95

☆ 95. Chapter 95

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

95 Wen Renqian, who originally came to find Shan Yu, felt that the other party's aura suddenly disappeared in an instant, and at first he only thought that the other party had entered his world, until he saw Yalina.

"Brother Wenren, are you here to find me? With surprise on her face, Yalina leaned over shyly.

Wen Renqian felt the surroundings with her divine sense, and there was no single figure, and then asked her, "Have you seen Xiao Yu?" I just saw him here.

Yalina's delicate face sank suddenly, her face changed several times, and then she smiled again: "No, I don't even want to see him, what's so good about that guy, where can he compare to me." Brother Wenren, do you want to have more power?

Wen Ren frowned slightly, and pushed away the other party's body without a trace, keeping a guard against Yalina, who suddenly became very strange.

"Was Xiao Yu here just now?

Yalina was a little unhappy, but she still looked at Wen Renqian with a weak gaze: "Brother Wenren, I like you, I want to be with you..."

At this time, he no longer regained his usual warmth, and his eyes flashed with a cold light: "What did you just do?"

Yalina looked at each other in surprise and blurted out, "How can you not be confused?"

Wen Renqian's expression became even colder: "Where did Xiao Yu go?" He

didn't have the patience to deal with Yalina now, but he was a little worried about Shan Yu's safety. Although he always knew that he was very powerful, he would inevitably still be worried, and he found that something was wrong with Yalina, which made his heart uneasy.

In the face of Wen Renqian's repeated rejections, Yalina could no longer be gentle, full of resentment and jealousy, and then resolute.

The corners of her mouth were slightly raised, revealing a cool smile: "Since you are so worried, why don't you go and find it yourself?" As he spoke, the bronze mirror flipped over, and a strong light appeared again, until it was dissipated, and the figure of Wen Ren was long gone.

Yalina gently stroked the bronze mirror, and whispered softly: "Brother Wenren, let's stay inside, and then watch the death of your beloved with your own eyes, hahaha!" This

scene was seen by Mu Ran, who was hiding not far away, he glanced at the bronze mirror with a strange expression, he often saw Yalina holding this thing in the past few days, but he didn't expect this thing to be able to accept people? It's terrible, is this woman Yalina crazy? This is the academy, and if someone finds out that Wen Renqian is missing, it will be troublesome at that time. But...

He touched his chin and thought: Anyway, he didn't have anything to do, but he had to figure out how she got the thing in her hand, and it was best to ask grandpa for help in this kind of thing.

"Ahhh!!hh Help me!!!! "

In the dark corner not far away, a circle of half-human-tall spiders came around from nowhere, approaching Shan Yu and them.

Vader was so frightened by such a scene that his face was pale, and he hugged Shan Yu's neck tightly, refusing to let go, and his tears were uncontrollable.

Shan Yu looked at all this indifferently, and said numbly from the noise in his ears: "Let go, it's just a few spiders, what are you afraid of?"

Vader was now desperate and regretful, and he cried, "How can you not be afraid?!" This thing is not easy to mess with at first glance, and maybe it is poisonous! I'm still young and I don't want to die yet!! Father Dad Help!! Shan

Yu's head hurt when he was shouted, and he wanted to plug the other party's mouth.

So he had to speak: "Don't shout..."

, but Weide didn't listen to it at all, just shouted with a white face: "Am I going to die, I don't want to die!!

Shan Yu had a black face, couldn't bear to knock the other party unconscious, threw it aside, and casually threw out his long sword and rushed into the spider swarm, with a few flashes of light, those spiders were all in different places, and then dissipated into the air.

Shan Yu twisted his eyebrows and looked at the darkness in front of him and the cliff behind him, he always felt a little strange, but the flames under the cliff were full of heat, and it really didn't look like a fake, what kind of space was here?

On the other side, after Wen Renqian got used to the strong light, he found himself standing in a small but cozy house, with a window open beside him, and the fresh air like rain and dew outside the window, and the chirping of unknown birds, which made him feel strange and beautiful.

"Brother Wenren. A figure appeared in front of him, his delicate face came with a green and smart beauty, Shan Yu slowly leaned over, his white face was flushed with ruddy luster, and he exhaled a trace of burning breath, which made Wen Ren's heart skip a beat.

"Small, Xiaoyu? Wen Renqian's body stiffened, his mind was empty, but when he was in a trance for a moment, suddenly, Shan Yu, who was originally ruddy, turned blue, and a trace of blood flowed from the corner of his mouth, and then Wen Renqian stared at Shan Yu slowly falling to the ground, wanting to grab his arm Freeze for a moment when he saw another face full of malice, he missed the opportunity to hold Shan Yu, and watched him fall, Shan Yu stared at the sky with both eyes, and never closed it again.

Wen Renqian's heart tightened, his whole heart was throbbing, he stood still, and the whole world around him began to twist and destroy until it became a darkness.

And that vicious face also disappeared in front of Wen Renqian, who remembered this face as a young man named Vader.

Wen Ren touched his heart uncomfortably, and his spiritual power leaked out uncontrollably, which directly led to the shattering of the illusion.

Not far away, the real Shan Yu felt the familiar aura of spiritual power, and he looked back at the cliff sharply, thinking: It turned out to be an illusion.

Yalina returned to her residence, playing with the bronze mirror in her hand, feeling the power of the bronze mirror by the way, until the inconspicuous black stone on the table flashed a light, and a faint transparent silk thread went straight from the stone to the bronze mirror, and the figure of Wen Renqian slowly appeared in the bronze mirror...

With a "snap", the bronze mirror slipped from her finger, and she showed her eyes in disbelief and whispered: "... That's impossible! "

Why is it Brother Wenren? How can it be Brother Wenren? If Brother Wenren is handed over to that adult, Brother Wenren's fate will not be good. But if he can't complete the task, she won't have any good fruit to eat. But she was unwilling, she already had the strength to grab her beloved, why did she make such a choice?

Alina's whole heart was in turmoil, but after a while she calmed down again. But Brother Wenren's heart is not about her, no matter how much she tries to redeem it, is it really worth her to take the risk? But she has liked each other for so many years, how can she say that she will give up?

She raised her head slightly, her confused eyes revealing determination.

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related Recommendations: [Tanmei] The protagonist saves the system [Fast Wear] 、 [Tanmei] After the villain binds to save the villain system [Fast Wear] , [Tanmei] Single-mindedly for peace, [Tanmei] The emperor wanders in the infinite flow of the world again , [Tanmei] Brothers, friends, brothers, and brothers, tyrants, I want to turn over! , [Tanmei] The fake young master became a heartthrob after being reborn, [Tanmei] under the axioms, [Tanmei] was miserably accused by Meiqiang of being the protagonist of amnesia , [Tanmei] Who stole my eggs? 、 [Tanmei] After refusing soft rice, I became a fan of ten thousand insects [Zerg].

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top