sirius was acting odd at times whenever Ara was brought up, which could only mean he knew something, something which he was keeping from them. He rolled back over, facing the top of his four poster bed. What else could she be hiding? What else is there that she wouldn't want us to know? And why would Sirius not tell them? He then began replaying everything he learned, saw and that had changed over in his head. His late night pondering soon came to an end as he slowly drifted off to sleep.

Fleamont sat on the couch reading the latest daily prophet as he waited for his guests to arrive. If anyone told him in the past that one day he'd be enjoying the company of Orion Black, well, he would think they'd lost their marbles. But alas, the unbelievable has finally happened, though he remains very hopeful for whatever this new friendship could potentially become. He couldn't believe the blind foolishness he had once held for Albus Dumbledore. He just hoped that he could help the others see the truth as well, though many could be quite stubborn when it comes to anything Dumbledore. He'd also have to have a talk with his son, James always did look up to Dumbledore and he couldn't help but worry how he'd take the news. He was brought out of his pondering by the appearance of the family elf, 'Yes, Fefe?' he questioned. 'Fefe came to tell you that Lord Black and Lord Malfoy are waiting to come through the Floo.' 'Excellent, let them through please!' cheered Fleamont, excitedly. 'Fefe will do!' the elf exclaimed just as excited before popping away.

Quickly standing up as the fireplace expanded and the flames grew turning a wild emerald green. Orion Black quickly appeared and stepped out followed quickly by none other than Abraxas Malfoy. 'Welcome,' Fleamont said excitedly, clapping his hands together. They both nodded at him, 'Hope you don't mind the last second addition, Abraxas tends to act like a jealous toddler' smirked Orion, ignoring the glare he received from Abraxas. Fleamont let out a loud cheery laugh, 'No problem at all! I figured it was only a matter of time before Lord Malfoy would tag along.' He then gestured for them to follow him, 'Ephy set up the parlor for us.' he explained as they walked through the halls. 'Will Lady Potter be joining us?' asked Abraxas. 'Euphemia, please!' cut in a light airy voice as soon as the men walked into the room, 'And not this time!' she added with a smile. Orion and Abraxas both nodded in greeting 'Abraxas.' 'Orion.' they both chorused. Fleamont smiled as Euphemia walked over and gave him a quick peck on the cheek, 'Unfortunately, I am to have tea over with Augusta Longbottom.' 'My condolences.' Orion mumbled. Abraxas and Fleamont couldn't stop a snort from escaping. Euphemia raised her brow at them, trying her best not to let a smile escape her.

Remus appeared to have his nose stuck in a book all day, but in truth, he was actually secretly observing his friends. Mainly Sirius and Ara. He noticed that whenever James brought up something regarding Ara and the future, both her and Sirius would tense. Why? He replayed everything over in his head once again as the group made their way to the Black Lake. What was he missing? He slowed down his steps to match Ara as he quietly asked, 'I remember after you told us you said you completed everything needed at Hogwarts, if you don't mind me asking, I was wondering if you could tell us about everything you've done so far?' The group came to a sudden stop, he could feel Sirius's narrowed eyes on him but he remained looking at Ara. James also looked at her curiously, 'You know I am quite curious myself.' he mumbled. Ara looked at them all a bit surprised before nodding slightly with a small smile, 'Um..., yeah sure but let's get to the lake first.'

'Biscuit? Freshly baked by Ephy this morning!' asked Fleamont holding up a plate. 'Thank you.' said Abraxas, grabbing one. Orion smirked amused before clearing his throat, 'You've verified the things we discussed previously?' Fleamont suddenly turned from his cheerful, relaxed demeanor into a now focused and serious one. 'Yes, I've spoken with Bathilda Bagshot and she filled me in on some of Dumbledore's... past. I then did some digging of my own.' 'And?' asked a very intrigued Abraxas between bites of his second biscuit. 'Eats like a toddler too.' mumbled Orion under his breath. 'And I've uncovered a... pattern of sorts, when it comes to Dumbledore.' 'A pattern?' chorused Orion and Abraxas. 'Yes! And it begins the second he separates from his ex-lover Gellert Grindelwald!' stated Fleamont. Abraxas immediately choked on his biscuit, 'Ex-lover!?' he asked wide eyed after clearing his airway. 'Him and Grindelwald!?' 'Yes.'

