1

☆ 1. Chapter 1

Font Record

Table of Contents next chapter

Chapter

1 Shan Yu looked at everything in front of him with a confused face, and the originally somewhat dim room was replaced by an unfamiliar high-rise building. What shocked Shan Yu even more was the "frisbee" that floated in the sky from time to time, some as fast as lightning, and some as slow as a turtle.

And the high-rise buildings in front of him are completely different from what Shan Yu knows, those high-rise buildings exude a metal-like texture, which looks very high-tech.

Shan Yu remembered that he was still in the room, and he used the computer to open the Happy Farm and steal vegetables for a while, and it was still night. Yes, although the Happy Farm game may be a bit outdated, it is one of the few pastimes that can be enjoyed.

This year's Shan Yu is just 16 years old, and he is still a school-going age, but because his parents died when he was a child, his grandmother, who was dependent on him, also followed not long ago. Therefore, the focus of Shan Yu's daily life is Xi and part-time work, and only when he feels physically and mentally exhausted will he occasionally have fun and relax.

It's just that I didn't expect that when Shan Yu was about to get up and drink saliva, he accidentally hooked something and crashed into the heavy old computer, and... Appear here?! Did you accidentally enter the game world? Become an NPC inside?!

I have to say, this brain hole is a bit big.

But wait, if it's a game world, it should be the happy farm he's playing, what the hell is this?

Just as the hole in Shan Yu's brain was getting bigger and bigger, a cold mechanical voice came: "Strange life form detected, name: unknown; Sex: Female; Age: 16, the strange organism is a juvenile female, and the body needs to be re-registered.

Minor females, please enter your identification information.

Then a data page appeared in front of him, and Shan Yu found that this thing appeared in the air abruptly, and such technology could not be reached by earth technology. Shan Yu couldn't help pinching himself, and exclaimed bitterly: "Oh my God, it's actually true!" Fortunately

, there were not many people around, otherwise this shout would have attracted many onlookers.

The little robot staying at his feet saw that Shan Yu did not move, and reminded him coldly. That is, if it comes, it will be safe, and in no way, Shan Yu can only do what the little robot says. When filling in the information, Shan Yu found a serious problem: "Why is the gender female?" The machine is fine, right?

"Teenage female, are you questioning the robot's professional ethics? I

don't know if it's an illusion, Shan Yu obviously felt that there was a deep unhappiness in the voice of this little robot. If you accidentally offend it, will you be beaten? It's scary to think about. Shan Yu shut up very well and filled in the information silently, forget it, the husband can bend and stretch. No matter what, we're also a handle, and this will definitely not change! ... Right? (Why be a little careful?!)

Shan Yu filled in the basic information with tears in his heart, and the little robot saw him so acquainted, and said with satisfaction: "Strange underage female

Shan Yu, because of the provisions of the Juvenile Protection Law, minor orphans can have a government basic room for free, and they can use it freely before they reach adulthood at the age of 20, and the government will issue two thousand interstellar coins every month." When you reach adulthood, you must move out, and the monthly interstellar coins will also stop being distributed, please be aware of the minor orphans.