12

☆ 12. Chapter 12

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

12 At the harbor of Planet Lance, several spaceships were moored here, and the door of the largest one was slowly opened, and several young men dressed in uniform walked out and stood in two rows at the engine room.

Then a gorgeously dressed teenager walked out, he had pale blonde hair, a handsome appearance, the tails of his eyes were raised, and there was still a faint trace of laugh lines when he was not smiling, giving people a feeling like a spring breeze. When the boy came out, he turned around and put his hand into the hatch very gentlemanly.

At this time, a graceful and luxurious woman walked out of it, this woman was very beautiful, looking about thirty years old, she felt very young. When she walked out, Assistant Ace, who had been waiting for a long time, greeted her cordially: "It's been a long time since I saw Queen Murphy, and you are still so young and charming."

Queen

Murphy smiled and said, "It's been a long time, Ace, hey, I'm not young anymore, my sons are already so old." As he spoke, he glanced at the young man on the side.

The young man didn't care, but showed a charming smile and said, "Mother has always been the most beautiful in my heart.

Listening to her son's sweet words, Queen Murphy smiled even more, and Ace on the side also interjected at the right time: "Prince Sadri is also getting more and more handsome, I don't know how many girls and little females have charmed?"

"In my heart, none of them are as good as my mother. The young man, that is, Sadri's eyes were actually romantic, and the sweet words in his mouth came as if he didn't want money.

Queen Murphy also seemed to know what her son was at, and laughed and scolded: "All right, I still hope that my dear son will find me a lovely little girl, and of course the little female can too." "It seems that Queen Murphy is still very open-minded.

"Queen Murphy, Prince Sadri, and the marshals have been waiting for a long time at the restaurant, let us also do our best to be landlords.

A few people laughed, moved into the aircraft, and drove away steadily.

"Queen Murphy, I know you're passionate about ancient culture, so I've got a surprise to show you. In the car, Ace said mysteriously to Queen Murphy, smiling slightly when the other party revealed a curious gaze, "Keep it secret for the time being, and you will know then."

Although Queen

Murphy was curious, she was not in a hurry, but just scolded with a strange smile.

Here, the communication between Lance Star and Morpheus Star is going smoothly.

And what is Shan Yu doing in the event center? At this time, he was embroidering on the farm, and the scene was quite spectacular, he officially became a monk and used his spiritual power, and several needles and threads were threaded between the fabrics, and the embroidery speed was dozens of times that of usual.

The fabric is beaded silk grass, and so is the silk thread, and there are many colors, which can be used to embroider various complex patterns. Although Shan Yu is not a full-time embroiderer, the embroidery industry that can't stand the future is too poor and very single. Unlike the most famous embroidery art on the earth, such as Suzhou embroidery, Cantonese embroidery, etc., any one of them is more delicate and aura than them, is it? Coupled with the monk's five senses, it is so easy for Shan Yu.

The cloth was held in mid-air by spiritual power, spreading into a boxy rectangle, and several needles and threads were interspersed in it, each completing its own task without interfering with each other.