'So?' Remus asked full of curiosity, his expression being mirrored on James' face. The four of them sat at the edge of the lake under the big tree that provided them shade. 'Well, I slayed the Basilisk, got -' 'WHAT!?' chorused the boys. 'I couldn't just leave it to be unleashed again, besides it was more a mercy than anything. Tom never put it back to sleep properly so it sort of... lost its mind. Besides I needed the venom to help destroy the Horcruxes. I wasn't gonna risk Fiendfyre!' They pondered over what she said for a few seconds before nodding in agreement. 'I was careful!' she added seeing James opening his mouth to ask, before continuing. 'The sword came to me so I got that as well, I made a secured box to put the said Horcruxes in until the right time to destroy them, I got the Diadem, Locket, Ring which are all currently being held in the box. Oh, and I destroyed the necklace.' she beamed after listing everything. The necklace? Remus pondered... he looked at Sirius and Ara. James was rapidly asking her questions, and she patiently answered just as bright. Then he asked something about the future changing the topic and Remus noticed the slight tense that Sirius and Ara both did. She destroyed the Necklace! He suddenly thought as realization dawned on him. She undid her birth! Is that it? Was she never gonna be born? What does that mean for her? Will she fade away? How long does she have?

'Bloody hell!' mumbled Abraxas, under his breath. He looked up and stared at Fleamont, 'This all started because of the Deathly Hallows! ... .... Is it true? The Hallows... -' 'No.' Fleamont said at the same time as Orion who spoke, 'Yes.' Abraxas looked back and forth from Fleamont to Orion, confused. Fleamont then rolled his eyes and relented, 'Possibly... I don't know for sure, to be honest. Just a story that's been passed down and a cloak.' 'A cloak? The cloak!' Abraxas stood up in surprise, dropping his biscuit. Fleamont ignored him as he turned to Orion, 'How did -' 'I told you, I have a source.' interrupted Orion, before Fleamont or Abraxas could ask anything he continued. 'The Hallows are real, not just some story. Your cloak was in fact the real Hallow from Death, himself.' 'Was?' questioned a baffled Fleamont. 'What makes you think that it no longer is one?' Orion smirked, 'The Hallows have found their rightful owner. What is left in their place is nothing but regular items now.' Fleamont eyed him curiously, 'This rightful owner... are they your source?' 'Yes.' 'And do we ever get to find out who this source is?' questioned Abraxas. Orion pondered over the question, 'When they're ready, possibly. Until then I cannot say.' 'How are we supposed to trust this "source" anyway? What if they're just pulling your leg!' questioned Abraxas, frustrated at not knowing yet another thing. Orion smirked, 'Because I'd be willing to make an unbreakable vow on the immense trust I have in my source.' Fleamont and Abraxas' jaws dropped.

Remus pulled Sirius into one of the private alcoves. 'How long does she have?' he asked immediately after putting up a privacy spell. 'W-What?' stuttered out Sirius. Remus narrowed his eyes, 'You know something, something you're not telling us about Ara. I couldn't figure it out, but then everytime James brings up the future you and her both tense up slightly! Then she told us she destroyed the necklace! Which means she's undone her birth. You know! You figured it out sooner! How long? How long until she fades away and disappears!?' he ranted in a slight panic. Though his face soon mirrored Sirius's confused face as Sirius mumbled, 'The necklace... I should have realized that sooner!' Tilting his head, 'What do you mean? Isn't that the secret?' 'No -I mean yes!' Remus raised his brow, 'You're lying!' Sirius huffed, 'Am not!' 'Are so! If it isn't the necklace then what is it!?' Sirius looked away from him, 'The necklace.' he mumbled. 'Sirius!' 'What!?' 'If you don't tell me the truth right now! I'll tell James and we'll force it out of you together!' Sirius looked back at him, panicked. 'You wouldn't!?' Remus turned in "watch me" manor, only for Sirius to grab onto him, 'Okay! Fine! But you can't tell James!' Remus smirked proudly, only for it to instantly disappear as Sirius explained about Death and there being a price.... Ara.