81

☆ 81. Chapter 81

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

81 In response to everyone's expectations, the store that originally sold Han costumes put a batch of cold weapons on the shelves at the same time, which is clearly different from Han costumes, and it looks a little nondescript, but the people who come to buy weapons don't care about this.

At the same time as the weapons were put on the shelves, Shan Yu also released the data of these weapons, which caused a sensation again.

The grade of these weapons is actually between level four and five, which means that these weapons can destroy mecha shells below level three, what is this concept? There was a lot of talk among the starfolk about it.

In addition to these, Shan Yu also posted a video of the battle skills for the stars to watch and practice Xi, but identity verification is required.

For a while, the people who watched the game passed me on you, and soon more people poured into the Guth shop, and then everyone was shocked to find that these weapons were super cheap!!

Generally speaking, the weapons used by mecha are high-calorie weapons such as energy swords and energy cannons, manufactured by mecha manufacturers, not to mention the cost, coupled with various publicity, the pricing is naturally very expensive, and the price is so high that ordinary civilians have to save interstellar coins for a period of time. And these cold weapons don't even have those cost prices, and civilians only need to save a little bit this month to buy them.

Different from the fanaticism of the people, some people questioned because of the popularity of Gu Si, it was a third-level mecha maker who was not too famous, although he was a third-level mecha master, but he had not made a third-level mecha for a long time, which made him feel very bad, and it happened that he saw other people's discussions on the Internet, and then followed into the store.

After discovering that the store originally sold Hanfu, it made him feel even more that this store was a little improper, isn't it good to sell your Hanfu well? Why did you suddenly sell any cold-breaking weapons? It's just to make money, he doesn't believe in the data of these weapons at all, it must be fake!

Just as he was looking at the weapons on display and feeling unhappy, there was a sudden noise next to him.

A sturdy bald man smashed his fist on a light screen, which flashed and disappeared, and the bald man shouted angrily: "What's the matter? What about waiters? Why do I need identity verification to watch a video? You guys don't have anything to do, do you? If no one comes out, I'm going to smash this place! The

people around looked at each other's fierce appearance, quietly moved away from him, and secretly talked about it.

"Who is this man so fierce?

"Shhh

...... Which one? The

man whispered, "Star thief." "I was afraid that others would hear it, so I looked left and right.

"Are these people so bold?! How dare you come here?

"What's this, the existence of star thieves has long been an unspoken rule recognized by the entire interstellar world.

"Shut up, beware of being spotted by the man." Someone reminded.

The bald man was still furious, and he had a good look on his face, and it would be better if the big man smashed the store.

Shan Yu was originally refining weapons on the farm, and I don't know if it was because of the spiritual veins, the density of spiritual energy on the farm was visible, and the advantage was that it was easier to refine both weapons and alchemy than before.