-𝕏𝕏𝕀𝕍-

'I knew it!' James suddenly yelled with a finger pointed towards her. 'Wh-what?' 'You flew like it was something you've been doing your whole life. Even doing maneuvers, which by the way is really impressive, that I've never seen before! You out dueled everyone in class doing spells even we don't know! You knew you were a bloody wolf without telling Pomfrey or Dumbledore! And never freaked out about it once! Which clearly means you already knew! And when we first met! You reacted as if you'd seen us before! You don't have Amnesia! You've been lying! Why?' 

Well, fuck! How does she get out of this one? She stood there opening and closing her mouth repeatedly. It felt like her brain was giving out as she choked on air, trying to think of something, anything to say!

'I - Muscle memory....' She said unconvincingly with a shrug, trying not to damn near panic. Judging by the looks on their faces. They weren't buying it. It appears, this is becoming a new habit because... as one does in this situation, she hopped back onto the broom and flew off. Maybe she should just get the Diadem and leave. She could rough it in the wilderness again. She should have done that in the first place! Then she wouldn't be in these damn situations. She flew all the way to the clocktower courtyard as fast as possible, before hopping off her broom and running straight for Gryffindor tower. She could leave through the one eyed witch passage tonight, she's just got to get the Diadem first. Good thing she finished the box she was working on to store it! Covered it in protective runes and enchantments, so she could safely store the Horcruxes and no one but her could open the box. As well as blocking any way for said Horcruxes to have an effect on anyone, within the vicinity of the box.

'Bloody hell! You scared her off!' Sirius stated as they watched her fly off. 'I didn't mean to!' James said sheepishly with a pained expression. 'Do you think she's gonna run?' Questioned Remus. That question seemed to snap James and Sirius from their staring contest as they both immediately bolted for Gryffindor tower. 'I take that as a yes.' Grumbled Remus, as he began to run after them, alongside Peter, who was grumbling under his breath about dramatic Potters! Bursting into the common room out of breath, eyes searching the room before landing on Alice. James immediately ran to her 'Alice! Did Ara come back yet?' He rushed out breathlessly. 'She did but she already left? Why?' Alice said while staring at them in a mixture of amusement and curiosity. James immediately paled as Sirius already booked it for their dorm to grab the map, as Remus and Peter were clutched over trying to catch their breaths.

Stupid Pomfrey! Kicking him out saying he wasn't sick! He knew damn well that he was! He felt weird! And odd! It hurts! Right here! He shouted in his head as he pointed towards his heart, looking like a madman as he was slowly making his way back to the Slytherin common room. He turned the corner as he continued to rant and vent in his head, only to crash into none other than, 'A-Ara!' Her eyes widened, she was pale and trembling - Oh No! Was it happening!? Was she dying now!? Don't be stupid Barty, she can't be dying now... she's right in front of you. Clearing his throat, 'Ara, I-' But he was annoyingly interrupted by the stupid Marauders, as they ran down the corridor shouting as loud as humanly possible, 'ARA! WAIT! DON'T GO!!!' Though the last thing they shouted caught his immediate attention. Don't go!? Go where!? He quickly snapped his head away from the panicked wild running Marauders, back to Ara.

'Go where?' Sounding frightened even to his own ears as he asked. 'I - I - I -' She quickly tried to run past him but he quickly blocked her, aided by said Marauders who finally arrived. 'Ara! Wait! We're sorry we didn't mean to scare you off - ' 'Scare her off? What did you four do now!' Barty glared at them furiously. But before either of them could retort back, Ara suddenly grabbed Barty and James by the wrists, and pulled them into an abandoned classroom nearby. Naturally Sirius, Remus and Peter followed along in confusion. The group stood there in silence, as she quickly shot out a bunch of privacy spells securing the room. Before turning her furious gaze towards them. They all took a nervous step back because damn! Can she glare! Then it seemed she couldn't hold back anymore as she began a furious rant, 'Honestly! What is the matter with you! Announcing to the damn school like that! Why can't you all just leave things be! Do you think this is easy! I'm not a liar! I don't like lying! But I have no choice! And you all make it so damn difficult! I'm trying my damned best here! Yet it's questions after questions after bleeding fucking questions!!!'

'And! And I'm just so tired... ' She finished off in a defeated whisper, as she looked towards them with tears running down her cheeks. She sounded so... so broken... so sad... he couldn't take it. Seeing her like that, hearing her cry, so he did the only thing he could think of. He hugged her close to him as he gently ran his fingers through her hair. Barty's never done this whole comforting thing before but, he remembers his mother doing it for him when he was little. He thought it was comforting back then. Why wouldn't it work now? Though it was kind of awkward with the Marauders standing there with guilty looking expressions, as he held her close to him with her crying and clutching onto him. Huh? What's this feeling now? He knew Madam Pomfrey was wrong! He's clearly got something!