-𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕀𝕀-

Ara slowly made her way back to the room of requirement, making sure to stop at any opportunity she got! Oh, isn't that a lovely painting - can't believe I never noticed it before! Or Oh, would you look at that lovely tapestry! Quite nice. But eventually she ran out of paintings, tapestries and anything else as she finally got to the seventh floor. Standing outside the door, taking multiple calming breaths before backing out immediately, whenever she worked up the nerve to finally enter. After the fifteenth time though, she couldn't talk herself out of it any longer. She finally entered the room, only to find the Marauders all tangled on the floor yelling, kicking and throwing horribly aimed punches at one another? As the Slytherins looked to be holding Barty back from joining in! After clearing her throat, everyone froze and looked at her wide eyed. 'So, looks like you're all taking it well.' She joked lamely, 'Tea?' As she held up the tray in her hands.

James suddenly jumped up and ran to her, quickly taking the tea tray and putting it on the table before suddenly engulfing her in his arms (She didn't squeak! She'll forever deny it, if anyone says otherwise!). She did however, instantly freeze before melting into it. Merlin! Her father is hugging her! Was this a dream? After a few moments she reluctantly pulled back, 'A - Any questions?' She asked shyly. A few of them opened and closed their mouths, some also just nodded numbly, so she gestured to their chairs and they all once again took their seats. They all sat in silence for a few moments, which was really starting to freak her out! Then, James suddenly croaked out, 'H - How are you here? I - We just saw you - Die... ' She expected the question, but she didn't want to tell them about the price, but she also vowed that she'd essentially say nothing but the truth. 'Death, let me come back to change... things.' And that was true! He did!

James stared at his daughter full of worry. His amazing, sweet, kind, talented, beautiful and badass daughter! Death let her come back to change things? He didn't know how to feel... Torn between anger and sadness at Peter, disappointment in Sirius and Remus, doesn't even wanna think about Evans, heartbroken over how his daughter suffered and murderous over how everyone treated her. Suddenly he thought back to the vow they made, he had sworn not to endanger himself by interfering with Adhara's purpose! Was she going after the Horcruxes again? Was she gonna face Voldemort again!? No, he couldn't let her do that! What if she gets hurt? What if she dies again!? He can't lose her, he just got her!

It seems he was silent for too long, because Ara suddenly said the scariest thing he's ever heard. 'I already completed everything at Hogwarts, basically... Anyways, I'll go and you don't have to worry about me ever again. I -' 'NO!' He suddenly jumped up and shouted in a panic, echoed by none other than Sirius, Remus and Barty. She widened her eyes in surprise and slowly sat back down, 'No? But I -' 'You can't go!' He protested fearfully, 'I - You - You can't go, please.' She looked down at the ground, her face flickering through many expressions. 'I have to finish what I've started...' She suddenly whispered. 'But I -' She cut him off with a pained expression, 'You swore! All of you swore! This is something I have to do alone!' His heart was pounding, his hands were trembling, he had no way to track her if she left. 'Stay! You're right! We swore a vow and we have no choice but to abide by it, but you can still stay. You'll be safest here! You can still do what you need to... just please. Don't go. Y-You promised not to run away!' She opened and closed her mouth a few times, once again flickering through many expressions. Hesitantly, she nodded her head, and he felt a wave of relief wash over him.

Remus sat there in silence, he couldn't get everything he saw out of his head. He felt ashamed of himself, of the future him. How could he have been so blind? Such a fool? He was supposed to be the smart one! Not only did he let his best friends down but he let Adhara down too. And she suffered so much... so young. He silently watched James and Ara interact with one another, he knew without a doubt that they all were already so attached to her. It scared him the thought of her leaving and he knew it would not only tear James up but him as well. But there was one thing he couldn't figure out, 'I was still a Werewolf in the future... how come I'm not now?' He suddenly asked. Ara's eyes widened momentarily before she looked down to the ground once again but with a guilty expression, 'I asked Death... if he could change your Werewolf genes. No one else knows or even remembers, except well, us.' That explains why Pomfrey never showed up! 'I - T-Thank you!' He said, teary eyed. He was filled with so many emotions that he couldn't speak.