-𝕃𝕀𝕏-

The group sat miserably in the living room of Potter manor, it was nearly one in the morning but they all were wide awake. The Necromancer left promptly after the ritual and the storm outside had finally subsided. *Smack* The group lifted their heads and looked towards the window, to see an eagle owl had flown right into it. Fleamont got up and opened the window, untying the letter attached to its leg. He looked at it for a moment in confusion before turning towards Orion, 'It's for you!' Orion looked across the room at the letter Fleamont was holding out to him, he couldn't deny the hope that swelled up inside that it would be from Ara. Though when he grabbed the letter, the hope quickly faded as he clearly saw his name wasn't written in her handwriting. He let out a small disappointed sigh, as he opened it. 'What's it say?' Regulus asked, seeing his father's expression. Orion stared at the piece of parchment in his hands, in complete and utter bafflement. 'It just says... Your move!' As soon as he spoke the words out loud, the parchment suddenly dissolved into a red smoke that engulfed Orion's face. In an instant he dropped down to his knees, hands clutching his throat as he gasped for breath. The veins beneath his skin made themselves visible, as he felt like fire was rushing through every drop of his blood. He let out a raspy bellowing scream of agony, his vision went blurry before he collapsed into darkness. The last thing he heard was the sounds of his sons calling out for him.

The sun streamed in through the windows, waking her from her slumber. Lazily rolling over and opening her eyes, she stared up at the ceiling. After a few minutes a little pop sounded in her room, announcing the arrival of her house elf Mimzy. 'Mimzy, broughts you some breakfast!' She happily cheered, as she laid out the breakfast spread at the end of the bed. Slowly forcing herself to sit up and rubbing her eyes groggily, 'Thank you Mimzy. Will you be joining me?' The elf beamed and nodded her head frantically, 'Mimzy will bes! Yes she will!' After breakfast she quickly made her way outside to check on Alzren, who was happily eating his weight in cattle... Before promptly making her way back to the study she had spent the night clearing out, to begin her search for the cup. She made a list of all the possible Death Eaters and locations that Tommy boy could have entrusted or used to hide it away. She didn't know much about it other than he murdered Hepzibah Smith and framed her house elf, just to get the damned thing. She also knew he didn't trust the Lestrange's as much as he trusted Bellatrix. Part of her was half tempted to try to force a vision once again, but quickly talked herself out of that idea in fear of alerting him. He also tends to often be sentimental when it comes to such things, whether he admitted it or not. Was it possibly hidden at Wool's orphanage? He also spent an awful lot of time in Albania... She let out a frustrated sigh as she sprawled herself out on the rug. Who would he trust most during this period of time?

An hour later she found herself standing on the sidewalk in front of the old condemned Wool's orphanage. 'Please don't let there be crazy muggles hiding out inside...' She whispered to herself. Making her way to the vacant alley behind the building, checking if it was clear, it was! She slowly slid through the gap of the chained fence, before dropping through one of the previously boarded up windows. 'Great... a basement...' She mumbled out sarcastically. She slowly made her way through the building, only subtly flinching at the rats that kept running out of nowhere! Damn things are jump scaring her on purpose!! She stood outside room 27, it felt weird - seeing it how it was now, compared to the memory she had watched. Quickly shaking herself out of her thoughts, she entered the room and stretched out her magic. Letting out a long sigh, 'Not here...' She whispered disappointedly. Well, since she was in London, might as well get some groceries - maybe even restock on some much needed fresh potion ingredients while she's at it. Pulling up her hood, she quickly apparated to the alley next to the Leaky Cauldron. Not long had passed that she finally completed getting everything needed, quickly calling Mimzy she gave her the bags to take back home. She just needed to get a subscription for the Daily Prophet, that way she can keep up with everything and she can return home. Maybe she should pick up a book on Albania, while she's at it - just in case.