-𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕍-

Instead of returning to Gryffindor tower after dinner, she slowly made her way cloaked in invisibility to the third floor corridor. Once there, she quickly located the One-eyed witch statue of Gunhilda of Gorsemoor, quietly whispering the password, Dissendium! Once the password was given, the hump on the witch's statue opened to reveal a short slide into a tunnel which led under the school, and took her around an hour on foot to get to Hogsmeade. Finally, she apparated to the outer edge of Little Hangleton, while landing as close as possible to the Gaunt shack - but not to close as to set off any of Tom's alarms. She walked forward up the disheveled path until she felt the first of many walls of magic, and began her tedious task of gently unraveling it with Parseltongue.

James, Sirius and Remus paced back and forth in the dorm, while constantly pausing to glare at the map. Checking whether she was back yet or not. Barty entered his dorm in an anxious state much to the confusion of his friends, as he too began pacing back and forth while constantly checking a coin he held in his hand. 'Isn't that... one of those D.A coins?' Questioned Regulus, as he eyed Barty apprehensively. Barty just grunted in response, as he sat down on the end of his bed staring fixedly at the coin. Lucius and Regulus exchanged confused glances, as Severus asked, 'Why do you have the coin? And why were you pacing like a lunatic?' Barty looked up with a slight grimace, 'She left to get the ring, and she made me this!' He quickly held it up to show them. 'So she could let me know when she returns.' 'Oh...' Whispered Regulus, as he slowly sat back down on the edge of his bed. 'H - How long ago did she leave?' Asked Lucius, eyeing the coin. 'An hour or so.'

Ara finally made it to the front door of the small, mossy, dilapidated, filthy shack with an old dead snake nailed to the door. She pulled out her Mokeskin pouch and grabbed her shrunken broom out of it, before simply unshrinking it and hopping on. Opening the door and slowly hovering inside she gently tapped her foot on the wood, and like the first time she came for the ring, the floor began crumbling apart into a giant sinkhole. She pulled out her wand lighting a simple, Lumos, before flying straight down the sinkhole. Slowing down as she reached the spikes, correcting her broom's position, she made her way through the cavern until coming upon the ring box on a pedestal. Ara jumped off her broom and pulled out the protective box which also contained the Diadem, and simply placed the ring inside with a hovering charm.

'Why isn't she back yet!?' Sirius bellowed out, as he flopped onto the bed frustrated. 'Maybe she's already on her way back. The one-eyed witch passage does take a while...' Remus mumbled, hopefully. 'What if she's hurt again? Or what if she was discovered and captured!?' Sirius rambled in fear and worry. 'We should be there helping her! She shouldn't have to do this all alone, all over again!' 'I agree but Sirius we can't, the vow -' 'To hell with the vow!' Sirius shouted, cutting Remus off. Good thing he planned ahead and silenced the dorm room. Remus couldn't help but think to himself, as he stared at Sirius like a tired parent. Though all three of their heads instantly snapped to the door, as none other than Peter walked in. It must be curfew. He slowly walked to his bed with his head hung low, careful not to make eye contact with any of them. James followed him with his eyes, with a fierce hardened glare and a clenched jaw, returning back to the map once Peter closed his curtains.

Quickly putting the box back into her Mokeskin, she grabbed a stone and transfigured it into an identical ring box and placed it back on the pedestal. Though she made sure to add a nice little surprise on it for good old "Voldy" if he ever came checking. Hopping back on her broom, she quickly made her way out back through the cavern and out of the sinkhole. Landing on the disheveled path outside, she shrunk her broom and placed it back in the Mokeskin. Before beginning the slow and tedious process of reapplying all his Parseltongue wall defenses - once completed she cloaked out once again and apparated back to Hogsmeade. Two down... three to go! Then all she has left, is to die and take old Tommy boy with her!

Barty suddenly jumped to his feet as he felt the coin warm up, peering down he watched as the words changed from "Gringotts Bank" to now say "Back Safe" briefly, before changing back. He released a breath of relief, as he nodded to his friends who all stopped what they were doing and looked at him waiting for an answer to their unasked question. 'Oi! She's back!' Cheered James, as he pointed to her name on the map making its way through the corridors. 'Thank Merlin!' Chorused Sirius and Remus, still not averting their eyes from watching her name move around on the map. 'I'm gonna wait for her in the common room!' James spoke as he quickly got off his bed and left the dorm. Sirius and Remus both looked at one another before shrugging and following after him.