89

☆ 89. Chapter 89

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

89 "Teacher, why do you have time to call me over today?" Wen Renlian grinned and hugged Master Se's arm, dangling and asking.

"I'll take you to see the excitement. "Master Se likes his apprentice very much, the young age is the time to be lively, every day chirps like a pistachio, the old man inevitably wants to be lively when he is lonely, With this pistachio, Master Se's life is also a little fun.

Wen Renlian blinked curiously: "What's the excitement, did the teacher find anything interesting again?" Master

Se smiled and said, "Let's just say, we'll see it later."

In order to keep a low profile, Master Se took his apprentice through a special passage and quickly entered the box with the best view in the venue.

Wen Renlian looked at it curiously, and she found that the hall of the venue was already full of people, everyone was lively and didn't know what they were talking about, and some were even scolding each other, and she looked confused.

"What are you doing?"

before she could finish speaking, when Bode walked up to the stage, she heard a lot of cheers, and half of them stood up to greet each other.

"Who is he? Wen Renlian asked her teacher.

Se glanced at it, didn't look crazy in the face of surprise, and said calmly: "A third-level mecha maker." "He doesn't know who Bo is, and a very powerful mecha master like him no longer needs to make a knot to identify people, but someone else to slap him.

Master Dan has always been used to being free, and he doesn't like to be false to others, but he still knows a little bit about this, and the main reason is that the other party is too high-profile.

There are real skills, but Mr. Fang likes to mess up some messy things to improve his reputation, and his mecha manufacturing ability has not been able to improve, and he has also heard other masters say it, and he shook his head when it comes to winning.

Seeing the teacher's displeased face, Wen Renlian knew it, so she no longer paid attention to Bode.

After a while, Shan Yu also came out from the other side, but he also wore a mask before coming out. is different from Bode's high profile, only a few people shouted when Shan Yu appeared, and then they all sat down quietly, and the people who supported Bode all looked like they were watching a good show, with disdainful expressions.

Bode raised his eyebrows and stepped forward, although he had a smile on his face, his eyes were clearly full of mockery: "I didn't expect Master Gu Si to want to challenge me, but the master doesn't seem to be sincere, since he has challenged, why don't you dare to look at people?" There

was a shouting and singing in the audience: "Probably because Master Gusi is too ugly to see the light, right?"

"Hahahaha, that makes sense.

The fans who

supported Guth were very angry and glared at the few people who spoke.

Shan Yu smiled and didn't say anything, just said: "Master Bode, let's start."

Wen Renlian stared at the situation on the stage, and shouted: "Come on, Gusi!! "Wait, why is this Gu Si so similar to the name of the Hanfu shop opened by Brother Xiaoyu? Wow, it's fate~

Although Wen Renlian was a little confused about the situation, she also saw that these two people seemed to be competing, and the master looked proud, and he was really defeated, and he was not as calm as this Gu Si, I don't know why, she felt that this Gu Si was so kind.