-𝕏𝕏𝕀𝕏-

The Slytherins, except Barty, all eyed her cautiously with a hint of intrigue while the Gryffindors looked at her with nothing but curiosity and excitement. Barty then casually walked up to her and asked, 'Are we going in there again?' As he pointed to the wall, much to the confusion of the others. Though he just smiled cheekily, enjoying the fact that he knew something they all didn't. Which in turn just made Ara snort before nodding. Quickly clapping her hands together 'Right! Well I'm sure you're all curious as to why I asked you here, but first, follow me!' Then she swiftly turned around and walked towards the wall as a door slowly began to appear. Barty smiled at them all smugly, as they all in unison dropped their jaws in shock. 'Bloody hell! How did you find that and we didn't!?' Questioned Sirius.

Ignoring Sirius's comment she walked into the room to which the Gryffindors and Barty quickly followed, then the Slytherins, though a bit hesitant at first. The doors closed and she gestured for them to take a seat. Naturally, they drifted to separate sides before all looking up at her expectantly. She let out a deep breath trying to calm her nerves, 'Right. Um... first of all, I know many of you are curious about the circumstances of how or why I arrived as I did. Or have quite a bit of questions about me in general. So, I have brought you all here to tell you the truth. But I can only do so if you agree to a vow -' 'A vow?' Interrupted Regulus with an accusing look. 'Not an unbreakable, just -' She cut herself off and handed them all the pieces of parchment which she wrote the vow on. After seeing them all read it and before they could say anything else she continued, 'I won't force you to take it. Just giving you the chance to answer your questions and... - Anyways, if you do not wish to take the vow, you may leave now. If you do wish to stay and hear the truth, then the vow is necessary.'

She stood there amidst the silence as they all seemed to be pondering over whether or not to take it. James stood up first, wand in hand as he read off the parchment. 'I, James Henry Potter, do swear on Thanatos, that I will not divulge what I learn or what is spoken in this room to anyone without permission. I also hereby swear not to endanger myself by interfering with Adhara's purpose.' A bright light flashed from the tip of his wand showing that the vow was accepted, and soon the others also stood up to do the same. Though the Slytherins needed a little urging from Barty, Severus on the other hand sat there staring accusingly at her 'How do we know if whatever you say is true?' She calmly smiled at him as she pulled out her wand, 'Once you make up your mind, I'll make a vow of my own to you all.' This seemed to be good enough, as he then also made the vow.

'I, Adhara Lovella Potter, do swear on my magic that anything I'm about to show or tell you in this room is the truth and nothing but the truth.' A bright light flashed from the tip of her wand showing her vow was accepted, but just to make it clear she quickly performed a Lumos for them. 'You're a Potter?' Questioned Lucius with a raised brow, before glancing from her to James a couple of times. 'Yes. My real name is Adhara Lovella Potter, and I was born on July 31 of 1980.' Everyone seemed to freeze with shock written clear on all their faces, James looked at her with wide eyes. '1980? How - Wait - Then... D-Does that mean -' He stuttered out, before she cut him off 'Yes. I'm your daughter.' 'Impossible!' Bellowed Severus. 'Yet, she swore on her magic. So she's got to be telling the truth.' Whispered Regulus in shock. She stared at the floor anxiously, James still hadn't said anything, just sat there staring at her gaping. Remus seemed to pull himself together faster than his friends as he suddenly whacked James on the head, effectively knocking him out of his shock.

What happened next, had happened so fast she could've sworn she almost got whiplash. He whispered under his breath, 'A daughter... I have a daughter!' Before suddenly breaking out into a wide grin. 'Woohoo!!' He suddenly cheered, hopping off his chair and running to her, picking her up and spinning her around. Then reality seemed to hit him once again, as he suddenly stopped and asked with a panicked face, 'Why are you here? How are you here? What -' 'I'm getting to that part.' She said softly with a small smile, still processing that her father for the first time, literally just picked her up and spun her around. 'Right, sorry. He quickly let go of her and returned to his seat. Sirius sat there staring at her deep in thought, he couldn't get her reactions to meeting them out of his head. Especially her reaction to him... She was in the middle of explaining about the Pensieve and how she would put her memories in for them to watch. 'All of them.' He suddenly spoke up, causing her to pause in what she was saying. 'The good and the bad.' She widened her eyes momentarily before putting up a neutral expression.

James looked from Sirius to Ara, quizzically. Bad ones? Why would there be bad ones... other than how she ended up in the past, maybe that was a bad one, but why wouldn't she tell us that? But then he noticed her hands trembling a little before she clutched them tightly at her sides, which helped tame the trembling a little bit. 'I was just gonna show the main need to know ones...' She said hesitantly with a small grimace. Didn't that just make him worried! 'I want to see everything.' He suddenly said, surprising himself, 'All of it. Good and bad.' She looked at him momentarily with what looked to be a mixture of fear, pain and shame? Before once again retaining her neutral expression, she stiffly nodded, 'Everything.' She whispered quietly under her breath but everyone heard it due to the silence. She held her wand to her temple and closed her eyes, before extracting a long string of light and guiding it into the Pensieve. She then took a step back, with a pained expression on her face, adamantly refusing to make eye contact with anyone.