-𝕃𝕍-

Humming, Euphemia made her way to clean the Potter library. She was still anxious about the attack at Hogsmeade and cleaning usually helps. Dusting book after book, slowly she got lost in the rhythm of it all... that is until a sudden book randomly fell off from a shelf behind her. Looking down she recognized the red leather bound book to be the Potter lineage, quickly she picked it up and put it back on the shelf before resuming her dusting. Only as soon as she turned, the book fell once again. Completely baffled, she picked it up and began examining the shelf to see why it kept falling... but found nothing. But then the oddest thing happened, the book flew out of her hands and landed a few feet on the floor in front of her. She bent down to pick it up only to pause as the pages began shuffling and came to a sudden stop. Nothing in all her life could have prepared her for what she saw, letting out a great gasp. 'Monty!' she bellowed, 'Monty! You need to see this!!'

Abraxas quickly returned home and made way to his study to pour himself a drink. After the attack today, he definitely needed one. Sitting by the fire he swirled his glass as he stared at the horrendous mark on his arm, it had been burning all day since he ignored the summons. He didn't know how much longer he could bear it, cutting off his arm no longer seemed like a terrible idea. It was while he was pondering whether he'd be able to hold out for Orion's "specialist" during the holidays, that he felt his manors wards shift. Pulling out his wand, he slowly made his way throughout his manor following the family magic's pull. It was as he turned towards the corridor in the west wing, that he realized he was being led to his family's secret vault of artifacts. Though to his horrendous surprise, when he arrived the vault door was wide open and the temperature had dropped down to a point where he could see his own breath. Slowly he crept forward and saw... a very petite girl with long wavy black hair, holding none other than the diary! Before he could so much as do anything she had turned around in shock, her mismatched eyes were glowing and he felt a cold, dark prickling sensation run down his spine. Suddenly he was disarmed and pinned against the wall. Her face morphed into an apologetic expression as she whispered in a soft voice, 'Sorry, I didn't think you'd be back yet.'

She walked up to him as he relentlessly struggled against the magic keeping him pinned, 'Who are you!?' he demanded through his clenched teeth. 'I'm sure Ori will fill you in...' She held up the diary, 'Don't worry. I am going to destroy it, but till then, how about I make it up to you!' She stated to his complete bafflement. Ori? As in Orion? Destroy it? Make it up to him? She pushed back the sleeve on his arm, revealing his dark mark and to his horror she began hissing... Was she speaking parseltongue!? His eyes widened as the pain on his arm slowly disappeared and the mark began to lift off his skin, looking like a thick smoke that evaporated in the air. His mark was gone! He looked at her bewildered, was she possibly Orion's specialist? She smiled at him softly, 'You should get checked out for Dragon Pox, always good to be safe. Don't you think?' Quickly she took a step back and apparated away. He felt the magic release him as he suddenly dropped to the floor, completely bewildered over what the bloody hell just happened! He looked down at his now bare arm, feeling an immense amount of relief as he realized it was officially gone. He was now free of the mark and its pain. He suddenly lifted his head as he finally realized the last thing she said to him, 'Dragon Pox?' he whispered under his breath. Has everyone gone mad lately? Or is it just him!?

Abraxas paced anxiously in front of his fireplace as he waited for Orion, he had gone to a healer right away after yesterday's incident. Luckily, he discovered early that he did in fact have Dragon Pox and was able to take the cure. Any later and the cure wouldn't have done anything to help him. He'd sent Orion letter after letter, only to remember he was off to find a possible Necromancer. So he had had to bottle up his unease over yesterday until today, as Orion was due to arrive any moment. His Floo had flared up but instead of it being Orion, Fleamont Potter had ended up stepping out, to Abraxas' utter bafflement. Damn elf, he told it to only leave the Floo open for Orion! Though he was even more caught off guard by Fleamont's disheveled appearance. 'Fleamont? What -' 'Do you know!? Or is it just Orion!?' he cut off with an accusatory tone. Abraxas looked at him both incredulously, 'What Are you on about? Know what?' 'This!' Fleamont bellowed, as he held open a red leather bound book towards him. Hesitantly he took the book, at first he didn't know why Fleamont was acting in a tizzy about the Potter lineage... until he saw the name "Adhara Potter/Peverell". But even more puzzling was the birth year below the name, 1980/1960! 'Impossible...' he mumbled under his breath, right as the Floo flared up once again. Fleamont and Abraxas quickly turned to stare at none other than Orion, 'Fleamont?' Orion directed his gaze from Fleamont to Abraxas before settling on the book in Abraxas' hand. Seeing what it was, Orion slightly grimaced like a kid caught in the cookie jar, as he couldn't help but automatically whisper out loud, 'Bollocks!'