-𝕏𝕏𝕍𝕀𝕀𝕀-

She woke up early like usual and laid there for a few moments. She'd made up her mind to tell them, but she had to make sure they wouldn't interfere. The only thing she could think of was to make them swear a vow of some kind. She definitely wasn't gonna ask for an unbreakable but she needed one even a Slytherin would agree to. She could make them swear on their magic but she knew that if it came down to it, James most likely wouldn't care about his magic. Then it hit her. That damn cheeky bastard! They could swear on Death, himself! He said his name was ... Thanatos! He'd give them no choice but to abide by it. I doubt they'd care about a seemingly random name!

With that thought in mind, she quickly but quietly, so as to not wake the other girls - got ready for the day. When she got to the common room it looked to be completely empty, except for one other person, sitting in one of the chairs in front of the fire - reading. Remus. Of course he'd be awake this early, even when they stayed at Grimmauld he was always the first one awake. She slowly took a seat on the couch next to his chair, quietly so as to not disturb him. After a few minutes he seemed to finally notice her presence, 'Glad you stayed.' He mumbled quietly as he looked up from his book. She gave him a small smile in return, 'Tonight. After dinner, can the four of you meet me on the seventh floor.' He looked at her quizzically for a moment before nodding.

She arrived at the Great Hall for breakfast, sitting down between Alice and Dorcas. They were currently talking about Alice and her boyfriend, Frank Longbottom. It was quite amusing and odd experiencing this whole conversation knowing what she knows. Part of her couldn't help but feel a little envy, because she'd never be able to have that for herself. But she was glad that Neville would hopefully have a chance to be raised by his own parents, and that they really did love one another. 'What about you, Ara? Anyone caught your eye?' Asked a blushing Alice, trying to steer the conversation away from her and Frank. Ara, naturally choked on her juice as she tried to sputter out an answer, 'N-No - Not that I can think of. I've never really been one for crushes.' She finished lamely. 'Really? No one?' Questioned a baffled Marlene from across the table. Ara briefly glanced at Barty over at the Slytherin table, it could never be... 'No. No one.'

Potions class. The class of the day where she'd watch Barty fumble about making his potion amusedly, before he finally would give her a look which quite clearly screamed "Help me!" without actually needing to say it. As Professor Slughorn, would be walking around pretending to observe, but actually just talking nonstop about anything and everything he thought worthy of bragging about. Today they were supposed to be brewing a Wit-Sharpening Potion, something she could do in her sleep. She watched amused as Barty pulled a disgusted face as he mixed in the Armadillo bile, hesitantly watching for the potion to turn blue. Her small smile fell, when she remembered about what she was gonna do tonight. Just how much would things change between them, when he learns the truth? Would he even still want to be her friend?

'Barty...' He looked over at her with a small smile, 'Yeah.' Swallowing the lump in her throat, 'Are you sure you want to know the truth?' She whispered quickly glancing around to make sure no one was listening in, 'Even if it was... bad?' He stopped his stirring and looked at her earnestly. 'Of course. But, only when you're ready. I don't want to overwhelm you again.' He whispered back with a guilty expression. She took a deep calming breath, 'I'm ready, but I - Can you, Regulus, Lucius and Severus meet me on the seventh floor tonight after dinner.' He looked at her in a mixture of surprise and confusion, 'Yeah, sure. But... why do you want me to bring them?' 'You'll understand once I - tell you the truth later. But it's important to me that I at least offer them the same chance.' He nodded his head gently, still looking at her, pondering over something in his head. Though he was quickly snapped from all his thoughts as his potion began bubbling over.

She left dinner a bit early and made her way to the Room of Requirement, giving her time to set things up. Plus she needed to work through her damn nerves... She asked for a private room that would be comfortable for all of them and a Pensieve. The castle seemed to sense her nerves as she suddenly felt some of its magic brushing up against her to calm her down, Hogwarts really was something else. She's just glad she could hopefully prevent it from ever being destroyed, as it was in her future. Checking the time, she quickly left the room and walked straight into none other than an arguing group of Slytherins and Gryffindors. Oh boy! Clearing her throat to make her presence known, the boys instantly quieted and looked towards her confused. Just breathe Ara, you got this!